Describe Your Sex Life Only Using Movie Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 282 comments
  • 100,907 views
π (pi)

The ages have not been good to Unicode: π

(Also, "The Ages Have Not Been Good to Unicode" sounds like the working title of a Troy McClure film.)
 
Last edited:
40 year old Virgin.

Actually I'm not Forty or a Virgin,..but it's beginning to feel like it... :D

edit: Why did I :D , when I meant :(

Damn, I was going to say that one! :grumpy: :lol:
 
Cats & Dogs.
 
40 year old Virgin.

Actually I'm not Forty or a Virgin,..but it's beginning to feel like it... :D

edit: Why did I :D , when I meant :(

You. Stole. Mine. Seriously.
 
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Heat

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
 
The Day After Tomorrow
 
At the moment it goes from

40 days and 40 nights to

No Strings Attached

back to 40 40 :(
 
Hancock
 
Last edited:
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
 
Mr & Mrs Smith

Amazing sex but could destroy the house when we have an argument. (well, she could!)
 
Rush Hour
Grand Prix
Human Centipede
Mean Machine
The Longest Yard
Tomb Raider
 
Independence Day
How To Lose Friends and Alienate People
 
Run Fat Boy Run
Snatch
Free Willy
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

One for the ladies:
Toy Story
 
Up.
 
Fast Five (Utah)
 
Surprised that no one said Wanted yet.. Sums me up perfectly :dopey:

And if you really think about it Spiderman may be inappropriately appropriate.. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Once Upon a Time in the West (I'm originally from the UK).

Surprised no-one's taken The Bone Collector yet!
 
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Big Red One
 
Alone in the Dark (I checked, there is a movie version of the game)
 
Back