Dear Sony...... I'm thinking of selling my PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter machschnel
  • 123 comments
  • 9,988 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I tend to agree that this thread is pointless, at least by now, why post in it? If you find it pointless, nobody's twisting your arm to come in here.....
 
Comes when it comes, i do not care, i am a die hard GT fan, it can come out in 2012 for all i care, i have plenty of games to back me up on, and a selections of systems to play them on. simple as that. Heck i feel bad for kaz.
 
Can I buy your PS3? give ya 50 bucks for it.
You bought a console for a game not yet released? I don't really think that's Sony/Polyphony's fault...

It's not their fault, I agree with you. I'm the idiot that made assumptions about development times. On that matter, very long development cycles are rarely good, contrary to the fact that you'd imagine a game that take 5 years to make would be better than a game that takes 2. Duke Nukem Forever is the perfect example. Fans went crazy at the announcement of this game. Take as long as you want they said. As the years went by, the fans got restless. You see the main guy behind it, was a perfectionist. Whenever a new graphics engine would come out, he would make the development team start the game over with the new engine so that Duke Nukem Forever was a cutting edge game. By this stage the fans couldn't care, they just wanted the game. The thing with Gran Turismo is, within days of release, it will most likely be dated - a new car will come out, new type of TV etc. They just have to pick a date and stick to it. Trying to keep up with every latest development in technology won't end well...... Duke Nukem Forever, is vapourware

I'm sorry but I just cant see how this thread is still going, Its just ridiculous, but I guess I can always just stay out of it, but its just soo annoying to see it stay on the top of forum for how many days now?

You have at least 5 posts in this thread. Your pointless "bumping" has kept it at the top. Cheers mate!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back