DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.
 
Room number?
 
This one's a lounge, not a lobby.
 
Oh thats why. Im not friends with you.
 
Sent you a friend request Firehound. :)
 
Just wondering if anyone knows this guy?
 
That's all the proof I need.
 
Any rooms up? 390th post on Gt Planet :)
 
SO YEAH, drifting a VW Golf RM is about as hard as it sounds. But still, it's funny as hell when you get decent angle in a FWD car.
 
Right now, I found about 20 members that I think might be inactive. If you're name is on the list, and you are active, tell me and I will remove it. Members, if you have seen any of these names in a lobby recently, please let me know.

AceAeon23
Axinder (DjCreativ)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Lbpomg
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
teamTWITCH
Theace37
 
Last edited:
Right now, I found about 20 members that I think might be inactive. If you're name is on the list, and you are active, tell me and I will remove it. Members, if you have seen any of these names in a lobby recently, please let me know.

AceAeon23
ADzstat (ADstat)
Axinder (DjCreativ)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy)
ccg (ccg199)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Kurei (mcluvin93hatch)
Lbpomg
Monteman (kaw00)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
Swara96
teamTWITCH
Theace37
Trader (G-noe)

This attendance system doesn't apply to the mods and admins, right?
 
DBeav12, you might want to take AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy) and Kurei (mcluvin93hatch) off the list. I played with them about 2 or 3 days ago.
 
DBeav12
Right now, I found about 20 members that I think might be inactive. If you're name is on the list, and you are active, tell me and I will remove it. Members, if you have seen any of these names in a lobby recently, please let me know.

AceAeon23
ADzstat (ADstat)
Axinder (DjCreativ)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy)
ccg (ccg199)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Kurei (mcluvin93hatch)
Lbpomg
Monteman (kaw00)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
Swara96
teamTWITCH
Theace37
Trader (G-noe)

I was just in a room yesterday :(
 
I know swara96, mcluvin, and aznlmaboy are active. I've seen them in the past few lobbies.
 
DBeav12, you might want to take AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy) and Kurei (mcluvin93hatch) off the list. I played with them about 2 or 3 days ago.

Same here.
 
I'm an active member I just have been busy the last week or so and I couldn't join any lobby's but. Ill hopefully get to join some soon
 
DBeav12, you might want to take AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy) and Kurei (mcluvin93hatch) off the list. I played with them about 2 or 3 days ago.

Was about to say the same thing
 
Beav, Please take me off the list, I was there yesterday in Firehounds Lobby.
 
Im planning on Joining a lobbie today, Do we have any open ones?
Im getting on right now but I need to find a lobbie
 
Im gonna get on today, I just had be working lately :/ (G-knoe)
Right now, I found about 20 members that I think might be inactive. If you're name is on the list, and you are active, tell me and I will remove it. Members, if you have seen any of these names in a lobby recently, please let me know.

AceAeon23
ADzstat (ADstat)
Axinder (DjCreativ)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy)
ccg (ccg199)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Kurei (mcluvin93hatch)
Lbpomg
Monteman (kaw00)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
Swara96
teamTWITCH
Theace37
Trader (G-noe)
 
Sorry. But, I wonder why DBeav12 hasn't added you to the members list.

It's cool. I guess we should start updating the member list every time a member joins. But the question is; who would be in charge of that priority.
 
It's cool. I guess we should start updating the member list every time a member joins. But the question is; who would be in charge of that priority.

It's DBeav12 because he can update the list in the OP.
 
Just to let you know, I'll probably be available today only. I might be going to the CIAS 2013 on Sunday or Monday. OR I'll probably just be playing Minecraft.
So that means I won't be able to host any Hot Pursuit lobbies this weekend.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Just to let you know, I'll probably be available today only. I might be going to the CIAS 2013 on Sunday or Monday. OR I'll probably just be playing Minecraft.
So that means I won't be able to host any Hot Pursuit lobbies this weekend.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Isn't that the Canadian International Auto Show?
 
Im gonna send you a fr, if thats okay? so I can be able to know if you start a lobbie if thats fine with you?
Just to let you know, I'll probably be available today only. I might be going to the CIAS 2013 on Sunday or Monday. OR I'll probably just be playing Minecraft.
So that means I won't be able to host any Hot Pursuit lobbies this weekend.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back