////Delphic Reason's Drift Videos\\\\

Wow, finally I get to see a GT4 video of the mod from GT3, lets see how you do:P You probably have some REAL good drift skills...:nervous:

Edit: Well, I guess I can look forward to your video:) Very cool SUV drifting:tup:

I'm nearly done with the editing of the AWD section... The music is:

Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

I don't know if anyone here has heard of this band, but they have a really different take on the metal genre... Their last album was all about the story of "Moby Dick" (which "Blood and Thunder" is off of)... The drummer is just incredible... They are very raw and aggressive, yet technical with melodic undertones... If you like metal at all, you'll probably like them...

;)

Delphic Reason
I'm nearly done with the editing of the AWD section... The music is:

Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

I don't know if anyone here has heard of this band, but they have a really different take on the metal genre... Their last album was all about the story of "Moby Dick" (which "Blood and Thunder" is off of)... The drummer is just incredible... They are very raw and aggressive, yet technical with melodic undertones... If you like metal at all, you'll probably like them...

;)

Let's go bud! If I'm not looking at this thing by week's end, you and me are going to have words! :sly:

Delphic Reason
If you like metal at all, you'll probably like them...

Head-banging kills brain cells...
th_HeadBang.gif

I just finished puting the clips together... Now I just need to do some of the finer editing additions... Then edit the intro, RWD section, and AWD section together... I'll have it done by tomorrow night for sure... I get off at 1:00pm tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to work on the vid...

Head-banging kills brain cells...

So... you like metal?... or... ummm...

;)

I'll be damned. Of all places, there's a Mastadon fan in the GT4 Drifting forums.

:cheers:

I'm waiting on the new Thrice album before I make another video. The new stuff is so blues-ish and rhythmic... with keys to boot. It should fit some new footage I've got quite well.

Can't wait for your video, though... should be interesting... I want to see how you manage to edit a beautifully flowing drift to Mastadon. :D

Can't say ive ever heard of the band... But im a fan of metal, so it sounds interesting.

Ill wait , queitly, patiently............................................................................................

I just came home from work a few minutes ago, so I am having a little lunch... Upon finishing said meal, I will be editing all three sections together (intro, RWD section, AWD section)... Upon finishing that, I will render a large and small (for 56k'ers) version... The video will run about nine minutes and change...

It will be posted tonight...

;)

Ok... I have rendered the large version which is 146mb's... I am currently rendering a smaller 77mb version... That is the smallest I can make it without losing too much quality... Personally, I think the 146mb version is well worth the download for broadband and 56k'ers alike...

;)

Delphic Reason
Ok... I have rendered the large version which is 146mb's... I am currently rendering a smaller 77mb version... That is the smallest I can make it without losing too much quality... Personally, I think the 146mb version is well worth the download for broadband and 56k'ers alike...

;)

And I'm all about the large version myself, were it at?!? :mischievous:

Man, I can't wait till tomorrow to see this vid. GO STUPID CLOCK GO!!! TIME IS TOO SLOW, GO FASTER YOU STUPID CLOCK!! :lol: Seriously tho, I want to see this.

Sounds good Delphic Reason 👍, I'll be having a squiz at this vid for sure 👍 :D.

100 and bloody 46 megabytes....

That'll take me a while... Im on a thing called ISDN.. It runs about 128k's.
so this would take a while.. even 77 mgs would.
Oh well.

Swift
And I'm all about the large version myself, were it at?!? :mischievous:

It's almost done uploading (77% at present)...

100 and bloody 46 megabytes....

LOL... I know, it's big... I tried to make a 50mb version, but it looked like rubbish... You have to realise, the raw uncompressed vid is over 2 gigs... 77mb's is quite a drop from 2000mb's...

;)

Delphic Reason
It's almost done uploading (77% at present)...

LOL... I know, it's big... I tried to make a 50mb version, but it looked like rubbish... You have to realise, the raw uncompressed vid is over 2 gigs... 77mb's is quite a drop from 2000mb's...

;)

WOW, in other words, I won't be watching the 77mb version in full screen then. That's alright, I have Comcast (300k) so I'll just wait for the 146mb version to download. Uggg, I wan't to see it, I hope it doesn't take too long.

rsmithdrift
WOW, in other words, I won't be watching the 77mb version in full screen then. That's alright, I have Comcast (300k) so I'll just wait for the 146mb version to download. Uggg, I wan't to see it, I hope it doesn't take too long.
Actually, you can... I rendered them both at 720x480, and at a high enough resolution to utilize full screen... I can't see rendering a vid any other way... The 77mb version is just the lowest I could go without compromising that...

BTW, They're in the first post:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1791171&postcount=1

It turns out the small version is actualy 73 mb's, and the large version is around 149 mb's...

Enjoy...

;)

Great stuff DR. Yeah...just good stuff. I'd make more comments, but I'm tired and sick.

Wow. Some of those links you did were mind blowing, some of them I have been trying for the past few days and still have yet to be successfull. I did the 149mb version and it played instantly with no DL wait time. Good job man!! 👍 👍 👍 This is one of the best vids. right up there with FBI Mike's "The Beginning" awesome!

Downloading now, will edit my praise :lol: later in the day.

Edit

Very good vid 👍, Great editing and all your drifts are very nice!. You made some real good links with both FR and 4WD 👍.

The best vid ive seen.

Really cool video man! :crazy:

The song selection is better than the preview one, and you´re pretty skilled at editing too. I wish I had a DFP to try this out, nice work! 👍

man that was the best drift video Ive ever seen.every slide you made was exellent.but hey what type of program do you use to make that video?,the quality was awsome,I saw the rosters name in the seet wow :)

Latest Posts

Back