Describe Your Sex Life Only Using Movie Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 282 comments
  • 100,907 views
The Ring.
 
The inbetweeners movie. (IE full of constant fail.)

Should have had that house party...
 
What ever floats your boat.

Was it too much?


Big Daddy.



The Man with the Smallest Penis in Existence and the Electron Microscope Technician Who Loved Him


Yes it does.
 
Last edited:
From dusk 'till dawn
 
40 year old Virgin.

Actually I'm not Forty or a Virgin,..but it's beginning to feel like it... :D

edit: Why did I :D , when I meant :(
 
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
 
The Italian Job
 
Crikey, no ones comes up with Cheaper by the dozen yet.
 
Crikey, no ones comes up with Cheaper by the dozen yet.

No one probably has a dozen yet :yuck:
 
It's not only children that come in multiples.
 
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo 2: European Gigolo


.. and not in a good way.
 
Alone in the Dark.


:lol:
 
Six Days Seven Nights (surprised no one said that yet).


Without a Paddle
:lol:
 
Orgasmatron...

although at the moment it's more likely to be

Southern comfort since it's what I do instead of sex these days.
 
CARCRASH, it says you're 13 on your profile...
 
Mission Impossible
 
The Handmaid's Tale
 
Dr. Strangelove.
 
As Good as it Gets

Inside Man :D
 
Back