DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to be apart of the little photo shoot lastnight (Black M3 Coupe '07) 👍
:gtpflag:
 
Damn, alot more people joined when I left.
 
...There was an Aventador?

I honestly never saw that car the entire time. In my replay, there was always just a big space where the Aventador should have been. Sorry if I kept running into whoever was driving it, I couldn't see you at all!

Jeb, fix your game.

Wrong game. I mean Kaz.
 
So here are the pictures from a small photoshoot we had last night.

8481985835_2c88d965a3_z.jpg

8481985793_822dd1719a_z.jpg

8481985763_50d532840f_z.jpg

8483076926_63532e9877_z.jpg

8483076920_1a7637d58c_z.jpg

8483076886_665dabe65d_z.jpg

8481985689_b87a2487fe_z.jpg

8483076808_8897c9667e_z.jpg

8481985663_713e804616_z.jpg

8481985649_b85e30a7a4_z.jpg

8481985633_b31dbd5c18_z.jpg

8483076752_912a57c022_z.jpg

8481985579_5295de9858_z.jpg

8481985555_569edc664b_z.jpg

8483076656_262636019a_z.jpg

8481985539_94248ff858_z.jpg

8481985501_54244f4f2b_z.jpg

8481985459_a291f9e04e_z.jpg

8481985457_3a58365aa5_z.jpg

8483076514_b65f603c89_z.jpg

8481985417_f6f70518a0_z.jpg

8483076452_164bd24706_z.jpg

8483076438_a0f813d709_z.jpg

8483076418_81a472ec5a_z.jpg

8483076424_b2ff74f8ab_z.jpg

8483076400_ec98987bd6_z.jpg

8483076400_ec98987bd6_z.jpg

8481985307_1bf8600a14_z.jpg

8483076360_e175a47049_z.jpg

8481985293_644466b30e_z.jpg

8481985263_dfa3a382ab_z.jpg

8481985213_f6339b44e8_z.jpg

8483076268_13f4700a70_z.jpg

8481985183_043584d9c9_z.jpg

8483076232_71cb0fd3f7_z.jpg

8483076220_f0186dfe93_z.jpg

8483076216_0726a3894e_z.jpg

8483076182_926dcaf7da_z.jpg

8483076172_23a49e702e_z.jpg

8483076162_625a01234c_z.jpg

8481985055_9bf06a52f5_z.jpg

8481985025_21d50bcf5f_z.jpg

8483076098_f9be7f29f9_z.jpg

8481984989_8e6e3d7985_z.jpg

8483076054_de1468c23a_z.jpg

8481984951_86053c3d2a_z.jpg

8483076012_e3b43ce76c_z.jpg

8481984859_76df95d38d_z.jpg

8481984845_1b00ac6e06_z.jpg

8483075932_1f816db80d_z.jpg

8483075906_be1813ec44_z.jpg

8483075866_2051f5ccc5_z.jpg

8483075854_689b9d23fc_z.jpg

8483075834_220c04699a_z.jpg

8483075820_687141339b_z.jpg

8483075748_b4294043ae_z.jpg

8481984631_d248ed1afb_z.jpg

8481984589_2446c2e463_z.jpg

8481984571_b6712588ec_z.jpg

8481984553_13fa2d44d6_z.jpg

8483075660_b107ca2c6f_z.jpg

8483075626_f59e78ba24_z.jpg

8481984499_7dc6cc045d_z.jpg

8483075588_dfe1472b57_z.jpg

8483075514_c35f6f3191_z.jpg

8481984377_c267178f67_z.jpg

8483075470_ed671d21f5_z.jpg

8483075442_a7413d85c5_z.jpg

8481986125_01c0746c33_z.jpg

8483075414_0a10e1c751_z.jpg

8481984287_3db0e4dd42_z.jpg

8483075370_ffd7652f3f_z.jpg

8483075348_48f14fb13d_z.jpg

8483075324_3847fd55fc_z.jpg

8481984201_315427c78b_z.jpg

8483075288_b7b3616a34_z.jpg

8483075254_f147fbee89_z.jpg

8483075252_79c2373cc5_z.jpg

8481984111_9dda7935b0_z.jpg

8483075210_e8a07084b1_z.jpg

8481984061_2344ea146b_z.jpg

8483075156_902c27db5b_z.jpg

8481983991_2bda1d62e6_z.jpg

8483075112_7b4f6de9b1_z.jpg

8483075094_f121ccdbcb_z.jpg

8481983911_48a156c946_z.jpg

8483074998_5affd470b8_z.jpg

8481983831_9dab45deac_z.jpg

8481983805_c4d111f483_z.jpg

8483074950_4e332d9f6b_z.jpg

8481983765_864aee2619_z.jpg

8481983733_5d780b6712_z.jpg

8481983691_a8d4f03c41_z.jpg

8481983677_0684a330dd_z.jpg

8483074800_cebf759cb5_z.jpg

8481983623_98af353846_z.jpg

8481983589_dd654df95e_z.jpg

8483074702_7b6d898568_z.jpg

8483074664_70e83aec70_z.jpg

8483074644_6dbd37de43_z.jpg

Nice photos! Too bad I missed the photo run yesterday, though I was in a club lobby free running with plenty of club members earlier yesterday, than when I came back for the second one I got a black screen when I went on track... :(

I might join this club, I had my doubts after seeing Ace's club going bad, but it was a pretty good lobby to cruise in yesterday.
 
Is it okay if I apply, although I can't be on a lot?
 
My R8 looks great in Plum Crazy.
 
So here are the pictures from a small photoshoot we had last night.

*100 snips*

So that's a small photoshoot? :lol: Nice pics though. It was a shame I couldn't make it.
 
Those pictures from the photoshoot make me want to get an evora for cruising lol
 
Kiro, did you really have to quote all 100 of those pictures?
 
Zyla
Kiro, did you really have to quote all 100 of those pictures?

Was going to ask that?

Anyone up for a cruising lobby? I'm thinking in opening one soon.
 
I don't think I'll be able to join. I have to babysit someone. :grumpy:
 
Room open at 1472-6118-3615-5263-7136 on one of my custom tracks, Route 97.

Route 97 has 3, 4 long straights and it has been already used in an old Crusing Club. Who might know this track is Doog. He might know it. :lol:
 
I'm still hosting a chamonix lobby in half an hour.
 
Room open at 1472-6118-3615-5263-7136 on one of my custom tracks, Route 97.

Route 97 has 3, 4 long straights and it has been already used in an old Crusing Club. Who might know this track is Doog. He might know it. :lol:

I remember it very well. Especially the bump on the first corner. :lol:
 
Anybody else coming to lobby?
 
I might here in a second.

Edit* "Full" ... Oh for full's sake!

see what I did there ? XD
 
lobby is up - 1472 6399 8665 9410 5894!!!

disconnected new lobby - 1472 6399 8665 9410 5897
 
Last edited:
lobby is up - 1472 6399 8665 9410 5894!!!

Ill join this.... I always wanted to try a lobby on Chamonix 👍

EDIT: i have to eat dinner first though...
 
PSN ID (Required): redsox111820
First Name (Optional): Just call me redsox
Age: 15
Favorite car: Either the 2010 Camaro, or any of the Corvettes
Where are you from ?(optional):South Carolina
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Depends on the situation
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Can be any if needed. Prefer cop though, mostly because I like order.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I can race both cleanly and fairly, and follow traffic laws, and such.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: Nope, except ignore this, as I'm just submitting this in case my previous question is later answered as "yes".
 
Last edited:
Crap, should of checked before I went off an hour ago
 
I'm no longer hosting the lobby. I left it to non-members if its still up you can try your luck.
 
Doog's hosting a Chamonix lobby right now if anyone from Flesx's lobby cares.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back