Demo is up!!

In order for it to work, change Date for tomorrow on your PS3!

Last edited:
HN7
Google "how to make a Japanese PSN account"

Yeah...very helpful... :dunce:.

Seriously, i it just puzzles me how to create one with all the page being in japonese, that was on my PS3 though, is it different on a PC?

Yeah...very helpful... :dunce:.

Seriously, i it just puzzles me how to create one with all the page being in japonese, that was on my PS3 though, is it different on a PC?

It's quite tricky and I don't think anyone here will take the time to explain when you can easily find a guide online.

It's all in english so everyone should go download it, also having a JP PSN account is something I would recommend due to the content it gets which other stores do not.

Anyway the physics really did get an overhaul, felt so much different but I like it a lot thus far.

MGR

No, Google is the best way to go. They translate it and tell you what to do, that's what I did.

HN7
Google "how to make a Japanese PSN account"

Search psn japanese account.... Click on "how to make...." It's very helpful.

It's quite tricky and I don't think anyone here will take the time to explain when you can easily find a guide online.

I owe an apology then, I thought he was trying to make fun of me rather than help, I was wrong, sorry :indiff:.

I owe an apology then, I thought he was trying to make fun of me rather than help, I was wrong, sorry :indiff:.

My bad, now I read it back, I kinda sound like an ass****. But that exactly what I did to make a JP account 👍

Technically, I should be able to play the demo without a Japanese PSN account as I live in New Zealand and it is currently the 17.12.09. But I can't as it goes live 9AM GMT, which 10:00pm for me. :grumpy:

The physics are wonderful. Trail braking is greatly reduced, limit grip is bounds better than Prologue. I only wish TC wasn't forced on, it's a bit of damper.

Lap 1, Rank 125

Back