Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
  • 182,718 views
New Raid. WTF!!! Hectic, absolutely hectic!
 
New Raid. WTF!!! Hectic, absolutely hectic!
When do we actually unlock the weekly and nightfall? I still have mine locked.
 
When do we actually unlock the weekly and nightfall? I still have mine locked.
It seems like you need to finish or get really far through the story missions to me but I've only finished the first mission
 
When do we actually unlock the weekly and nightfall? I still have mine locked.

You finish the 3 story missions, you then get 3 bounties from Eris, eyes of Crota, heart of Crota etc, do them and you unlock it.

Edit - Got raid gloves!
 
Last edited:
They now offer level 30 story missions..... that was not fun.
 
@Terronium-12
Thanks for joining up for the flawless attempts last night. Hopefully we will give it a shot again soon.
 
I kept trying to send out invites for help with a few missions. Didn't work.

Plus side. I found 3 random dead ghosts in the DLC.
 
I kept trying to send out invites for help with a few missions. Didn't work.

Plus side. I found 3 random dead ghosts in the DLC.

I can help with whatever you need tomorrow. After dealing with Omnigul I just... I just want to be alone. :lol:
 
Yeah that strike is bonkers I can only imagine what the raid is like.
 
The raid is gnarly.
 
The daily did give me one of the DLC helmets though.... for my Hunter while playing as Titan. Also, the game continues to rationalize it's random deaths as "the architects". I set off a super attack and I die while nobody is attacking me.
 
What are those "vanguard/crucible recommendation*" requirements for buying certain weapons and how do you get them?

*might be another word besides recommendation. Not home so I can't recall.
 
Commendation. :p

And you only need them for the helm, chest piece, and weapons - one per piece. You get them in care packages from leveling up faction reputation.
 
Just got home, time to give TDB a go.

EDIT: I have never hated wizards more than I do right now.
 
Last edited:
So, you guys want to do HM VoG tomorrow?
 
I don't think I have time/I'm not at the right level. I can do regular again.
 
I don't think I have time/I'm not at the right level. I can do regular again.

You'll be good in a couple of days (or weeks if you're going full faction gear). Crota's End is what you really need to worry about now.
 
Want to do it together? I need to get my Warlock through it.
I just finished it, but I can drop back in to help you finish it if you want.
 
I just started playing. 10 minutes ago. Any tips for the newbie?
 
I just started playing. 10 minutes ago. Any tips for the newbie?
Don't die.

Omnigul is what nightmares are made out of. Seriously the boss fight was asinine on regular weekly.
 
I just started playing. 10 minutes ago. Any tips for the newbie?
Do as many bounties as possible. You're going to want your Vanguard reputation to rank 2 as soon as possible so you can get good gear quickly as you hit level 20.

Make sure you are on or above the level of your enemies, as the moment you are a level below them, they will do ~33% more damage to you, and cancel ~33% of your damage to them as well.

Also make sure your weapon attack is good relative to your level. Even if you are a level below them, the attack rating can help minimize the difference. I think the formula is something like

Attack/10=Max level enemy your weapon will deal full damage to.

Just some basic stuff so far. Good luck in your adventures, and good luck grabbing some good gear.
 
Don't die.

Sound advice.

Omnigul is what nightmares are made out of. Seriously the boss fight was asinine on regular weekly.

I'll take your word that this is also sound advice. I'll keep an eye out for this Onmigul guy. Sounds......frustrating.

Do as many bounties as possible. You're going to want your Vanguard reputation to rank 2 as soon as possible so you can get good gear quickly as you hit level 20.

Can do. I'll also keep in mind all the rest you added in.

Thank you guys for the advice. It's much as appreciated.
 
Sound advice.



I'll take your word that this is also sound advice. I'll keep an eye out for this Onmigul guy. Sounds......frustrating.
Omnigul is a woman(?) Hive witch. Won't need to worry about her until you're well past level 20.
 

I added some other stuff that is good to know. If you have any other questions I'll see if I can answer them. Also, feel free to add me if you need some help with anything.
 
Ah. You can see how far I've progressed so far. I just got my ship back and going into orbit for the first time.
 
Ah. You can see how far I've progressed so far. I just got my ship back and going into orbit for the first time.
Enjoy the sights. What character did you pick for your first try?
 
Enjoy the sights. What character did you pick for your first try?

Titan. I'm not very stealthy. Nor do I do well with powers the first go round. I figured Titan was the best bet. I think it was called titan anyways.
 
Back