Decent FF Car

THE TURBO COUPE IS A VERY GOOD CAR IT HANDLES WELL AND HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF HORSEPOWER FOR AN AMATURE IT SHOULD WORK VERYGOOD FOR YOU IN THE AMATURE LEAGUE...

Originally posted by rollazn
If it was on the Left hand side then it is on the right side... since its an "Acura" its listed under American cars and american cars are LHD(left hand drive) so that explains it... also JDM honda integra owns Acura integra ;)
I like the styling better for the JDM Integra, But my Acura Integra has more power than my Honda Integra.
:odd:

Originally posted by Famine
Got bored, so...

FIAT Coupe Turbo 1'58.375

All from 2 laps each.

god, go back and try again... i know the fiat can do better!

dont make me reload gt3 in my ps2 again!
I'm having fun with wrc2 :)

what sorta time can you get on midfield?

If it was on the Left hand side then it is on the right side... since its an "Acura" its listed under American cars and american cars are LHD(left hand drive) so that explains it... also JDM honda integra owns Acura integra ;) my fastest time in the JDM ITR in 400M stock is 15.602 can anyone get better time?!?

ROll

No, it had a right-hand driver! Americans drive left-handers.

my fastest time in the JDM ITR in 400M stock is 15.602 can anyone get better time?!?

ROll

Damn....... thats pretty good..... fastest i could get with with a bone stock brand new one with out a oil change was a 15.622.

Back