Decent FF Car

Originally posted by Driftster
Honda Integra Type R in terms of GT3, simply because it's the most powerful FWD car in the game outside of sponsored vehicles.

That's better :D

Citroen Xsara...even though the person that started the thread has probably already done the series more than once. :P

Originally posted by Driftster
Acura Integra Type R in terms of GT3, simply because it's the most powerful FWD car in the game outside of sponsored vehicles.

are use sure...i can only get 387 hp outta that car....

but i can get:

TRD Celica: - 425 Hp
Acura CL 3.2 - 453 Hp

there are more too....

what power can you get out of the Acura Integra Type R?

i think the most powerful is the Acura CL 3.2...and its pretty fast too....shame its an Acura..

TS, see Famine's post...he listed 492hp for the Integra Type R. Sounds like you're missing a critical upgrade. ;)

And it should go up a little bit more with the oil change, or is that MAX for the Integra ? The Integra took me through most of beginner and amateur races, or all that you can do with one brand car , it was my 2nd car in my 1st game.

Yeah for sure, I think with only the turbo upgrade you should already be over 400HP ... without any of the other engine stuff ... this car really goes once setup correctly ... you just need to get rid of the understeer galore !

Check the Weekly Race Series, I think week 29 or 30, around there somewhere, the challenge was with the Integra, there has to be some good setups in the posts ... Good Luck ! ;)

Originally posted by kragbees
Check the Weekly Race Series, I think week 29 or 30, around there somewhere, the challenge was with the Integra, there has to be some good setups in the posts ... Good Luck ! ;)

cheers buddy...:)

I've never lost in my Beetle Cup Car when it is fully maxed out, it brings out about 400 hp and it is pretty easy to obtain just win the touring car championship and choose it in the selection.

I would suggest the FTO GP ver R simply because it handles a BIT more like an FR than the rest. You can make it drift without the Handbrake!

i say use the deimos.... not :P

hey, i can beat any itr time in my fiat guys... if i was still playing the game i'd get yas to throw some times at me!:P

despite FIATs bad reputation....thier new generation cars are some of the best on the market in thier class....

folks slag off these cars beause theyre too busy thrashing amatuer mode in the GTOne or R390...ffs provide some of the greatest challenges in the game and some of the most rewarding too...try that next race in an FF instead of the Mazda 787 and you'll know what i mean....

Ving...i'll swap some times with you for this car...(in the correct forum of course)...what did you have in mind?

Back