Demo is up!!

And updating the store once a week? Ehh, just update it when new stuff is supposed to be out.

No doubt GT5 will be amazing, but come on now. Christmas 09' release, to March 2010 release, now a summer 10' release...we all know it's christmas 10'. They are just laying the sauce little by little, and thinking they are gaining publicity and more "followers" for the game, but they're wrong. They've lost many.

Too many perhaps. If this is pulled for GT6 or GT7 I'm sure most people will have moved on and forget about the series (except for the retired guys at PSU)

If they can't meet their own deadlines and meet standards for themselves with their staff, they might need to double up just to get the job done. It won't sacrifice quality but with quantity the overall goal can be tackled by a bigger group of people all working together.

And updating the store once a week? Ehh, just update it when new stuff is supposed to be out.

Too many perhaps. If this is pulled for GT6 or GT7 I'm sure most people will have moved on and forget about the series (except for the retired guys at PSU)

"What? Gran Turismo? Oh yea, those were great games."

-from the future

A stealth release?? Someone's asleep at the switch up there. ;)

And yes, if you search for it, it's up. But I'm too tired and yucky to play it, so it's back to Ratchet & Clank for the rest of the night.

Thank you.

In the end, I don't work for either Sony or MS, not a game retailer, not a news caster, I'm nothing but a customer. Customers have mouths, and fingers to discuss their thoughts. I've been part of Polyphony's development way longer most. I played the first, the original Gran Turismo, demo, the moment it was available, and played every single one of the Gran Turismo games to death. They've gotten better and better, and so on, but now they are trying to hard to tease their customers, that they've lost. Look at Forza. It came out of nowhere after GT4 was out, and has become something as good and better as all the gran turismo games put together, and GT5 is a year away.

No doubt GT5 will be amazing, but come on now. Christmas 09' release, to March 2010 release, now a summer 10' release...we all know it's christmas 10'. They are just laying the sauce little by little, and thinking they are gaining publicity and more "followers" for the game, but they're wrong. They've lost many.
You gotta be kidding me. You are telling us that you've been following the series from the first, and just now, you are getting around to complain about their pace? They've been painfully slow, maybe after the first G.T.? I could be wrong, but I think I remember GT2 being delayed, and once it was out, it was buggy. To the G.T. loyalists, I'm not saying that P.D. is wrong to take their time. I'm just saying that many fans think they are glacier slow.

I also agree that many gamers are leaving G.T., but not because of P.D. taking sweet development time. Since GT4, the difficulty level has risen too high. Many casual gamers could barely keep up in GT3, and GT4, they quit playing the game almost immediately. I just played this new GT5 demo, and while the tuned 370Z wasn't that bad, the stock Z, all I could do was fight to keep it on the pavement. If it was that hard for me, casual gamers who tries that demo will opt for something more arcadey.

There were few things I was pretty impressed with. Recently, I also tried out the Forza 3 demo. I was not impressed with one part of it. GT5 demo, I do admit that graphics are still top notch. 👍 Tuned 370, while it was still hard to keep under control, it did handle nice. Nicest thing I noticed was the sound effects. For the first time in a long while, I thought the car sounded sweet, very realistic.

Back