DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby's open guys! 1472-6118-4259-7714-6476.
 
I'm coming. Joining right now.

Edit:
Connection problems.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
I won't be able to make tonights lobby. Sorry.
 
I was going to, but I'm playing Black Ops 2 for now since I'll have to return the game to my friend by Friday, so I'm trying to play it as much as I can.
 
Depends on what time the photoshoot is Ill join.
 
Photoshoot's tonight?
 
The photoshoot will be Friday or the weekend, I believe, so we can get everyone in
 
Damn, conection lost!
 
Completely unrelated to GT5 or this club, but it multiplayer free for Test Drive Unlimited 2? I'm thinking about getting it. I know a lot of people in this club play it so I was seeing if anyone knew the answer.
 
I have TDU2 for my 360 but not for the PS3.
 
Welcome to DBeav12's Legit Cop's and Cruise Club!​

This club has been created for your enjoyment/entertainment. A lobby is hosted about every day or every other day if possible. If I am unable to host a lobby, the Administrator or Moderator may host if they ask me first. If you are unaware, Cops is a game where there will be Cops, Civilians, Street Racers, etc. You can choose any role you would like, or even get creative and make up your own (try to be reasonable). The Cops look for people that are breaking the law, for example, speeding, reckless driving, etc. If you break the law, whether it was intentional or not, you will be stopped by a Police Officer and given a ticket or warning if necessary. The rules will be listed below. If you would like to join you must fill out the Members' Application below:

Members' Application:

PSN ID (Required)
First Name (Optional) :
Age:
Favorite car:
Where are you from (optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times:
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?
Why I should let you be a member:
Have you read the rules:
Anything else you want to share:

-You MUST read the rules if you are going to be a member.

Rules:


-No Supercars are to be used untill further notice (Cops are an exeption).
-An ATTF Vehicle has the authority to pull you over for vehicle examination at any time, and if they request you change a part on your vehicle, you must do so if you want your car to be legal.
-Loud exhausts aren't allowed, the ATTF will monitor this.
-There is to be a limit of 700HP, don't ask me to raise it.
-The tires will be limited to Sports Soft.

-The speed limit is 65MPH or 75MPH. Ask if you are unsure of the limit (Typically designated by the room host), obey it, or you will see cops in your mirrors.
-No ramming unless you are a Cop and you are pulling someone over.
-Every time a Cop pulls you over, you will recieve a ticket or a warning. You may recieve a warning if the offense wasn't ticket worthy, the Cop feels like letting you go, or there was a misunderstanding. If you recieve 3 tickets, the Cop's will impound your car (you must change your car).
-Try to drive realistically, like real life.
-If a Cop beeps his/her horn or flashes the lights at you, that means pull over, even if you did nothing wrong.
-A Cop will beep/flash lights at you for about 10 or 15 seconds, and if you don't pull over, the Cop will try to physically pull you over by hitting you into the wall.
-Please obey the Cops most of the time. If you want to try to outrun the Cops give it your best shot. But, seriosly, enough is enough. If a Cop gets your car slowed to within 0-5MPH, it's time to pull over. I won't have 45 minute chases going on.
-Don't hit or crash into other Civilians who are obeying the law, go around them if you are going faster.
-Only use the right lane at all times, if you are passing, you may use the left lane for a second or two to safely pass.
-If you commit a traffic infraction, whether a Cop is watching you or not, you can still be pulled over because a civilian or police helocopter could've reported it.
-Civilians may report traffic violations at any time, but please do not make false accusations.
-You may switch roles if you want, but, let me know prior to switching.
-If I feel the need to kick you from the lobby, every time that you are kicked, your name will appear in the Banned List as 1/3, 2/3, or 3/3 for all of the club to see. If you get kicked once or twice, you will still be allowed in the events, but the third time, you won't be allowed into any events. If you have been kicked from three or more of club events, you will be banned until further notice.
-Also, one last thing, on Circuit De La Sarthe, the Chicanes are toll booths. You must stop at the last Chicane in each set or you will be pulled over.

Rules For Cops:
-You must follow the speed limit at all times, unless you are chasing someone of course, but please set a good example.
-If you aren't using a car in the list below, you must announce that you are using a different car, but still being a Cop.
-Your Cars should be Black with White wheels, and should have an annoying, high-pitch horn. (Below are the recommended cars)

(P) Nissan GT-R '07 (Highway Patrol)
(S) Nissan GT Pace Car (Patrol)
(S) ZZII (Reserved for CallMeDan)
(P) Audi RS6 Avant (Special Task Force & Roadblock Vehicle)
(S) Audi Pikes Peak Quattro (Special Task Force & Roadblock Vehicle)
(S) Range Stormer Concept (Special Task Force & Roadblock Vehicle)
(P) Dodge SRT8 Challenger (Special Task Force & Roadblock Vehicle) (Added Ballast Recommended)
(P) Alfa Romeo 8C (Highway Patrol)
(P) Audi R8 (Highway Patrol)
(P) BMW M5 (Patrol)

Other vehicles:
(P) Any wagon (Ambulance)- Must Be RED
(S) Lexus GS300 (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Toyota Aristo (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(p) Mercedes C63 AMG (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(P) Volkswagen Bus (Multi-Cultural School Bus)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Mercedes E55 AMG (Mafia Car)- Must be Black
(S) Toyota Tacoma (AAA Service Vehicle)- Must be GREEN
(S) Dodge Ram (ATTF) (Added Ballast Recommended)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Ford SVT Lightning (Performance Parts Vehicle)- Must be RED

Usual Cops & Roadblock Division:

DBeav12
Callmedan
Firehound427
ITSCOMPLICATED
flesxruoyxllik
ENDURANCEGUY
ameer67

Open Role Positions:

-Cop
-Street Racer
-Civilian
-Tow Truck
-Ambulance
-Taxi

Tracks:

-Circuit De La Sarthe (Route 83/HWY 41)
-Mt. Aso (Route 68)
-Toscana Tarmac (HWY 291)
-Tokyo Route 246
-Special Stage Route 5
-Special Stage Route 7
-London
-Rome
-Cote D' Azur (Monaco)

Members:


AceAeon23
ADzstat (ADstat)
AudiMan2011 (Street-King-07)
ameer67 (Website Creator) (Moderator)
Axinder (DjCreativ)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaboy)
CallMeDan (Admin.)
cgg (cgg199)
darklaser12
DBeav12 (Club President) [Chief Of Police]
Doodlemonoply
Doog (Dooglers8) "The Judge" (Admin.)
ENDURANCEGUY (NFSGUY) (Hot Pursuit Host & Founder)
Ferraidude308
Firehound427 (Admin.)
flesxruoyxllik (Moderator)
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
Gotbeefboy564
GranTurisimo916 (atongo619)
GT5photomatic
ITSCOMPLICATED24 (Moderator)
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Kurei (mcluvin93hatch)
lbpomg95
Mikelovin (the_mikelovin)
MiuraSV777
Monteman (kaw00)
NascarManiaco99 (GTP_Michelin9960)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
sh1nwa21 (conchudo)
Slasherdasher
SteveG12543 (blah12543)
Superstreet556 (Admin. & Track Creator)
Swara96
TeamTWITCH
Theace37 (Moderator)
Trader (G-Knoe)
Zylacorps (zyla-corps)


Banned List:
Scoutbonk18 [1/3]
Userbjptm [2/3]



Hot Pursuit [NEW]
What is "Hot Pursuit"?

-In a lobby, there will be an even split of cops and racers, not everyone has to participate. Everyone will be using recommended cars. Then, a certain number of laps will be set for a race. In this race, racers (legal cars) will try to avoid getting busted by the cops (aftermarket cars). Cops have to bust racers by hitting/ramming them very hard. OR they may try to spin them out. Once a racer is busted, he/she must return to the lobby screen. If you get busted, be honest, someone may be watching the race and watching you specifically. So please, for the sake and fairness of the game, be honest. The racer who finishes without being busted, wins. The winner will recieve a prize (TBD). The ranks will be updated weekly below:

Hot Pursuit Ranks
-TBD

Rules

Car classes:

CLASS 1:

Racer:
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Lancia DELTA HF Intergale Evoluzione '91
Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport '03

Cops:
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10

CLASS 2:

Racer:
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07

Cops:
Audi R8 4.2 FSI tronic '07
BMW M3 Coupe '07

CLASS 3:

Racers:
Audi R8 4.2 FSI tronic '07
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08
Lexus IS F '07
Nissan R35 GT-R '07

Cops:
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C '10

*Cop cars MUST be black*

Completion Bonuses:

COP EVENTS:
Circuito de Madrid, Cote d'Azur, Rome, Special Stage Route X, Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (Weather/Time)

RACER EVENTS:
Tokyo R246, Special Stage Route 5, Special Stage Route 7, Toscana, Eiger Nordwand Short Track


-Every Hot Pursuit that is hosted will have a "COMPLETION BONUS". Some events will be aimed at cops or racers. If a race hosted is a RACER event, every racer will get 10pts. if at least one racer finishes. This can be done with cops too. Although if cops win in a racer event, they will not get a bonus.




Disclaimer: This club is not an official continuation from Ace's Cop's and Cruising Club. Also, if you are located in Europe or Australia, you must understand that I will host events corresponding to my time zone (EDT), not yours, sorry.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments, P.M. me.
GTPlanet: DBeav12, PSN ID: DBeav12



Hope to see you soon,

Club President,

DBeav12



:gtpflag:

Dbeav12 im just curius if you can run but shall the cops be doing more realistic ideas like using the pit or staying onthier tail and ramming only if its been 10 minutes. after 5 minutes a roadblock should be set up and will probably end the persuit

sincerely:t1946_2ips-t
 
Completely unrelated to GT5 or this club, but it multiplayer free for Test Drive Unlimited 2? I'm thinking about getting it. I know a lot of people in this club play it so I was seeing if anyone knew the answer.

I had TDU2 on the Xbox 360 and got bored of it after about 2 months. I think online play is free for the PS3. It was a pretty cool game during that time. There is a good variety of sports cars (and now there's bikes but that's DLC) and there are massive amounts of roads you can drive on. The only really bad things about this car are that the driving physics are awkward and it's nearly impossible to get money after you finish all the missions.
 
Well can you add me so I can be included?
I have a mike:)

We don't allow mics in our rooms. No mics lessens the chance of lag. Also I see you haven't even signed up yet so you actually aren't a member.
 
Hot Pursuit lobby CLOSED.
~ENNDURANCEGUY
 
Dbeav12 im just curius if you can run but shall the cops be doing more realistic ideas like using the pit or staying onthier tail and ramming only if its been 10 minutes. after 5 minutes a roadblock should be set up and will probably end the persuit

sincerely:t1946_2ips-t

o_O never. quote. long. OPs.
 
Dbeav12 im just curius if you can run but shall the cops be doing more realistic ideas like using the pit or staying onthier tail and ramming only if its been 10 minutes. after 5 minutes a roadblock should be set up and will probably end the persuit

sincerely:t1946_2ips-t

Cops will ram for a while and stay on their tail, and if the chase continues, roadblock units will be requested. I am not sure how well I answered your question, it was difficult to understand because of the typing mistakes.
 
So no room open now?
 
Completely unrelated to GT5 or this club, but it multiplayer free for Test Drive Unlimited 2? I'm thinking about getting it. I know a lot of people in this club play it so I was seeing if anyone knew the answer.

The only reason I still have TDU 2 is because of the motorcycles. The driving physics are really "twitchy" :grumpy:. But the motorcycles are fun. The developers for TDU 2 went bankrupt, so online service will only be open for a limited amount of time.

EDIT:
Hot Pursuit lobby CLOSED.
~ENNDURANCEGUY

So no room open now?

💡 ..................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It usually matters who the host is. If it's Superstreet556, he usually disables microphones.

True, but DBeav and I have both allowed mics and used them. I say this because I dont believe there was ever a club rule which stated mics werent allowed.
 
True, but DBeav and I have both allowed mics and used them. I say this because I dont believe there was ever a club rule which stated mics werent allowed.

I guess so...
 
How long has this club been running so far?
EDIT: Yay! My 200th Post on :gtplanet:!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back