Diobel gallery - 18/06 TIME FOR CHANGE

• Thread starter diobel
  • 248 comments
I was just playing with photoshop - BAD PARKING
bad parking.png

:lol: nice idea you had there! Try reducing a bit the opacity or saturation a bit to the wheel blocking thingy, just because it seems a bit "harsh".

Hey you have been busy! Some Masterful Pano's - you have an good eye and I like some of the angle's
- Toning is well done and some Images seem so Real!- Great editing and will stop be more often! :cheers:

:lol: nice idea you had there! Try reducing a bit the opacity or saturation a bit to the wheel blocking thingy, just because it seems a bit "harsh".

this was my BORED.COM photo - the traffic warden is to small,he need to be on path not on street.But thank you for the tips..i always listen them and try to remember.

Hey you have been busy! Some Masterful Pano's - you have an good eye and I like some of the angle's
- Toning is well done and some Images seem so Real!- Great editing and will stop be more often! :cheers:

Thank you- your gallery is mint..Happy to hear that you like my gallery and yes please you can visit my gallery more often..i dont mind ..

The 'Bad Parking' edit is a nice idea. It's not too bad of an edit. Things that would make it work better would if the clamp had a gradient of shadow over it going from the bottom up so it had the look of the light falling across the object. The would make it match the scene better and maybe tone dowm the saturation of the clamp a little bit too.

The major thing that does bug me about it though is the guy, the tone of him looks like it goes but he should be facing the other way. Because the light source of the photo is coming from the right and the light source on the guy is coming from the left so this cause a visual conflict in making the scene work.

Hope that was helpful. Just thought I'd point it out. ;)

As for your new set, it's pretty good. I like the first two shots and in paeticular the energy and motion of the second one best. Good contrast and toning, just maybe a touch over exposed as the highlights get a little washy. But still nice. 👍

Another brilliant set diobel, your toning and speed are so nice :drool: but that second pano is simply wonderful, very original angle. Amazing job :bowdown:

really nice shots in this gallery 👍

too bad we don't have a street legal Hornet, I would drive it more than the F3-Senna which now has 1500km on the odo :D

Not bad mate. I like shot 2 best. The speed and action is presented well in the set. 👍

I think some are a bit overexposed but only a very little bit. One thing that will help take these to the next level is trying to smooth out the skies. This is easy to do with clear skies like these.

Just make a quick selection of the sky using the lasso selection tool, then paste it onto a new layer. Hold Ctrl and click in the layer picture box (in the layer pallete) and it should make a selection of the sky that you cut out. Then press the mask button at the bottom of the layer pallete and then click on the link icon between the layer picture box and the mask box, then select the picture box and go to > filter > blur > Gaussian Blur and put it on about 40-50 and it should smooth out the sky.

In know that looks like a lot in writing but trust me it's easy to do. ;)

I totally dislike the Hudson car, but the second shot captures it's essence wel. Good job!

Another brilliant set diobel, your toning and speed are so nice :drool: but that second pano is simply wonderful, very original angle. Amazing job :bowdown:

Thank You my friend

really nice shots in this gallery 👍

too bad we don't have a street legal Hornet, I would drive it more than the F3-Senna which now has 1500km on the odo :D

Thank You for visiting my gallery - i hope one day that street legal will in GT series

GPR
Not bad mate. I like shot 2 best. The speed and action is presented well in the set. 👍

I think some are a bit overexposed but only a very little bit. One thing that will help take these to the next level is trying to smooth out the skies. This is easy to do with clear skies like these.

Just make a quick selection of the sky using the lasso selection tool, then paste it onto a new layer. Hold Ctrl and click in the layer picture box (in the layer pallete) and it should make a selection of the sky that you cut out. Then press the mask button at the bottom of the layer pallete and then click on the link icon between the layer picture box and the mask box, then select the picture box and go to > filter > blur > Gaussian Blur and put it on about 40-50 and it should smooth out the sky.

In know that looks like a lot in writing but trust me it's easy to do. ;)

George - thank you for your words - i remember know when you told me that first time but i forgot. ill try to do it next time when i will be editing some shots . you words and help meansalot for me.

I totally dislike the Hudson car, but the second shot captures it's essence wel. Good job!

Thank You for visiting my gallery. Hudson its a great car and so fun to drift.

This set is pretty nice with some original angles, but some photos are a bit overexposed, specially 2nd and 6th. Other than that, good set. Like the 1st picture most 👍

This set is pretty nice with some original angles, but some photos are a bit overexposed, specially 2nd and 6th. Other than that, good set. Like the 1st picture most 👍

Thanks my friend for you comment. i didnt notice honest i didnt that is overexposed..i will try next time to look better.

View attachment 224148

Welcome in my gallery.
Maybe first i will write something about me. My name is Tom i'm 33 years old and i still love to play GTseries. With Gt i'm since the first GT1 on the grey ps box. Some of my photos are straight from game and some of them(nearly all of them are editied in PS or Gimp) still need to learn a lot but soon i hope ill be there. If you know you can help me with some editing and tutorials feel free to send me links or maybe you can write me some advices about editing.

Looking forward for some comments.
Tom

GTplanet facebook page - #GTPicOfTheDay
View attachment 230078

View attachment 230077

Back