DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID (Required): redsox111820
First Name (Optional): Just call me redsox
Age: 15
Favorite car: Either the 2010 Camaro, or any of the Corvettes
Where are you from ?(optional):South Carolina
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Depends on the situation
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Can be any if needed. Prefer cop though, mostly because I like order.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I can race both cleanly and fairly, and follow traffic laws, and such.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: Nope, except ignore this, as I'm just submitting this in case my previous question is later answered as "yes".

ACCEPTED...welcome redsox, don't worry about making it to every lobby. some members don't have the chance for weeks. there is usually at least one week day lobby, and a lobby every day of the week-end. just try to make it when you can, and posting here on this thread helps to see that your still active and interested in the club. 👍
 
So, opinions on Route 97?
 
NascarManiaco99
So, opinions on Route 97?

Pretty good for a Toscana course!, plenty large whether cruising or speeding (the 3'29 time was from playing around in my 5.7 GTO with some traffic :D ). The elevation changes and blind-corners act like traps for supercar 'noobs', but they were still abundant reguard-less.

Gave my RUF quite a challenge though, couldn't keep it from wanting to slide XD
 

Ferrari's Version (Level Adjustments & Color Lookup; Slight Noise)
WeJbkS4.jpg

Click for Full Size
__​

Basic Version
2H3ZjBn.jpg

Click for Full Size

They're not perfect, but I think I did pretty well for my first time editing jaggies!​
 
So here are the pictures from a small photoshoot we had last night.

...snip...

And now we wait to see who will be the first to quote this entire post.
Nice pictures Doog. Can, I put the pictures on the website?
 
Seems like I missed a good 5 or 6 pages yesterday. I was snowboarding from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM. I will try to get caught up.
 
Seems like I missed a good 5 or 6 pages yesterday. I was snowboarding from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM. I will try to get caught up.

Where did you go snowboarding?
 
PSN ID (Required): redsox111820
First Name (Optional): Just call me redsox
Age: 15
Favorite car: Either the 2010 Camaro, or any of the Corvettes
Where are you from ?(optional):South Carolina
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Depends on the situation
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Can be any if needed. Prefer cop though, mostly because I like order.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I can race both cleanly and fairly, and follow traffic laws, and such.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes
Anything else you want to share?: Nope, except ignore this, as I'm just submitting this in case my previous question is later answered as "yes".

Glad to see you read the rules! Accepted! Welcome MrXweetok (respdsox111820)!
 
So, we have 13 votes that say members ONLY (this includes cops) should be able to use supercars, and 10 votes that say only cops should be able to use supercars. So since the majority vote is allowing supercars for members, we will allow supercars in the next lobby and will keep it that way if it goes well. I think you guys are as responsible as it gets (except for the inacitve members :lol:).
 
Is the limit still 700hp with super cars?
 
Ill be online on Friday and the whole weekend, Work all week :guilty:
 
Is there going to be a lobby today?

EDIT: Double post. Sorry.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Kevzido? If you're going to advertise unrelated stuff here, ask me first.
 
Seriously Kevzido? If you're going to advertise unrelated stuff here, ask me first.

...can I please advertise this? :guilty:
 
Bad move, Kevzido.


Also, since supercars are allowed now, I guess I'm "legally" allowed to drive my RUF CTRs, and BTR, considering they're are actually supercars.
 
...can I please advertise this? :guilty:

If it didn't take up half the page, I wouldn't really have a problem with it. If you had a link, or a link to an image or something like that, I wouldn't really care.


EDIT:
Kevzido, I don't mind if you advertise, but ask me first next time and have a link or link to an image for the advertisement. Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kevzido, I appreciate you removing the post. I don't mind if you advertise, but ask me first next time and have a link or link to an image for the advertisement. Thanks.

Thanks DBeav. I sure did learn a lesson here today.
 
Any lobbies today? I might make one later.

MY 500th POST!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Im on break from school all week, so i should be able to make most of the lobbies

Also.... DBeav's 500th post!
 
Im on break from school all week, so i should be able to make most of the lobbies

Also.... DBeav's 500th post!

Thanks! I forgot..
 
RUF's were considered supercars?, I've been driving my stock-ish BTR in almost every room w/o too much hassle, lol

Though if supercars are allowed now, that opens up quite a few choices, namely the LFA I've wanted to try for a few weeks 💡

Next room could be interesting, 'super-cars, super-cars EVERYWHERE'
 
Wait?! Supercars are allowed now? No way!

Do they have to be stock in order to drive them or no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back