DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I found about 20 members that I think might be inactive. If you're name is on the list, and you are active, tell me and I will remove it. Members, if you have seen any of these names in a lobby recently, please let me know.

AceAeon23
ADzstat (ADstat)
Axinder (DjCreativ)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaBoy)
ccg (ccg199)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Kurei (mcluvin93hatch)
Lbpomg
Monteman (kaw00)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
Swara96
teamTWITCH
Theace37
Trader (G-noe)

I've seen all of these people (the bolded ones) in lobbies recently, with the exception of Monteman, but in his defense he's been posting regularly in this thread for a week or two now. If they at least post in the thread often, it shows that they are committed, but for people who don't show up in lobbies and never post in the thread, those are the people who are best fit for the list.
 
Will there be a lobby tonight? 9pm would be perfect.
 
Isn't that the Canadian International Auto Show?

Yupers. I'll bring my (Olympus SZ-14) camera as well. I just hope we have enough money...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
So is someone going to host a lobby any time soon?
 
My name is cgg, and I can never seem to find a lounge that agrees with GMT time.
 
I will be in Baltimore for a while so i probably won't be able to join before the lobby fills up
 
I (mcluvin93hatch) am still active, as many have vouched for me, Azn is still around I believe, and I swear Monte has been in one room with a blue GNX, unless I'm mistaken...
 
Kevzido
It's cool. I guess we should start updating the member list every time a member joins. But the question is; who would be in charge of that priority.

I always update the OP after I add members...But I take members off the list if I think they are inactive. So I guess "we" should start joining more lobbies.
 
I always update the OP after I add members...But I take members off the list if I think they are inactive. So I guess "we" should start joining more lobbies.

Sent you a friend request yesterday.
 
Gotbeefboy564
Sent you a friend request yesterday.

You don't need to add me to join. And I was reffering to Kevzido as 'we".
 
So is someone going to host a lobby any time soon?

Yeah if someone would host a lobby,
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/29198488.jpg
 
Isn't the car show going to later tonight?
 
This is the updated inactive list:

AceAeon23
Axinder (DjCreativ)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Lbpomg
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
teamTWITCH
Theace37
 
Lobby's open!

1472-6399-8494-1425-2909
 
Joining right now ^-^ Im being a officer (pace)
 
Can’t join. Is the lobby full?
 
I (mcluvin93hatch) am still active, as many have vouched for me, Azn is still around I believe, and I swear Monte has been in one room with a blue GNX, unless I'm mistaken...

Yeah I always Cruise in my gnx haven't made a lobby in awhile tho
 
Still open before I turn on the PS3 on?
 
Full...

Is there anything more annoying XD ?
 
Think I might give this lobby a pass then. Its probably too late for me anyway as I would have to go in like half an hour as its 20 midnight according to the iPad.
 
tomorrow I will host a lobby at chamonix. If your interested you have till 6 P.M. tomorrow to get your cars set up.
 
Well I got disconnected, time for Top Gear blu-rays !!!! XD

Also Russia thinks meteors are a big thing ?, try the disappearing roads of tonight's lobby, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back