DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive club looks awesome
 
What is Drive Club about sory I'm not home.
 
Last edited:
What is Drivs Club about sory I'm not home.

Drive Club is a racing game for the PlayStation 4. It is based on you have a club with real people and facing other clubs.
 
Drive club looks awesome! It looks like Forza Horizon! The PS4 looks awesome!
 
Am I the only one that isn't that excited about the PlayStation 4? Maybe I'll miss the PS3. One thing I know I don't care for is the controller.
 
I just want to know if Gt6 will be playable on the PS3.
 
I just want to know if Gt6 will be playable on the PS3.

Isn't the release date rumoured to be around November of this year? It would be pretty messed up of Gran Turismo 6 was released before then, but I don't see that happening.

Oh, and I would assume there is no lobby up now, is there?
 
There was no mention of Gran Turismo 6. But, Kazunori Yamauchi was in one of the videos I saw during the livestream.
 
The controller has a touch screen on it
 
*hearing old reports about PS4* Yeah not buying it.

*PS4 stuff announced today* Zero :censored:s given by yours truly.

*no announcements about GT6* Meh, PD would probably screw everything up as usual.

*sees Drive Club trailer on youtube* UHH WAIT. WHOA. WHOA. THAT LOOKS INSANE! Oh wait, it's happening again. Game's gonna get overhyped when its not too great in the end. I really hope this wont be the PS4's equivalent of Forza Horizon. And we ALL should know how disappointing it was when it came out. Lacked a huge number of cars, had to pay extra cash for old cars that were in FM4, 8 people in free roam, etc.

I was excited to see a new street racing game for a new console, but I'm not handing out $400+ for a new console when we know nothing. I really think this Drive Club game has potential, but I don't like the fact that we haven't seen a livery editor. Maybe it's a stock supercar game. That would be quite fun.
 

Give it time, as they did mention repeatedly that more information would be revealed later in the year. Whether that being E3 or something else, who knows. If you were expecting something regarding the next Gran Turismo, you're gonna have a bad time. PD like to take their time with everything, so it'd be much more realistic to expect an announcement either at E3 or some time next year. Driveclub looks decent, though it sort of looks Need For Speed-y for some reason. I've been eagerly waiting for Watch Dogs since the reveal at last year's E3 though. :dopey:
 
This is what I'm looking forward to more than anything announced today:
​
 
Last edited:
Any rooms open?
 
Give it time, as they did mention repeatedly that more information would be revealed later in the year. Whether that being E3 or something else, who knows. If you were expecting something regarding the next Gran Turismo, you're gonna have a bad time. PD like to take their time with everything, so it'd be much more realistic to expect an announcement either at E3 or some time next year. Driveclub looks decent, though it sort of looks Need For Speed-y for some reason. I've been eagerly waiting for Watch Dogs since the reveal at last year's E3 though. :dopey:

Watch Dogs looks outstanding. Like a photorealistic GTA IV.

Speaking of Grand Theft Auto, GTA V! GTA V! GTA V!
 
Werent they saying that drive club had graphics that went down to the molecule or something like that?
 
Werent they saying that drive club had graphics that went down to the molecule or something like that?

Preeety much. Like the swede interior, the individual strands of carbon fiber, flecks of paint that reflected light, etc
 
Drive club looks amazing defiantly going to get it
 
Am I the only one that isn't that excited about the PlayStation 4? Maybe I'll miss the PS3. One thing I know I don't care for is the controller.

You're not alone. I'm not particularly excited about the PS4 either until we get firm details and pricing, likely at E3.

Plus I still think that 'Holiday 2013' is too soon for a public release, especially with games like Grand Theft Auto V coming out in September.
 
You're not alone. I'm not particularly excited about the PS4 either until we get firm details and pricing, likely at E3.

Plus I still think that 'Holiday 2013' is too soon for a public release, especially with games like Grand Theft Auto V coming out in September.

They might not put grand theft auto for ps3 even though they planned to
They could release it on both
 
They might not put grand theft auto for ps3 even though they planned to
They could release it on both

If they announce cross-compatability to allow PS3 games to be played on PS4 I might forgive them, but until then, I won't take much notice until there are more details on what the PS4 and future PSN can do.
 
Is anyone going to make a lounge today, so I can test a few cruisers?
 
cgg
Is anyone going to make a lounge today, so I can test a few cruisers?

Ask dbeav if you can open a lobby
 
I've got a new interceptor as well, albeit not very fast.

Looks like it can fly under the radar as well as its not very 'in your face'.
 
Is their going to be a lobby today?

Lobby's open!

1472-6681-3200-9599-0978.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That room didnt last very long... Its closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back