DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,501 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning on GT5 now.
 
Yes please. My G27 arrived today, and I'm looking forward to trying it out. 👍

How much do they cost and where'd you buy it from?

Edit: Never mind.
 
Last edited:
Room is up! Join Beav097's lounge! Add me as a friend if you don't already have me.

I thought that you used your 12 account your 97 one didn't work for some reason. Can't join tonight I'll be on Friday.
 
Why is everybody getting disconnected?
 
I think it might be because of the updates.
 
Can't even try, I'm not at home
 
Should be joining shortly baring any un-forseen problems, FR sent as I type XD
 
I couldn't join Any lobby's today....had to spend time with my women....and I'll send a fr so I can join the lounge
 
Why is everybody getting disconnected?

I turned off my PS3 because I had stuff to do immediately. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. :guilty:
 
So any news about the photoshoot tomorrow?
 
So any news about the photoshoot tomorrow?

If it's in the usual time we host the lobbies, I can't make it because I have a party to attend.
 
I'll be hosting as usual around 9:00pm GMT, in a lounge. God, I am so sick of these random idiots who either don't know the rules or don't care.
 
Awesome. Hope to see you there, Firehound! By the way, the Challenger is amazing :bowdown:
 
I'll be on around 3:00.
 
Awesome. Hope to see you there, Firehound! By the way, the Challenger is amazing :bowdown:

Thanks. I've long used the Challenger as a base for a police car.
 
So will a room be up today or tommorow?
 
A room will be up today.
 
9:00pm GMT, like I always host at.
 
Just normal, I think it's NFSGUY who hosts the Hot Pursuit rooms.
 
Pinkintron
I have yet to join a Hot Pursuit room. Mind if someone explains it to me?

Read the OP.

EDIT:
I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have company over today and tomorrow, and then I'm going.snowboarding Sunday all day.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join depending on the time.
 
The lounge is now open!
 
What track? Ill join.
 
London.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back