DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the photoshoot is Wednesday and Thursday I can't make it cause I have class till 10pm.
 
PSN ID: G-knoe

First Name: Gano

Age: 18

Favorite car: Gran Turismo 350z

Where are you from: Texas

Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I dont think so.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? I Perfer a Cop because Im always using the Nissan (Pace) and Im actually going to school for law Enforement so the same laws Basicly apply to this lobbie which I like, and I take reckless drivers seriously and dont put up with that nonsence, I also like Street Racer, but I dont like driving all over the road and being like a child-ish Racer trying to get always, I Like to Make a Clean and Safe Getaway without causing any harm to anyone.

Why I should let you be a member: The question above Tells you why also, But I believe I could be a excellent Officer for you and I also keep track and write down the names and cars I pull over and ticket counts and also car model if I impound there car. (Change Car) and I always go the speed limit even as a officer, I will once in a while be a little laid back and give a break it wasnt anything to serious.

Have you read the rules:Yes I Have re-read everything twice and Like the rules of this Lobbie and I think its brillant,

Anything else you want to share:
You have set a amazing Lobbie I really hope youll let me Join your Event 👍

Accepted! Welcome Trader (G-Knoe)! I am happy to see a dedicated cop join! 👍
 
PSN ID(Required) conchudo
First Name(Optional) : Jasson
Age: 32
Favorite car: 99 integra type r
Where are you from(optional): Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Don't recall
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Sometimes street racer or civilian, I like to do rolling drags sometimes, but usually i just like to do some realistic driving
Why I should let you be a member: I love to just cruise and keep it as realistic as possible while respecting each other.
Have you read the rules: yes
Anything else you want to share: no
 
I could take a quick shower and host a room in about 15 minutes if you guys want.
 
Are we for sure doing the photo shoot today?
 
I was sure we we're doing it today, but right now I'm not so sure... In some minutes I'll be opening the room.. Any specific track you guys want to start with? Le Mans? SSR5? Eiger? SSR7?
 
I was sure we we're doing it today, but right now I'm not so sure... In some minutes I'll be opening the room.. Any specific track you guys want to start with? Le Mans? SSR5? Eiger? SSR7?

Le Mans or SSR5 would be good for me :)
 
Room open at 1472-6118-4259-7714-5341

Soon I'll be having dinner, so I need one of the members to join as soon as possible, to maintain room control.
 
Street-King-07 joined, he will be under room control when I have dinner.
 
PSN ID(Required) conchudo
First Name(Optional) : Jasson
Age: 32
Favorite car: 99 integra type r
Where are you from(optional): Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Don't recall
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Sometimes street racer or civilian, I like to do rolling drags sometimes, but usually i just like to do some realistic driving
Why I should let you be a member: I love to just cruise and keep it as realistic as possible while respecting each other.
Have you read the rules: yes
Anything else you want to share: no

Accepted! Welcome sh1nwa21 (conchudo)!
 
I'll come if it's still open when I finish my homework.
 
If its still open ill come.
 
Good lobby tonight, but we need to make it members only, the non members never stop and always speed
 
It was a pretty good lobby when I was in there. I didn't get busted :D
 
Good lobby tonight, but we need to make it members only, the non members never stop and always speed

Yeah. Around 8:00, when there was very few members, it started to get difficult. 2 copsaginst 13 speeders :scared:
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I'll be uploading photos from the Chicago Auto Show tomorrow.
 
Thank you Im getting out of my campus at 1pm will there be any lobbies open by than?
 
I keep missing each lobby... :(
 
Can't join anything tonight and Thursday have to wait till Friday to join anything.
 
I'll probably host a Hot Pursuit at 6 PM to around 7 PM.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I'll try to come.
 
ENDURANCEGUY
I'll probably host a Hot Pursuit at 6 PM to around 7 PM.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'll see if I join.
 
I'll actually start at 6:10 PM EST.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
At my autotech class now so I can't make it.
 
I'll come.
 
Circuito de Madrid. Lobby opening soon
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I'll be coming for sure. Might have to have dinner, but I'll be there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back