Well I got disconnected, time for Top Gear blu-rays !!!! XD
Also Russia thinks meteors are a big thing ?, try the disappearing roads of tonight's lobby, lol
Thought a photoshoot was going to happen tonight.
Thought a photoshoot was going to happen tonight.
I can open a room and host it, if people will actually join.
I want to take some pictures with you guys so we can submit them to the weekly rewind tomorrow. I have a few ideas already.
I was in a lobby today, if that is fair enough.This is the updated inactive list:
AceAeon23
Axinder (DjCreativ)
Darklaser12
GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
GT5Photomatic
JrD Sayas (sayatech)
Lbpomg
Pinkintron (Hellraiser14)
Sh1nwa21 (Conchudo)
Slasherdasher
teamTWITCH
Theace37
All members please vote on this question on the website:
Should members be allowed to drive supercars? (Ferrari's, Lamborghini's etc.)
Website:
http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/polls.html
So here are the pictures from a small photoshoot we had last night.
And now we wait to see who will be the first to quote this entire post.
So here are the pictures from a small photoshoot we had last night.
-snip
And now we wait to see who will be the first to quote this entire post.