Describe DriveClub in one word

it has a very short list of cars and tracks
Agreed. It's definitely lacking. Driveclub is missing at least fifty or so variations of the GT-R.

Should've consulted PD.

shrug.gif

I'm pretty sure he's correct, your words were an opinion, not a fact...so, yeah.
With this logic, I can also say that mario kart is a very accuarte simulator, and its no problem, since its also an opinion.
It's always delightful to see Marc @NixxxoN Márquez trying to spice up the Driveclub forum :lol:
I dont know what has Marquez to do with me, but anyway, yeah, I wish I was like him, and you too.
Agreed. It's definitely lacking. Driveclub is missing at least fifty or so variations of the GT-R.
Should've consulted PD.
shrug.gif
Leave out the GTRs and GT6 has still 10 times more cars
[irony]but who cares, look at the nice graphcs!!! [/irony]

Neat.

:P I love this game. Aside from a couple frustrating races, I've had a very pleasant experience so far. I like that you don't need credits to buy cars, and you're still rewarded greatly for driving cars outside of the career or tour modes. I might have an advantage over players with the base game, so I unlocked most of the DLC cars from the start, thanks to the season pass. All of the cars feel unique and give the sensation of weight, which doesn't happen often in racing games. I'm still in the process of completing every singleplayer event, and unlocking the LaFerrari, but the journey to get there has been fun so far. I hope to actually get a platinum trophy, too. :D

Back