DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Moderators for eliminating my double-post! 👍
 
Wait?! Supercars are allowed now? No way!

Do they have to be stock in order to drive them or no?

Stock would be prefferable, and there is still a limit of 700HP.
 
Thank you Moderators for eliminating my double-post! 👍

Stock would be prefferable, and there is still a limit of 700HP.

You just double posted again :p In fact, I've looked at the last several pages and a lot of you are double, and even triple posting. It does get a little annoying so try your best to not do that guys.

But seriously I think the idea of super cars in our lobbies isn't a terrible idea. Sometimes I do get a little bored of the cars you would see on the streets everyday.
 
I might be able to make it to a lobby tonight.



Is there a certain type of car I need to use or just any under 700 HP?
 
Anyone want to trade pace skylines for paint? (i have 3 or 4 of 'em avalable)
-Pm me
 
MrXweetok
I might be able to make it to a lobby tonight.

Is there a certain type of car I need to use or just any under 700 HP?

Anything street legal pretty much.
 
Cool beans I can finally drive my Cizeta V16T :dopey:
 
Cool beans I can finally drive my Cizeta V16T :dopey:

Yeah, I know, me too...like 50 percent of my cars are supercars, and I can't wait to drive them.
 
About time I could drive my F40! I could open a lobby in some minutes if you guys want.
 
Will there be a room tonight?
 
RUF's were considered supercars?, I've been driving my stock-ish BTR in almost every room w/o too much hassle, lol

Though if supercars are allowed now, that opens up quite a few choices, namely the LFA I've wanted to try for a few weeks đź’ˇ

Next room could be interesting, 'super-cars, super-cars EVERYWHERE'

Well, since they were faster than the F40 (which is a supercar) in real life (idk about them in-game), yeah they were pretty much supercars.
 
I'll be opening a room soon at Route 97 again.
 
Room open at 1472-6399-... Wait, I got disconnected from my own lobby. WTF? ._.
 
Room open at 1472-6681-3200-9598-7722

And nevermind again, my mom got on the phone and I got DC'd again. I 🤬 hate this wifi.
 
LAST TRY! Room open at 1472-6118-3744-3753-5803
 
Joining very soon 👍
 
If there is a room open about 8 or 9 eastern I'll join.
 
LAST TRY! Room open at 1472-6118-3744-3753-5803

I'll join the lobby, but I have to go out for half an hour so I'll wait in the lobby.
 
I'll be there, in 30 minutes or so. (if it's still open)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I have to take my brother to practice then I'll join.
 
Wish I could come. Apparently it's full.
 
Still full? I'll join if it isn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back