Deliberately Bad Liveries!

I made this one for my daughter. Basicly everything a 13yo girl cares about. Haha
SydMustang2.jpg

To be very honest, there are guys with way WAY WORSE liveries. What I don't get is they get so many likes, I'm like WTF?! I spend hours on some of my liveries, and nothing....???????
Isound like a sour puss but I'm sure someone agrees?! LOVE this thread, wish I could post other bad liveries here!

Like this, I guess?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
38183441544_9007b31313_h.jpg

25027364858_82fd2aea9e_h.jpg

Love this colour!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That livery is likey on he'll of a triple killer livery of tobacco, alcohol and supporting Arsenal or Panathanaikos football team in one. And why do Miku and the Michelin Man wear top hats?

Those aren't top hats, they're Fedoras. It's an inside joke for the server we're on.

That livery is likey on he'll of a triple killer livery of tobacco, alcohol and supporting Arsenal or Panathanaikos football team in one. And why do Miku and the Michelin Man wear top hats?
Those aren't top hats, they're Fedoras. It's an inside joke for the server we're on.
And the Macedonian flags and Panathanaikos logos were to troll a Greek guy that I had several run-ins with in the series I ran the car in, they weren't originally part of the livery.

Back