DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
If Mopar has to wreck each other, then Tesla does too. If I see the Teslas not wrecking each other then I'm not wrecking my teammates.

Barrett u don't even rub ur team mates u just let cards and kz by or pull over 4 them that's not dirty racing that's formula 1 where u just let team mates by and don't even race them u don't have to dive bomb them but at least make and effort to race dirty. Me and er wreck each other sometimes in other rooms and we don't just let each other by to lead a lap or wat ever in this room

If Mopar has to wreck each other, then Tesla does too. If I see the Teslas not wrecking each other then I'm not wrecking my teammates.
Do u not see JK wrecking me.....as I said before, I only wreck 1st place and those who hit me first

Er I wouldn't say we wreck each other but we sure as hell don't let each other by or bitch about leading a lap (kz) if he wants to lead a lap make him earn it

THE RESULTS FOR WEEK 2 ARE UP CARDS ONE THIS WEEK ID LIKE TO HAVE UR RACE BY MONDAY LATEST

WEEK 3 RACES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Vote cars
Chevy corvette C7 test proto (camo car)
STR Viper SRT 10 '06
Ford GT '06
this race is at tsukuba
Voting closes Thursday night

my pick 707 HP 2008 SRT Challangers 2000kg At inday SS

another good night an ok turnout but the races were still good
Ford GT

I have an idea if the top 2 hold hands and don't even try to dirty race I'll give 1, both or all ppl involved the equivalent of a pass through penalty so if u let each other pass to lead laps or wat ever and I catch it in the replay you'll get close 2 a 40 sec penalty u can help each other catch up if u fall behind but if ur in the lead u can't push or let or let someone lead a laps this isn't a clean room

So if u want to help each other have at it if u think u can get a pass through ahead and I'll figure out wat it is for each track so it won't be a random number u have been warned

The first DERL trailer video has over 50 views now, so I think we have good recognition. As the YouTube channel gains more popularly, the series should as well.

The GT wins the vote cuz I was the only person who voted vette and in any case I'll tell that person to vote for the one of the other 2 they want

So mopar still being buddy buddy in first I see in race 2
Nah, if we were racing nicely, I would have let cards win.
To be honest i really dont know how i keep staying up front most of the time (other than some peoples accusation of Team Mopar "holding hands")
No holding hands this week. We both received and gave many hits. More hits were directed towards JK, but only because ER didn't race.

Ya u 2 did RACE DIRTY FOR ONCE

and cards won the night by 2 PTS er where were u?

Barrett can u screen shot the stats stuff cuz when I do it with my phone it's really blurry and I can bearly read it

the results have been posted the new races will be up by monday afternoon if anyone besides cards has any race ideas plz let me know i have a few guidlines nothing too expensive no clear cheater car and not too random of a car such a car that some ppl may already have

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back