Direct-Capture GT Sport Footage: Nürburgring Nordschleife

We know It's a racing game, cars on tracks. How about they show the substance of the game now? How the livery editor works, offline etc. GT fans aren't gamers who just want to head out to the track to race.

All I know is that I'm going to buy it, graphical goodness, synthetic-sounding sounds, questionable content, delays and all, and I would imagine many of you will end up doing the same. If you indeed aren't going to buy it out of perceived disappointment then I respect you, because goodness knows I'm going to.

Looks great. Sounds have improved, but still remind me of drinking flat soda. Were there framerate hiccups heading into the Karussell or am I trippin? Probably nothing.

HOLY SMOKES !!! SO FREAKIN' REALISTIC. I cannot believe people are calling the graphics "OK". This has to be one of the most realistic looking games out there period. Not "amazing for the power of the ps4" or "amazing for racing games" just plain amazing. Absolutely blown away by the graphics, I hope we see this kind of improvement in sounds as well.

I keep hearing this game looks "amazing", but when you watch the gameplay and listen to its sound, it just screams GT6. Not trying to be negative cause the game does look incredible, it's just that in-game plays and sounds similar to the older games.

Also like others said, the game looks nothing like it did in the trailers and bullshots. This is pretty much the same trick PD used for GT6, but some people ain't seeing it because of eye candy (as usual).

I keep hearing this game looks "amazing", but when you watch the gameplay and listen to its sound, it just screams GT6. Not trying to be negative cause the game does look incredible, it's just that in-game plays and sounds like GT6.

Also like others said, the game looks nothing like it did in the trailers and bullshots. This is pretty much the same trick PD used for GT6, but some people ain't seeing it because of eye candy (as usual).

Both Assetto Corsa and Project Cars gameplay on ps4 look considerably worse than in trailers, but I only see this type of complains in GT threads.

Both Assetto Corsa and Project Cars gameplay on ps4 look considerably worse than in trailers, but I only see this type of complains in GT threads.
Once again. Those games are spanking new to the genre. PD have been doing this for upteen years. People that criticise GT also have love for the game. If PCars and AC are around for 15years pulling the same tricks, I'm sure they'd be scrutinized for it as well.

In what way excatly? Don't be biased. Those who played AC and pCARS will tell you otherwise, like myself, since pCARS actually has decent gameplay.

Other than that, this is not the place to compare games.

AC sound is unbelievable, how can such a small company do that ? hope PD will achieve that reality level. Only upon a hands on testing we'll really know.

Attachments

• GTB Wheel.jpg
    GTB Wheel.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
In what way excatly? Don't be biased. Those who played AC and pCARS will tell you otherwise, like myself, since pCARS actually has decent gameplay.

Other than that, this is not the place to compare games.

Biased?
So that's your argument, ok man.

Btw, i have more than 100 hours in Project Cars, i have Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, F1 2015 and Driveclub on ps4.

Back