DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
Look, I'm not gona lie, I think these races need to be only stock races because it's seems the competition is closest. All other races are dominated by 5 people. That's why people don't show up

I know I am Team MOPAR, but I am team XFEL/DERL first, and I have to agree with that. Although I think some amount of tuning should be allowed. Perhaps all races should be stock but with some tuning options open.
Brakes?
Suspension?
Trans (Any option but Fully Custom. Maybe the same for suspension? Hard or Soft allowed only?)
Full Aero option, but no weight reduction except Hood/Window?
NOS available on selected cars or below certain PP?

Perhaps this doesn't endear me to MOPAR, but you know my mantra. "People are not going to stay in a club where the same people always win."

Love,

Toby (Black Danica) Howard #10 (To constantly remind JK!)

I'm okay with doing more stock races, but I don't think that will help the popularity. People like driving their own cars with their own setups. (Though if we are going to try a week with just stock races, this week would be good for me).

Also, has anybody thought the whole power to weight ratio thing, maybe in class type races. HSVs, or GT3 cars with P/W specified. It's still relevant.

Just trying to throw out ideas.

I'm okay with doing more stock races, but I don't think that will help the popularity. People like driving their own cars with their own setups. (Though if we are going to try a week with just stock races, this week would be good for me).

I agree with that @MOPARbarrett5 I have tons of cars I would like to drive, but never really get to because of the nature of how the cars are picked. Again, that was one of the things I liked about the parity league. You could drive what you wanted as long as your lap times fell into a certain window. If you were over, you had to reduce power or increase weight. If you were under, the opposite applied. So provided it was a street car race, you could drive your Viper or the General Lee all day long as long as you stayed within the timing window.

It's a little more complicated, but I think that could generate more entries. I think that was what SHAKO used to hate. His suspension tunes were perfection, but he could never get the same power that we used to get. But I think if we could fill out the field more, MOPAR 1 through 4s would be a lot harder for people to complain about on such a level playing field.

ER KZ remember 2 look at the results from pocono I suggest u draw ur attention to the top ten and to DEAD F U C K I N G LAST

I know wat ur saying r34 that it isn't good when only a couple of ppl win but over the course of xfel we had 5 winners we already have 6 in 9 races and r34 how many top 5's wins and laps lead dose dumb dumb Danica have in over 100 starts for wats probably the best team in nascar and they're affiliated with and other one of the best teams in nascar

Vote cars are
Ferrari 512BB 76
Maserati GT S '08
Lamborghini countach 25th anniv '88

My race 520pp 90s rally cars must say RALLY CAR IN ITS NAME

Ok cards

What track is your race at JK?
Never mind I saw it on GT6, also I think cards meant 1995 and newer Civics because the '08 is right at 515 pp fully modified and it is the highest pp stock.

Last edited:
To be honest i really dont know how i keep staying up front most of the time (other than some peoples accusation of Team Mopar "holding hands")
You're blind if you don't think you and Barrett and kz were not holding hands

Nah, if we were racing nicely, I would have let cards win.

No holding hands this week. We both received and gave many hits. More hits were directed towards JK, but only because ER didn't race.
It's true. Sorry JK, I could've attracted more of the misses. But! I'm vacationing in Miami :cool:

ER KZ remember 2 look at the results from pocono I suggest u draw ur attention to the top ten and to DEAD F U C K I N G LAST
You do know one of my other favorite drivers won ( Ken) and Almirola still beating AJ in points

Vote cars are
Ferrari 512BB 76
Maserati GT S '08
Lamborghini countach 25th anniv '88

My race 520pp 90s rally cars must say RALLY CAR IN ITS NAME

Ok cards
Maserati. Handled so good in GT5 for weighing as much as a garbage truck filled with concrete

Lol er at least dinger won in a full Length race instead of stubling into the lead when it started raining and at least he still has a shot of winning a race before the chase

Lol er at least dinger won in a full Length race instead of stubling into the lead when it started raining and at least he still has a shot of winning a race before the chase
We'll just see if he can win come Sunday. And if he doesn't, you know what's coming. Might even throw in a little 'Kentucky Lost' in there for funziez

Back