Describe Your Sex Life Only Using Movie Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 282 comments
  • 100,907 views

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
It's very simple. Just use a movie title to describe your sex life. I'll go first, natch...

Dr. No

Which us why I can follow up with...

Cool Hand Luke

OK, your turn. :)
 
The Long Good Friday
 
Driving miss Daisy

The Texas chainsaw massacre
 
Day and Night.

Or at least it will be when I join my fiancee in Japan ;).
 
Deep Impact

Just kidding, sex is disgusting..
 
Jai
Deep Impact

Just kidding, sex is disgusting..

You are to young for this thread.
 
Judgement Night
 
2 Fast, 2 Furious.

:(
 
I don't know many movies, so I'll just mimic the original poster by Dr. No. :)

I'm asexual.
 
Mr Woodcock. :lol:
 
Goldfinger
Octopussy
View To A Kill


Bond is made for laying, even without making a pun on the title!
 
Goldfinger
Octopussy
View To A Kill


Bond is made for laying, even without making a pun on the title!

The man with the golden "gun"
 
Spy Who Loved Me
'Golden'Eye
Thunder'ball'
 
What's a movie name that goes with "non existing"?That's been my case for almost 5 years.

I'm hoping that will change in the next few weeks though. :sly:
 
486509.1010.A.jpg
 
28 weeks later.
 
Pumping Iron
 
What's a movie name that goes with "non existing"?That's been my case for almost 5 years.

I'm hoping that will change in the next few weeks though. :sly:

Call one of these lovely ladies. :lol:

sp_1309_clip07.jpg
 
A Girl In Every Port

I wish
 
The incredeble Hulk.
 
The inbetweeners movie. (IE full of constant fail.)
 
127 hours
Deep Blue Sea


I should be good at this, I have a really dirty mind
 
The Wrestler
The Hurt Locker
The Men Who Stare At Goats (!)
Lord Of The Rings (:ouch:)
Rambo
Bangkok Dangerous
Hot Fuzz (eheheheheheh)

If you put your mind to it, you can attach anything to these movies :D
 
Back