DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join in a bit eating pizza.
 
Looking to join soon, I've graciously been lent keys to another certain member's '69 Camaro, looking forward to trying it out 👍

Edit* Can't use it in the lobby, bummer...
Edit pt.2 "Full" ... All of my 'why?'
 
Last edited:
Looking to join soon, I've graciously been lent keys to another certain member's '69 Camaro, looking forward to trying it out 👍

that Camaro is sick if its the right one... Maybe (if your a street racer lol) we can race them and try not to get caught... Against my challenger.

On my way.
 
What track is it at?

Its full -_- Its 15 of 15 people... Only if it was 16 :banghead:
 
Last edited:
Well...I got disconnected. That was unexpected.
 
Room crash ?, if so I'm going to quick build 1 car then room hunt again, lol
 
I found the room in the middle of the list of lobbies.
 
Looking to join soon, I've graciously been lent keys to another certain member's '69 Camaro, looking forward to trying it out 👍

Edit* Can't use it in the lobby, bummer...
Edit pt.2 "Full" ... All of my 'why?'

Did you try out the Camaro yet?
 
superstreet556
Did you try out the Camaro yet?

Yes, I took it for a spin around Laguna-Seca, absolute blast, set up is very easy to drive fast or Hoon-around with (more of the latter occurred), wanted to try it in the lobby but game won't allow, I'll have to build my own once my list of project-cars dwells down, thanks again ! 👍
 
That was a really fun room, even though 90% of the time, it was messing with Doog...with the horns and other shenanigans...oh and I couldn't forget about the paparazzi :lol:...
 
Really good room tonight 👍 I became NFS' butler somehow... He fired me so I did what every normal person does when they get fired. Try to ram him lol... But I got kicked after messing with him. I was just messing around I would of stopped if I was told to.
 
That was a really fun room, even though 90% of the time, it was messing with Doog...with the horns and other shenanigans...oh and I couldn't forget about the paparazzi :lol:...
The HORNS!!!
 
It was a fun lobby tonight. We went to Route X to have some fun with the 'hybrid cars' like the X2010 and Civic on Route X. I can't wait to somehow acquire those cars. :)
 
I was there with the "Juiced" green RX-8 today. I had to go due to dinner being ready. Hope to join tomorrow. :cheers:
 
hi guys
i have been watching this thread closely and would like to join but i live in england and the lobby times wouldnt be right.
i might join if the times of the lobbys are friendly for me
 
hi guys
i have been watching this thread closely and would like to join but i live in england and the lobby times wouldnt be right.
i might join if the times of the lobbys are friendly for me

I'm pretty sure we have a few members from the UK. They could always host a lobby that might be good for members in America and the UK.
 
PSN ID (Required):ste100e
First Name (Optional):daniel
Age:12
Favorite car:All of my cars
Where are you from ?(optional):England
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:no but have watched this thread closely
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:all because ive just got a pace car and it depends on what i feel like
Why I should let you be a member?:Because i always obey the speed limit and i am friendly
Have you read the rules?:yes
Can you speak fluent English?:yes
Anything else you want to share?:'nope'
 
Last edited:
I was there with the "Juiced" green RX-8 today. I had to go due to dinner being ready. Hope to join tomorrow. :cheers:

You should become a member, so you can join all the time.
 
PSN ID (Required):ste100e
First Name (Optional):daniel
Age:12
Favorite car:All of my cars
Where are you from ?(optional):England
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:no but have watched this thread closely
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:all because ive just got a pace car and it depends on what i feel like
Why I should let you be a member?:Because i always obey the speed limit and i am friendly
Have you read the rules?:yes
Can you speak fluent English?:yes
Anything else you want to share?:'nope'

Accepted! Welcome Dano20 (ste100e)!!!
Another Dan in the club haha
 
Is there a room opening today
 
When are you going to make the room
 
Won't be able to join till 10pm :(
 
Can I host a lobby now if no one else is

Dan
 
Room now open

Circuit de la Sarthe

1472-6399-9009-5386-4801
 
I'll be there. I'll use the SRT Challenger as my Highway Patrol vehicle and the Ferrari SP1 as my Interceptor. I've got my new headset so I can communicate on the radio!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back