Deliberately Bad Liveries!

And the Macedonian flags and Panathanaikos logos were to troll a Greek guy that I had several run-ins with in the series I ran the car in, they weren't originally part of the livery.

I get where you are coming from now. Gave me an idea for my own delibrately bad livery I need to do.

8224163359537234452_0.jpg

6989670255984412177_23.jpg

Yeah, you have it : I managed to hit the only guy in my friendlist in FIA qualifying in the dumbest way possible, while actually thinking of giving him space to start his first lap :lol:

This was a deliberate act of silliness (from mid December), just because the Tomahawk is such a silly car and I wanted to make it look completely silly! . :lol:

Does it look silly good or silly bad?? it's up to you to decide. :D

Silly good purely on account of mentioning the Hot Wheels PC.

I'm sure someone with talent could put an Impreza livery on a Lancer in Mitsubishi colours and a Lancer livery on an Impreza in Subaru colours.

Well i actually posted that before i saw the original so don't judge me :P
It wasn’t meant towards you, I’m not judging. :) I don’t mind the same approach multiple times.

I'm sure someone with talent could put an Impreza livery on a Lancer in Mitsubishi colours and a Lancer livery on an Impreza in Subaru colours.

Which has been done a couple of times now. Not the Lancer livery on a WRX yet though.

Back