DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a headset as well see you soon
 
Just got disconnected from my own lobby I won't make another one tonight
 
Just got disconnected from my own lobby I won't make another one tonight

Please don't double-post.
 
I received $10 from PlayStation Network for free. :) Did anyone else get it?
 
I received $10 from PlayStation Network for free. :) Did anyone else get it?

Oh wow, really? I wonder why.

Anyway, I'll try to join in a few.
EDIT: There isn't one now, right? I just realized that.
 
I received $10 from PlayStation Network for free. :) Did anyone else get it?

I don't think so...why did you get money?
 
I received $10 from PlayStation Network for free. :) Did anyone else get it?

I didn't. Must either be a scam or an American only thing Sony are doing before they launch the PS4 concept.
 
Will have to check that when I get home.
 
I didn't. Must either be a scam or an American only thing Sony are doing before they launch the PS4 concept.

Or could be favortism.

Highly doubt it though.
 
I'm going to make a room in about 5 min.
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3658 4760 7168

Using my new track also! :)
 
Have you got all the dlc for gt5
 
Seems this voucher's legitimate, as I've been sent one as well. :dopey:

8492597621_601da5d5d8_z.jpg
 
I will see if I've got one tommorow
 
Take it as I wont get it as I live in the UK, unless they give me a £10 Voucher instead.
 
Might buy some more DLC paint if I got one.
 
10 minutes until PlayStation Meeting!
 
Anyone else coming?

It's only me and kavzido here...
 
I would but my class goes till 10.
 
Watching right now. Can't wait!
 
I saw Kaz on one of the videos at PlayStation Meeting!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back