Decent FF Car

Maybe we should get a ITR vs Fiat in a track... see which is faster.... Pick a guy racing for the Honda Integra Type R and a guy for Fiat Turbo Coupe.... see which can get a faster time... ;) also Spoon Civic Type R owns all!!!

ROll

But.... I hate the turbo coupe ;)... if i use the spoon civic... ur teg will be blown away!! if you wanna do it lets go... nevermind the spoon civic imma use the TRD celica... and i will kill ur teg even though i like teg more but sure lets go... um... track... lets do... grand valley... there is about enough corners and straight to make it a fair... match... if you wanna go lets go... imma start... and post my time up.... if anyone wanna join... sure... no hp limit.... any tires... fully mod... anything goes ;) lets see what the best FWD car is.... i take the TRD celica ill post my time up soon... post ur best time out of 3 laps...

ROll

Next time, break the Prozacs in half before you take them.
;)

I THINK I already have a time for the Integra at Grand Valley. Let me check...

Indeed I do. From GT3Times:

22 Famine Honda 1998 Integra Type R 98 S 491 MT FF 3/2/02 7:33 PM Dual Shock 2 1:53.815

Checking at the 'Times, the 21 times ahead of mine are:
Citroen Xsara x13
New Beetle Cup Car x2
Integra Type-R x6

The quickest TRD is 0.8s back. The quickest Spoon Civic is 1.5s back. There's an FTO 2.4s away and NO FIAT... :D

Edit: Oh, bear in mind that this is GT3Times hotlap rules... At least 2 tyres on the track/lines/kerbs at all times; Absolutely NO wall-banging...

I was just kidding you about that last post. It sounded a little like you were taking drugs. I didn't really mean it though, I was just joking. Prozac is a drug for depressed people, to cheer them up.

Originally posted by Famine

22 Famine Honda 1998 Integra Type R 98 S 491 MT FF 3/2/02 7:33 PM Dual Shock 2 1:53.815

Citroen Xsara x13
New Beetle Cup Car x2
Integra Type-R x6

The quickest TRD is 0.8s back. The quickest Spoon Civic is 1.5s back. There's an FTO 2.4s away and NO FIAT... :D

Edit: Oh, bear in mind that this is GT3Times hotlap rules... At least 2 tyres on the track/lines/kerbs at all times; Absolutely NO wall-banging...

Damn it... lol seem like im in deep trouble... but ill try my best now... starting... ok got the rules :D

ROll

So, I posted my time. With little effort, I might add (and it's 18 MONTHS old)... Your turn :D

So, I posted my time. With little effort, I might add (and it's 18 MONTHS old)... Your turn :D

Famine, my good man...what ARE your times for the FIAT on this track?:) ....that is the question...

oh, and rollazn....the ... ... ... dot dot dot is a TurboSmoke trademark...:) :) ...man....respect the dots...:lol: there are aLOT of hidden meanings in there....

Citroen Xsara x13
New Beetle Cup Car x2
Integra Type-R x6

You suck Famine!!!!!!:banghead: (joking of course). The best I can do with the same friggin Integra is 1:56.777!!! How in the hell did you manage to get all that understeer out?!?!? With near 500 hp, my Teg just wants to drive straight off the stupid track on every corner!!! I dialed up the LS on accel and down on dec, turned the TCS up to 5 and loaded up the fronts by lifting the rear 8mm. I even softened up the front some to keep the inside wheel planted but the damn car just refuses to turn! I am of the opinion that racing high hp FF cars is stupid! If I keep this up I'm gonna have to spring for a new DS2 as I have had quite enough understeer for today!!! Lemme know what your settings are and I'll try again, but FF cars are definitely not my bag.....

DANG IT!! I LOST!!! out of 3 laps... my fastest lap was 1.56.468!!! i admit defeat... i suck... lol... anways... i like using dot turbosmoke... heehe... sure its ur trademark ;) yeah... lol... i know it has alot of secret message thats why im so careful....

ROll

I'd do this, but as i said "i'm not playing gt3 atm..." i am playing wrc2 :D
otherwise i'd go it.
but I am not particularly fast and have never ran a fully modded fiat

Got bored, so...
Integra Type-R (478hp...) 1'53.444
TRD Celica Sports M 1'53.501
Spoon Civic Type-R 1'54.313
Mitsubishi FTO GPvR 1'55.828
FIAT Coupe Turbo 1'58.375

All from 2 laps each.

Good, I like a challenge. GT4 will be the only reason I get my PS2 online.

Got bored, so...
Integra Type-R (478hp...) 1'53.444
TRD Celica Sports M 1'53.501
Spoon Civic Type-R 1'54.313
Mitsubishi FTO GPvR 1'55.828
FIAT Coupe Turbo 1'58.375

All from 2 laps each.

You made me look so bad :( i lost by like 3 second same car!!! :mad: :banghead: :mischievous:

ROll

I made myself look worse... I beat my own lap time in the same car, with 20hp less and in only 2 laps... (Integra, by the way)... D'oh!

The TRD is a bit of a whale. It doesn't like cornering under braking, I found. I got rid of most of the understeer under acceleration with the simple "LSD to 5 all round, rear toe -2.0" setting.

The FTO is the best car to drive, by a MILE.

And the FIAT is in danger of losing to the Yaris (record is 1'59.6 for the Yaris)...

I just saw something wierd. In GT3, the Acura Integra Type-R, american model, has less tunable power, but has the driver side on the WRONG SIDE! What's up with that?

my ff car is a volkswagon beetle cup car
it won the race in pro league so i bet it would work for you
you cant buy it but it can be won in the european championship in the beggining of ametor (idk how to spell it)

Originally posted by Laser Lens
Try the TRD Celica:

trd_celica.jpg
This car is sick!!! Also the Acura Integra type R. ;)

Originally posted by minicooper26212
my ff car is a volkswagon beetle cup car
it won the race in pro league so i bet it would work for you
you cant buy it but it can be won in the european championship in the beggining of ametor (idk how to spell it)

yeah i agree...this is a great car...a bit slow to accellerate but a real freight train when it gets going..

Originally posted by silviadrifter
This car is sick!!! Also the Acura Integra type R. ;)
:)

sick....is that good or bad?....the car (celica TRD) is an awesome FF..its the best looking FF in the game and nice and smooth and contrary to Famine's findings i find it easy to corner although it tends to slip at high speed under braking but you can control the drift quite easily on this car....

Originally posted by Impreza STi
I just saw something wierd. In GT3, the Acura Integra Type-R, american model, has less tunable power, but has the driver side on the WRONG SIDE! What's up with that?

If it was on the Left hand side then it is on the right side... since its an "Acura" its listed under American cars and american cars are LHD(left hand drive) so that explains it... also JDM honda integra owns Acura integra ;) my fastest time in the JDM ITR in 400M stock is 15.602 can anyone get better time?!?

ROll

Back