DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
Agreed.

Races for S8 W1 which will be this friday cause I can't listen to ER yell at me for a week.

Max pp GT by Citroën Concept at Sarthe no chicanes
800hp No weight limit Pagani Zonda STREET CARS ONLY at Suzuka 2014
400pp MR track vote
400pp Mazdas not MX5, RX7, RX8 or RX500 track vote

Last edited:
Agreed.

Races for S8 W1 which will be this friday cause I can't listen to ER yell at me for a week.

Max pp GT by Citroën Concept at Sarthe no chicanes
800hp No weight limit Pagani Zonda STREET CARS ONLY at Suzuka 2014
400pp MR track vote
400pp Mazdas not MX5, RX7, RX8 or RX500 track vote

For the MR race, the Suzuki GSXR is obviously off limits, let's not make it one make race w/ a 100pp detune

my mp5.jpg

took this for ER today. shes a bit dirty.
tomorrow night is gonna be awesome!

Last edited:
My neighbor used to have the exact same one it's a nice colour and I've always liked the look of those for some reason. Also since Gogo lives in GA rust shouldn't be a big problem anyways cause they don't have to worry about salt in the winter and he's pretty far inland so he should be fine.

I think the car in Cali's pick is his forester.

And Barrett's got a crappy old ram.

My neighbor used to have the exact same one it's a nice colour and I've always liked the look of those for some reason. Also since Gogo lives in GA rust shouldn't be a big problem anyways cause they don't have to worry about salt in the winter and he's pretty far inland so he should be fine.

Yeah we rarely get snow here so no worry for rust.

Just because it might have hauled manure before I got it doesn't mean it's crappy.

Cali is that your Subaru in your profile pic? id like to see what you guys drive if you have a car/truck
Yes, that's mine. You think after 20 years that Poliphony would put one in the game :banghead:
It's a Frankenstein of a 2006 and 2007 Foresters and and a tranny, driveline and pile of parts from an 09' Sti and seats and other interior from an 05 Sti coupled w/ a new IAG short block w/ CP forged internals and a laundry list of other performance goodies and a bunch of body/trim and lighting from Japan or poached off of JDM accident cars. It's as close as you can get to a JDM Forester STi without actually importing one (but w/ better performance and suspension)
IMG_0255.JPG

s-l1600 no WM.jpg

My other ride is a 2008 Avalanche, again, w/ a laundry list of mods. it was originally black, but I sprayed if flat black in 2013 and just sprayed it Judson Green (an old Toyota color) in August
Grille.jpg

new color.jpg

Jk i can't get in... what the heck????!!!! Did you block me from getting in or something???
JK is scared of losing so now he is punishing everyone who disagrees with him. Many people have tried this in the past and it didn't work out too well for them.

The GT by Citroën was the one race i picked, wanted to race in, now i can't race in it???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: He kinda reminds me of Shinnok from Mortal Kombat, a guy who would basically terminate someone if anybody questioned authority

The GT by Citroën was the one race i picked, wanted to race in, now i can't race in it???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: He kinda reminds me of Shinnok from Mortal Kombat, a guy who would basically terminate someone if anybody questioned authority
I don't know much about Mortal Kombat, but I do know that ER and Duderino got KO'd from here. Just remember that and hopefully you will be in a better mood.

Back