DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 500 today. WHAT NOW?!

I have five times that. Just gonna let that sink in...
whistle.gif
 
Dat comeback.
 
Doog
I have five times that. Just gonna let that sink in...

:lol:

Nice pics ameer.
 
I'll be free to join lobbies from now until Wednesday as I don't have college until then.
 
How long has this club been running so far?
EDIT: Yay! My 200th Post on :gtplanet:!

I think the first post was December 9th.

EDIT:
I will be available today but not tomorrow or Saturday. I am going to the 2013 Pittsburgh Auto Show Saturday, and I will try to get some pictures for you guys.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at class till 10pm so i'll probably not make it if there is a room opening today.
 
Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Also, I'm officially 16 years old!!!
 
Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Also, I'm officially 16 years old!!!

Happy Valentine's day to you too :) And, Happy Birthday!
 
Last edited:
Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Also, I'm officially 16 years old!!!

Happy birthday, Dan. Hope everything goes well (well, at least). :) 👍 :) 👍 :cheers:
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Plot twist: CallmeDan is your mom.

:lol:

Well I never see my mom on a PS3 and she is clearly not just turning 16. That would mean I'm older than her :lol:
 
:lol:

Well I never see my mom on a PS3 and she is clearly not just turning 16. That would mean I'm older than her :lol:

I was about to say something like that....
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Should I make a lobby?
 
I got my playstation on waiting for a lobby to open.
 
Yes please. My G27 arrived today, and I'm looking forward to trying it out. 👍

You got a G27 too! :D You will love it 👍
 
Everyone has Beav097 added right?
 
Room is up! Join Beav097's lounge! Add me as a friend if you don't already have me.
 
I'll be there. Just going to searchup some sheets and then I'll get on.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
soon, I am geting a g27 and a cnt cockpit simulator 👍
 
I seriously want to throw my PS3 out of the window right now.

Is the photoshoot today? I'm probably going to miss it because of my :censored:ING STUPID connection problems.
 
Might join later, have homework. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back