December Update 4th December.

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 80 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_december_update

c6cd06f9-2784-4ead-aa23-721c198a246a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, was not expecting the M8 GTE....real nice addition. But still when will or will we ever get newer prototypes..

Holy crap!! FM7 is getting a new main menu update as well!! Also love the new car! This is one of the reason I'm glad T10 are taking the year off, same with PG. This update is getting me hyped up!

Funny tidbit from the M8 GTE's description:

in IMSA, BMW teams garnered two wins and finished fourth in the highly competitive GTLM class, proving it as a viable racing platform.

Which, for those unaware or not up to date with GTLM and IMSA, is last place*. Nice way to make it look positive, though. :lol: Interesting to note it's the presentation model and not the RLL/MTEK car that actually raced IMSA and WEC.

Excluding the Risi Ferrari team that only did 3 races through the season with very little sucess.

Looks like I was right when I predicted December's free car would be a BMW since they added a BMW driver suit to the game in the last update.

I also wonder what's the looooong holdup with this last car pack. I mean it hasn't even been mentioned at all in nearly half a year. Hope the wait is worth it, and i also hope they mention something of it with next week's Forza monthly.

I also wonder what's the looooong holdup with this last car pack. I mean it hasn't even been mentioned at all in nearly half a year. Hope the wait is worth it, and i also hope they mention something of it with next week's Forza monthly.
On the last stream they said it’s coming, but they don’t know when exactly

I can’t wait to see the new main menu. I disliked the grey and angled presentation from the get go and never grew remotely fond of it.

Hopefully car selection hasn’t been redesigned to resemble FH4’s small thumbnails in a grid. I actually don’t prefer that over the somewhat slower garage in FM7.

I can’t wait to see the new main menu. I disliked the grey and angled presentation from the get go and never grew remotely fond of it.
Although it never bothered me in the past, I can see what you mean and agree that it was just...bluh. Hearing that it will get updated has me excited. :)

I also read that it's going to be more faster for some menus(?), like the Forza Drivers Cup for example.

I wonder if they're still getting licensing/the intended cars together.
Thats a heck of amount of time.They first announced there would be a second car pack way back in June I believe which tells me the car pack had to have been already done or nearly done by then. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they want to release it coincidence with some event or car reveal. My guess is either the new shelby gt500, the start of Imsa/WEC next month or some other car coming next year. It's weird either way.

Full credit to the team there doing amazing job and I really enjoy playing Forza, can’t wait for update and hoping a I update sometime January or February would be cool.

Anyway can’t wait and pretty happy about it plus the m8 is very nice too. Go turn10 keep it up.

Also having Christmas holidays 1.5 weeks off soon so think I’ll knuckle down and finish up the endurance races for career mode. :)

I was about to say the same thing Sir. Where is it?
I'd really like to know too.

It's been so long since they confirmed it I'm starting to wonder if they even had one planned in the first place and now they're just falling behind trying to get cars for it. Saw someone say that the spotlight cars could have been part of a pack but they decided to release them for free instead.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. :lol:

Back