DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
I've been doing my driver training stuff this week man it's boring I can't wait till tmrw nights races with any luck the angery kayaker won't have a room open when I open mine er I'll be online most of the after noon tmrw let me know if he comes online at like 615 and I'll open the room right away to try to get ahead of him I'm not to worried about darker cuz he rarely opens his room before 8 so we'll be up and going by then

I just don't want the first race to have only 5 ppl again now that I'm thinking about this I have no idea wat car I'm going 2 use for either the lotus or lexus race I'll have to do that tonight and tomorrow morning and before the first race

I've been doing my driver training stuff this week man it's boring I can't wait till tmrw nights races with any luck the angery kayaker won't have a room open when I open mine er I'll be online most of the after noon tmrw let me know if he comes online at like 615 and I'll open the room right away to try to get ahead of him I'm not to worried about darker cuz he rarely opens his room before 8 so we'll be up and going by then
I'll probably be doing hw then

I just don't want the first race to have only 5 ppl again now that I'm thinking about this I have no idea wat car I'm going 2 use for either the lotus or lexus race I'll have to do that tonight and tomorrow morning and before the first race
Just do what I do and don't prepare. Which reminds me....when's the mini Cooper race

Remember to count the second to last lap as the last and any lap Aztec was "leading" give a point to the driver behind him for the March race.
And Mopar wins 2 out of 3 again.

Last edited:
Remember to count the second to last lap as the last and any lap Aztec was "leading" give a point to the driver behind him for the March race.
And Mopar wins 2 out of 3 again.
Meh, I got second by myself in an untuned car against you 3....I'll take it

THE RESULTS FOR WEEK 2 ARE UP CARDS ONE THIS WEEK ID LIKE TO HAVE UR RACE BY MONDAY LATEST

WEEK 3 RACES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Vote cars
Chevy corvette C7 test proto (camo car)
STR Viper SRT 10 '06
Ford GT '06
this race is at tsukuba
Voting closes Thursday night

my pick 707 HP 2008 SRT Challangers 2000kg At inday SS

another good night an ok turnout but the races were still good

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Scrub, you know I can't read dis
I vote Viper for the stock race. (Shocker, I know).

Last edited:
Look, I'm not gona lie, I think these races need to be only stock races because it's seems the competition is closest. All other races are dominated by 5 people. That's why people don't show up

Then y do ppl join normal dirty room that don't only do stock races last week we had a good turn out this week wasn't bad. ER way didn't u say that when we were doing xfel cuz the compition difference is way bigger then this also most ppl put wings and other stuff on their cars so then they have to rejoin and take if off or they'll leave and say F this I'm sticking to my guns on this I could understand that for xfel cuz there was no boost or it was on weak but here it's on strong and know 1 has broken away yet so it isn't being dominated by a coupe of ppl the only times when someone has broken away cards at Monaco and gravy at autumn ring is cuz every one behind them was wrecking but they didn't stay 5 secs ahead for more then a coupe of laps no matter wat we do ER there's always going to be a skill difference think about it kayak sucks and he hates reco and it almost makes him worse cuz he dosnt have a good idea for how the car acts I don't think it will help that much also ppl will start to think this is basically Pablo's room but longer races

Then y do ppl join normal dirty room that don't only do stock races last week we had a good turn out this week wasn't bad. ER way didn't u say that when we were doing xfel cuz the compition difference is way bigger then this also most ppl put wings and other stuff on their cars so then they have to rejoin and take if off or they'll leave and say F this I'm sticking to my guns on this I could understand that for xfel cuz there was no boost or it was on weak but here it's on strong and know 1 has broken away yet so it isn't being dominated by a coupe of ppl the only times when someone has broken away cards at Monaco and gravy at autumn ring is cuz every one behind them was wrecking but they didn't stay 5 secs ahead for more then a coupe of laps no matter wat we do ER there's always going to be a skill difference think about it kayak sucks and he hates reco and it almost makes him worse cuz he dosnt have a good idea for how the car acts I don't think it will help that much also ppl will start to think this is basically Pablo's room but longer races
1) there's this little thing called punctuation. 2) then tell me why tons of people go to dirty rooms and don't come to ours

Wat do u mean most weeks in xfel we had 6 ppl total all night last night 9 or 10 and idk it's sure as hell not cuz we don't only do stock races some nights will be better then others er y weren't u concerned about bad turn outs during xfel after 3 months it's only been 2 weeks of DERL

Wat do u mean most weeks in xfel we had 6 ppl total all night last night 9 or 10 and idk it's sure as hell not cuz we don't only do stock races some nights will be better then others er y weren't u concerned about bad turn outs during xfel after 3 months it's only been 2 weeks of DERL
Because I don't want another fun time to die. There are 3 possible problems. 1) people don't like u, so they don't come. 2) their cars aren't as good as ours, they lose a lot, and leave. 3) there's not enough action. With these stupid teams, it's hardly even dirty. You go into darkers room and its always close, with everyone banging. Here, it's just holding hands because of 'teammates'. Barrett doesn't realize he's killing the league with this 'teammate' bs because half of the people don't even hit each other. You know how much more fun it would be if teams were gone and everyone hit anyone. Even in NASCAR teammates will hit each other and fight each other for the win

Just keep it the way it is now for awhile and DERL will probably gradually gain popularity because this does have variety. One make races may sometimes be more competitive, but pp racing is more interesting and fun.

Because I don't want another fun time to die. There are 3 possible problems. 1) people don't like u, so they don't come. 2) their cars aren't as good as ours, they lose a lot, and leave. 3) there's not enough action. With these stupid teams, it's hardly even dirty. You go into darkers room and its always close, with everyone banging. Here, it's just holding hands because of 'teammates'. Barrett doesn't realize he's killing the league with this 'teammate' bs because half of the people don't even hit each other. You know how much more fun it would be if teams were gone and everyone hit anyone. Even in NASCAR teammates will hit each other and fight each other for the win

I get the holding hands thing I think team mopar should RACE each other me and u beat and bag sometimes u know wat KZ CARDS BARRETT next week u guys better actually fight with each other instead of letting each other lead laps and wat not this isn't make a team and hold hands dirty racing so u don't get wrecked THIS IS A DIRTY ROOM IF U GUYS WANT TO HOLD HANDS IN JUICES ROOM THATS FINE BUT IN HEAR U GOTTA RACE EACHOTHER U DONT HAVE TO DIVE BOMB BUT U CANT JUST LET EACHOTHER er u do have a good point about nascar team mates they race each other

ppl like me er when I have my normal room open I can have 10+ most of the time I think it's cuz ppl either don't realize that it's basically the same thing or they know that but don't know the races but know it's a set race with odd cars so they might not want 2 put the time in I think we just have 2 be patient

U guys can tune for kz but u don't have then race EACHOTHER like how we raced in xfel

Ya that could be y ppl don't join or don't come back cuz team hold hands par dosnt race each other

I doing think it's the skill lvl cuz we all race in darker and kayaks room and know complains in a way like we're ruining the room cuz compition is good cuz it makes each of us better

The reasons that makes sense y the room is off to a slow start
The room is new
Odd races that ppl may not know about with the specific cars
Team mopar holding hands

Back