DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
I banned you cause apparently were being a pain the you know what on Dec 23rd when I was away. Everyone said they wanted you gone. Cause you ghosted, break checked and boasted about how you were unbeatable after doing so. Weather this was DERL or not you did stuff that is not allowed in DERL with everyone that races in DERL. If this had been in any other room you would have been banned and blocked on the spot and everyone in the room would have said your trouble. So thats the approach Im taking. Everyone says your trouble so Im listening to them. We do this all the time when randoms come into the room if people say they are trouble I kick them.

You also sabotaged Steve's room. I may mess with Steve a lot but I wouldn't screw over his room. He stepped up to run a have fun room when I was gone and from what it sounds like you took a lot of fun out of it.

I also heard last week you were doing the same thing in GOGO's room. Another regular in DERL.

And your not banned for the night your going to have to wait till probably after March break best case to race with us again. (a season) You push your luck most weeks by coasting and the occasional ghost. After hearing what happened I had to draw a line in the sand. And you cant say people put me up to this when every person wanted you gone.

I had to deal with this on Christmas day on my vacation so Im done talking about it we'll see you best case after March break.

Last edited:
I banned you cause apparently were being a pain the you know what on Dec 23rd when I was away. Everyone said they wanted you gone. Cause you ghosted, break checked and boasted about how you were unbeatable after doing so. Weather this was DERL or not you did stuff that is not allowed in DERL with everyone that races in DERL. If this had been in any other room you would have been banned and blocked on the spot and everyone in the room would have said your trouble. So thats the approach Im taking. Everyone says your trouble so Im listening to them. We do this all the time when randoms come into the room if people say they are trouble I kick them.

You also sabotaged Steve's room. I may mess with Steve a lot but I wouldn't screw over his room. He stepped up to run a have fun room when I was gone and from what it sounds like you took a lot of fun out of it.

I also heard last week you were doing the same thing in GOGO's room. Another regular in DERL.

And your not banned for the night your going to have to wait till probably after March break best case to race with us again. (a season) You push your luck most weeks by coasting and the occasional ghost. After hearing what happened I had to draw a line in the sand. And you cant say people put me up to this when every person wanted you gone.

I had to deal with this on Christmas day on my vacation so Im done talking about it we'll see you best case after March break.
Quit trying to make it sound like "everyone" wanted cards banned. You never once mentioned your scheme to me.

Your only slightly bias. And didn't tell you for a reason. Also it was you to everyone so like 6 people so I doesn't matter.

That was a 🤬 move you just did. You're gonna regret this. You clearly said that since i did good while you were gone you was going to consider another race of mine. Plus when i said that i was unbeatable i was refering to that one race only... of course i can be beat. Everyone can be beat. AND IM BANNED FOR BASICALLY THE SEASON??? THATS 🤬🤬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Please tell me one of you guys saved the replay for the mazda race cause I forgot and I didnt take a picture of the finish order.

Or if you can remember where you finished. Cause I can fill in the gaps from there on.

Ive got Cali, R, ER top 3 and barrett last any idea where others finished?

Last edited:
Cards I dont want to sound like one of the moderators on here but thats not going to get you back in the league in a hurry. Im going to do my darnedest to make DERL fun. If you come back and do the same thing then you'll get one week. Im getting sick of the bickering. This week was actually pretty fun. I wonder why??? Oh ya you and barrett race completely different when your separated and Im sure others will agree. When you weren't here for season 2 or 3 barrett wasn't really a problem. And when he misses the odd race you are no where near as annoying. Maybe you guys need to have a rethink about how you race with each other. And the idea that you'll take every opportunity to bend rules such as ghost or brake check or that coasting thing Im not a big fan of.

As I said before when other people come into the room and are labeled as bad racers then I kick them right away or I keep a close eye on them. As of now your in the same group. Someone who doesn't listen to rules and is a pain and makes other people a pain. And you can't say Steve had different rules in his room cause I doubt he said brake checking and ghosting are Ok. If you wanna get back in either stop bugging me about it and saying that stuff unless you wanna get one week back then the rest of that season or prove to me by racing in other rooms with regulars that you don't do all the stuff I dont allow. And I might let you back in earlier.

Again Im done with the arguing and bickering. Barrett seems to be able to control himself from some of that stuff you can't. From what Ive seen barretts also much more of a team player when its necessary you seem to knock kz and Steve off at every chance at least barrett gives them a chance. So that brings in more bickering and yelling from those 2. I unloaded aztec cause people were sick of him it seems something similar is happening here.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. You drive like a you know what more of the time then I think is except able. Barrett does sometimes too but when Steve had his room I didn't hear any complaints about him. If you hadn't sabotaged Steve's room we wouldn't have a problem. Cause you wouldn't be labeled as any more of a problem then before.

Cards I dont want to sound like one of the moderators on here but thats not going to get you back in the league in a hurry. Im going to do my darnedest to make DERL fun. If you come back and do the same thing then you'll get one week. Im getting sick of the bickering. This week was actually pretty fun. I wonder why??? Oh ya you and barrett race completely different when your separated and Im sure others will agree. When you weren't here for season 2 or 3 barrett wasn't really a problem. And when he misses the odd race you are no where near as annoying. Maybe you guys need to have a rethink about how you race with each other. And the idea that you'll take every opportunity to bend rules such as ghost or brake check or that coasting thing Im not a big fan of.

As I said before when other people come into the room and are labeled as bad racers then I kick them right away or I keep a close eye on them. As of now your in the same group. Someone who doesn't listen to rules and is a pain and makes other people a pain. And you can't say Steve had different rules in his room cause I doubt he said brake checking and ghosting are Ok. If you wanna get back in either stop bugging me about it and saying that stuff unless you wanna get one week back then the rest of that season or prove to me by racing in other rooms with regulars that you don't do all the stuff I dont allow. And I might let you back in earlier.

Again Im done with the arguing and bickering. Barrett seems to be able to control himself from some of that stuff you can't. From what Ive seen barretts also much more of a team player when its necessary you seem to knock kz and Steve off at every chance at least barrett gives them a chance. So that brings in more bickering and yelling from those 2. I unloaded aztec cause people were sick of him it seems something similar is happening here.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. You drive like a you know what more of the time then I think is except able. Barrett does sometimes too but when Steve had his room I didn't hear any complaints about him. If you hadn't sabotaged Steve's room we wouldn't have a problem. Cause you wouldn't be labeled as any more of a problem then before.
Ok but that doesnt mean you have to treat me like 🤬. Its dirty racing plus er, cali, and duderino are lucky i didnt rat them out because they were doing the exact same thing i was doing while i was hardcore racing in steve's lobby. If i only got a week ban, I would've been ok with it but can you at least warn us in advance next time??

I don't think they were brake checking and ghosting. I heard Cali went the wrong way to deal with you. I dont know the details of that but no one is complaining about him.

And hardcore dirty racing isn't ghost or brake checking thats the opposite. Even Kayak doesn't do that he just dive bombs.

Warn you? Ive been saying this for ages you've seen me kick people who are problems and you know I don't like the crap you do.

If your talking about me just blocking you that was karma for what you did to the guy when I was gone.

I don't think they were brake checking and ghosting. I heard Cali went the wrong way to deal with you. I dont know the details of that but no one is complaining about him.

And hardcore dirty racing isn't ghost or brake checking thats the opposite. Even Kayak doesn't do that he just dive bombs.

Warn you? Ive been saying this for ages you've seen me kick people who are problems and you know I don't like the crap you do.

If your talking about me just blocking you that was karma for what you did to the guy when I was gone.
Im talking about banning me without letting anyone know before

Please tell me one of you guys saved the replay for the mazda race cause I forgot and I didnt take a picture of the finish order.

Or if you can remember where you finished. Cause I can fill in the gaps from there on.

Ive got Cali, R, ER top 3 and barrett last any idea where others finished?
I think I led every lap too :D

Race ideas:
Gt300? I know we did it before, but that was like a year ago and it was a good race.
Nascars at Daytona Road or Indy Road

Last edited:
The problem is with GT300 I don't think the cars are very even. I wouldn't mind trying Nascars on a completely weird track just to see what happens.

You always seem to have some of the more interesting race ideas.

The problem is with GT300 I don't think the cars are very even. I wouldn't mind trying Nascars on a completely weird track just to see what happens.

You always seem to have some of the more interesting race ideas.
Wow why are you assuming his races?!?

Carl Edwards isn't going to drive in 2017.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Races for this week in this order

600pp Nissan Option Stream Z silverstone full (R's pick)
400pp FR track vote
400pp FF track vote
400pp RR track vote

And good news R remembered the finish order at monza!!!

I just amazed myself I cant believe I won the night.

And I doubt me forgetting to save the last race would have made much difference. Cause R could have only gained 2 points on me if he led the most laps and I didnt lead any and Im sure I did.

Attachments

• DERL SEASON 8.pdf
    153.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The problem is with GT300 I don't think the cars are very even.
Really?? The ones that I know of (at least the ones I own) are pretty darn close, except for the BRZ.
At 580pp the following cars all have a power to weight between 2.15 and 2.31 I don't know how much closer you expect any race to get that isn't a one make.

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 499hp P/W= 2.22
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA 546hp 2.15
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA 479hp 2.29
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA 503hp 2.30
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S 493hp 2.28
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA 468hp 2.24
Impreza GT300 base 508hp 2.33
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 519hp 2.26
RX7 GT300 base 499hp 2.22
IS350 GT300 base @572 518hp 2.31

Cali they might have similar performances stats but I think the Impreza and the RX7 are much better then the rest.

Also the A110 and the xsara are banned their races. If anyone comes up with any cars that could be trouble please let me know as soon as possible.

Cali they might have similar performances stats but I think the Impreza and the RX7 are much better then the rest.

I don't care if we do it again or not, but don't make excuses. You can just say you don't want to do it again.
Are the RX-7s and the Imprezas at the top of the group right out of the box? Sure, but depending on the track my Celica and my Garaiya are right with them, especially on tighter tracks. If i remember correctly, I was the only one to use the Celica and got 2nd.

HSV could be good. We've done s2000 races already. R8 LMS good be good and NSX race cars could be good as well.

ER won the night.

550kg 85hp 1990 and older route 5 clubman.
620pp 1100kg Honda HSV track vote
630pp Audi R8 LMS track vote
585pp 2WD super GT300 cars track vote

Race 1 will be 85HP but it will only be regulated to 98 so I will try to remember to watch everyone's HP.

Attachments

• DERL SEASON 8.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm likely out this week.
A good friend of mine's mother passed on Sunday and the funeral is Friday afternoon in NJ, about 3 hrs away. I'll likely spend the night there. Going to see how things go.

Back