////Delphic Reason's Drift Videos\\\\

Well, I decided to start reediting my vid... I figured a few tricks out, and I want to make this vid something special... I have the intro done, and I have chosen the music.. In fact, I was about half way through with the editing...

So, all I have to do is add the clips... Shouldn't take too long...

;)

Delphic Reason
Well, I decided to start reediting my vid... I figured a few tricks out, and I want to make this vid something special... I have the intro done, and I have chosen the music.. In fact, I was about half way through with the editing...

So, all I have to do is add the clips... Shouldn't take too long...

;)

phh, way to take all the credit. You didnt figure anything out :sly: heheh

;)

TankSpanker
phh, way to take all the credit. You didnt figure anything out :sly: heheh

;)

LOL....

I wasn't taking any credit... I didn't mean it to sound that way...

Let me rephrase... With the help of Tankspanker, and Swift, I was able to figure out a few, let's call them, "editing" tricks... ;)

Now I am capable of creating something much more dynamic, so I shall do just that...

Thanks again, TS (and of course the mighty Swift)... You are a lifesaver...

;)

Delphic Reason
LOL....

I wasn't taking any credit... I didn't mean it to sound that way...

Let me rephrase... With the help of Tankspanker, and Swift, I was able to figure out a few, let's call them, "editing" tricks... ;)

Now I am capable of creating something much more dynamic, so I shall do just that...

Thanks again, TS (and of course the mighty Swift)... You are a lifesaver...

;)

Heh heh, I'm MIGHTY! :sly:
You're welcome DR. This vid is going to be incredible. Looking forward to it bud! :)

I have now completed around 4 minutes of the vid... When I'm finished, I will go back, tweak this, add/subtract that, etc, but I'm getting close... The vid will probably be around 6 to 7 minutes long...

;)

Great Preview 👍, I look forward to seeing the full version.

TRi
yeah! dr uppin the ante on the editing. 👍

You're a tough act to follow, when it comes to editing, but I'm doing my best with the little knowledge I have... It's going to have a pretty raw, edgy feel to it...

I hope not too many people mind Tool (the band, not the instrument for repairing things)... If you can't stand Tool, you probably won't like the vid much...

;)

tool is one of my favorite bands

Me too...

I am nearlly done with the RWD section of the vid (which contains FR, MR, and RR)... I just need to iron out a few things... Then I will start on the AWD section (today, for sure)... It's going to be a long vid, probably around 9 minutes... Don't worry, it will be in two sections (three if you count the short intro), so it won't be so boring to watch...

Sorry about the delay... I just want this to be something really special... I don't want to rush it just to get it out...

;)

Delphic Reason
Sorry about the delay... I just want this to be something really special... I don't want to rush it just to get it out...

;)

Nah, you just like keeping us all in suspense! :)

Very promising, ultra-smooth. Looking forward to this one. One question, Delphic Reason: Am I fooled by the editing or are you in fact NOT using feint to gain extra style points?

Mr. Apex
Very promising, ultra-smooth. Looking forward to this one. One question, Delphic Reason: Am I fooled by the editing or are you in fact NOT using feint to gain extra style points?

LOL... I use feint 99.9% of the time... All the drifts in the preview (except for a couple of the AWD drifts) were intiated using feint...

BTW, thankyou for noticing the smoothness... I pride myself on my smooth countersteering (with the Dual Shock 2)...

The vid should be finished within the next few days... I keep getting interupted, so I keep having to delay it... I promise it won't be delayed much longer... I'm puting all the time I have into this project...

;)

Delphic Reason
LOL... I use feint 99.9% of the time... All the drifts in the preview (except for a couple of the AWD drifts) were intiated using feint...

Aw... :D fooled myself!

Looking forward for your vid then.
BTW, I just saw your skate pics yesterday. Pretty impressive. The roof gap shot is my favoured, with that shadow of yours thrown against the wall. Nice to see that some GTP members coincidentally exist in some of the same parralel worlds (GT drifting / real-life drifting / skateboarding etc.). :)

Mr. Apex
Aw... :D fooled myself!

Looking forward for your vid then.
BTW, I just saw your skate pics yesterday. Pretty impressive. The roof gap shot is my favoured, with that shadow of yours thrown against the wall. Nice to see that some GTP members coincidentally exist in some of the same parralel worlds (GT drifting / real-life drifting / skateboarding etc.). :)

Thanks man... As soon as I get a new board, I'll have some more pics... Skateboarding keeps me sane (or insane?)... It's my way of taking out aggression in a constructive manner...

;)

Delphic Reason
Thanks man... As soon as I get a new board, I'll have some more pics...
Great, I'm looking forward to see 'em. Maybe drop a hint when you posted them...

Delphic Reason
Skateboarding keeps me sane (or insane?)... It's my way of taking out aggression in a constructive manner...
Yeah, that works for me too. It's way better to get rid of our aggression hormones by abusing inanimate obstacles. I mean, other people go home and beat up their wives... :crazy: they should all start skateboarding instead.

DRIFTN
the beach is where i live my life
Skateboarding & Snowboarding & Surfing... it's all the same. Altough I rarely get a chance to surf (or should I say to TRY to surf)... be glad if you live close to the ocean.

All right, before I slip too far offtopic here... I'm curious If your vid is going to be finished monday, DR? :) Have a nice weekend, everyone. Spend it well, be it VR or IRL...

Mr. Apex
Great, I'm looking forward to see 'em. Maybe drop a hint when you posted them...

Yeah, that works for me too. It's way better to get rid of our aggression hormones by abusing inanimate obstacles. I mean, other people go home and beat up their wives... :crazy: they should all start skateboarding instead.

Skateboarding & Snowboarding & Surfing... it's all the same. Altough I rarely get a chance to surf (or should I say to TRY to surf)... be glad if you live close to the ocean.

All right, before I slip too far offtopic here... I'm curious If your vid is going to be finished monday, DR? :) Have a nice weekend, everyone. Spend it well, be it VR or IRL...

I work all weekend, but I should have some time tomorrow (after work) to do some editing... Hopefully it will be done by Monday or Tuesday...

;)

I loved the slo mo. Really shows off GT4's 64fps :D Amazing how smooth the video was even when slowed down that much, very high quality capturing also. Nice vid, can't wait for the whole thing :) I just hope the download isn't too fast so it won't make my wireless connection kill itself :crazy:

I am sitting down right now to do some editing... I will be doing the same tomorrow after work, so hopefully it will be done at that time...

;)

Latest Posts

Back