DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will join in probably an hour or less if not full
 
My game isn't working again. >.<
 
Is the lobby still up?
 
Yeah, I just got in. ;D

Edit: Was in for 2 seconds, then it dc'd me. Now it says the network is offline...

Edit2: Got back in.
 
Last edited:
Won't be able to join tonight, prior plans, should be able to tomorrow though.
 
That was a fun lobby! Smuffy died! :lol:
 
I'll see if I can't join in a minute
 
Just left, but lobbies still up i believe (4 1/2 hours...)
 
Is the lobby still up? :eek:
 
As soon as I joined everybody left :(
 
Once I joined everybody left :(
 
So, that means it was a 5 1/2 hour long lobby? That must be a record :dopey:

BTW, i just ordered the cnt simulator cockpit, and i am going to get my g27 soon :)
 
That was a great lobby tonight. I can't believe it went on for over 5 hours :eek:
 
So, that means it was a 5 1/2 hour long lobby? That must be a record :dopey:

BTW, i just ordered the cnt simulator cockpit, and i am going to get my g27 soon :)

Be warned... the clutch is nowhere near accurate in GT5.
 
Be warned... the clutch is nowhere near accurate in GT5.

I can confirm this. My neighbor was giving me lessons about driving a manual (mostly hill starts) in her Fiat 500 several months ago and it really is alot different than in the game.
 
Since supercars are alowed now maybe we should do a cars and coffee or a supercar sunday style event with them on weekends. I might have no school after my 1st class if I dont Ill join a room if one will be open.
 
Last edited:
Any rooms up yet?
 
Should I make a room?
 
If a room is opened, I can't make it as I have college early tomorrow morning. It's also the last day of my 5 day weekend

I also voted 'No' for the PS4 announcement; it's too soon for something like that to be revealed. If it is revealed, I hope its a 'concept' similar to when the PS3 was first shown and the real thing goes on sale in mid to late 2015.
 
Lobby up?
 
Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-4216-8217-8850
 
I've got important stuff to do tonight. Sorry I haven't attended a lobby in a couple days :/
 
DOUBLE POST! I HATE GTP for iOS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back