DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
After gogo left and you rage quit, everyone left. It's not really fair to blame us just because you were annoyed.

Also...

Rage quit? "after"?
I stayed after 5 ppl left cause of you jerk-offs
There were 10 ppl in the lobby when you showed up, raced one race with your butt pirate partner driving together like jackasses and 5 ppl leave after your first race. That's not me being annoyed, that's you being an idiot, as all of them had been in the lobby for hours before you got there. Then in the very next race you get pitted and then proceed to try to block me while I'm the leader putting you a lap down so cards can try to catch up.
Grow up, you guys are a joke.

Rage quit? "after"?
There were 10 ppl in the lobby when you showed up, raced one race with your butt pirate partner driving together like jackasses and 5 ppl leave after your first race. That's not me being annoyed, that's you being an idiot, as all of them had been in the lobby for hours before you got there. Then in the very next race you get pitted and then proceed to try to block me while I'm the leader putting you a lap down so cards can try to catch up.
Grow up, u guys are a joke.
Sigh, why must mopar cause issues! Can we have one week without issues. sigh

Sigh, why must mopar cause issues! Can we have one week without issues. sigh
Dirty racing causes issues because different people have different ways of racing dirty. Some people have problems with the way others race, so then they try to do something about it, which in turn offends someone else.

Rage quit? "after"?
Grow up, you guys are a joke.
Cali who in the hell are you calling a joke?? Unless if I'm mistaken, I smashed you guys in some races last night despite you and duderino turning into teamworking 🤬. If anyone is a joke, it's you, duderino, and xyclone. That piece of 🤬 only went after me and barrett that last race just to be an a-hole. YOU, cali, are the one that actually needs to grow up. Plus me and barrett dont even try to team up on you guys as muxlch these days and you still think that way. Steve you're one of us too so why are you complaining??

Cali who in the hell are you calling a joke?? Unless if I'm mistaken, I smashed you guys in some races last night despite you and duderino turning into teamworking 🤬. If anyone is a joke, it's you, duderino, and xyclone. That piece of 🤬 only went after me and barrett that last race just to be an a-hole. YOU, cali, are the one that actually needs to grow up. Plus me and barrett dont even try to team up on you guys as muxlch these days and you still think that way. Steve you're one of us too so why are you complaining??
1. I think I can complain right? It just gets annoying that all I hear is mopar that mopar this. It just gets annoying after awhile.

despite you and duderino turning into teamworking 🤬. If anyone is a joke, it's you, duderino, and xyclone. That piece of 🤬 only went after me and barrett that last race just to be an a-hole. Plus me and barrett dont even try to team up on you guys as muxlch these days and you still think that way.

It's not so pleasant when the shoe is on the other foot is it? Welcome to what we deal with week in and week out with you two jerks team racing. The race I had dude on my side you quit and the race I had xyclone fighting for me Barrett gets pitted and tries to wreck me while going a lap down.
Not teaming up much? OK. That's why in both races barrett was in he tried to hit me right off the start and would dive bomb past Crash and you to try to get to me. The only paint traded between you two was on the front bumpers from pushing each other along. Maybe you should watch a replay once in a while.
I've never tried to discredit your ability to win races, nor would I ever. I have no problem racing against you or barrett individually. But the crap you guys pull when you're in a room together is nonsense, and it's clear I'm not the only one who has a problem with it and then the two of you try to play the innocent " what are you talking about" card here and/or after the races when it's obvious that everyone except you two despises it.

Who you going to race with?
I imagine lobbies w/ just you and cards are going to get old pretty fast.
Maybe you could start a league w/ kayak?
Ignore and race against are two different things. I just don't see the point of acknowledging people who are always going to be against me and my team.

Ill going to get the official results done today so Id like to have races set shortly after.

ER already did them Im just making sure that everything is good. What I do know is cards appear to have won the night and by more then 10 points so I doubt if ER made any mistakes Ill be able to find 10 for the next guy. So let me know cards what your thinking and since you appear to also have done well in the mess around room when I was gone Ill consider another race of yours.

Ill going to get the official results done today so Id like to have races set shortly after.

ER already did them Im just making sure that everything is good. What I do know is cards appear to have won the night and by more then 10 points so I doubt if ER made any mistakes Ill be able to find 10 for the next guy. So let me know cards what your thinking and since you appear to also have done well in the mess around room when I was gone Ill consider another race of yours.
My race: Max pp GT by Citroën Concept at Sarthe no chicanes
Race Idea: 800hp No weight limit Pagani Zonda STREET CARS ONLY at Suzuka 2014

Not bad and Not bad.

ER won the season by only 30 points over R which works out to about 1 pos per race.

Attachments

• DERL SEASON 7 END OF SEASON.pdf
    477.1 KB · Views: 22

400 PP MR?
This leaves about 30 cars to chose from.

What about a Mazda race, NO ROTARY (RX-7, RX-8, RX500) and NO MIATA (AKA MX-5, Roadster) maybe 390, 400 or 410PP?
This would leave thirteen to choose from w/o de-tuning a higher stock PP:
Cosmo
110s
Family Sedan
Atenza (3)
Protoge
Lantis
Mazda6 (2)
Axela
Kusabi

How about a Nissan Z Race car race @600PP?
You would have choice of 5 cars:
Motul Pitwork Z
350Z Concept LM
Option Stream Z
Xanavi Nismo Z
Z GT500 Base
Keep the Fairlady Z concept LM race car out (the one that is 625pp stock)

The staff were really hoping a new year meant we wouldn't have to revisit this thread.

A reminder to all: we don't care what you do outside of the site and/or on GT6 with each other, but textspeak, name-calling, and bypassing the swear filter are all unacceptable behaviour on GTPlanet. It's all right here, which you agreed to when joining the site.

Back