Dirt Racing Series in GT6??

United States
Taco land
DIRT_12X
I think PD should add some dirt cars to the series. For example a simple late model or modified. Is that too much to ask of. If you agree post on this tread with a dirt series you would like to see in gt6

I must admit it would pretty fun to generate a third mile dirt oval with the course editor and then go sliding around it with a late model

Appropriate nick

That would require making some cars and tracks specifically for that category and not only a late model, so no. I just can't like half-assed licensing.

Ill have admit that would be pretty intrusting I live in south central PA and dirt track racing is huge here so Id like to see sprint car late models or modifieds. would also like to see more actual racing seris in the game

I just want Dakar, Pikes Peak and point to point rally stages.

You want to be able to race from France to Western Africa in a Gran Turismo game? Wishful thinking I think!!! :D

Pikes Peak has lost it's magic since the entire course has become paved.

Some decent lenght 15-20km rally stages would be great though, I love point to point rally games but there hasn't been a half decent one since RBR.

If by dirt you mean Rallycross I'm in full support 👍

Nope, he means this:

dirt-track.jpg

NASCAR on dirt, basically.

Oval track can take skill too just like a road course

Especially when it's a dirt oval.

I am in support of this. Though I do not respond too well to wishlist threads, I agree with you. Gran Turismo should include as many race series as possible without being biased (so many people want the entire F1 calendar in the game. Might as well play F1 2011/2012).

Hmmm interesting from what I've gathered from this thread dirt racing is a bit like what we call banger racing in the UK, I wouldn't be adversed to having this in gt6 but would much rather have decent WRC point to point rally races and rallycross.

With dirt ovals we could realistically race each other bumper to bumper, whereas in traditional rally tracks you only race the clock

This looks like so much fun

Mr. Dirt has a point. I'm a rallycross guy- but the two races at Eldora in ohio that i've attended were more compelling and many times more fun to watch than the actual Nascar races I've witnessed at Talladega and Bristol.

Haters, please step off. I am a racing fan first. Nascar is cool, but the late-model dirt oval racing is 10x the fun. (with rallycross being 10x more fun than that haha)

Back