DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
I'm about trying to do some of this too, just not every single race. I'm suggesting we continue to try new/unused cars in races as well as re-cycle/revamp some of the previously done fun races w/ new PPs so that it's easier for JK to not only get the races posted, but also so he has less time to spend trying to explore our potential ideas and possible problems with them.
ie:
Race 1: Previous winners pick
Race 2: New, never before seen race
Race 3: Oldy but goodie with a revised PP/ track, etc.. Maybe add weather or some other touch to spice it up.
Race 4: "open" race with little restriction like just PP and drivetrain, or PP and country or PP street (in the newly agreed upon term of street) or PP race

You guys know I'm going to come race, regardless of the race selection, and as usual, I'll surely find something to bitch about. I think you guys know by now that that's just my personality and most of it is said in jest and should be taken lightly. I can't imagine any of you taking the things I say on race night very seriously. Outside of trying to get JK to be quiet for more than 30 seconds at a time.:crazy:

I need something to complain about. No one is preventing you from racing. Come race and I'm sure I'll be able to find something you do to bitch about. :D
I'm with Cali on this one it is a little too specific.

Well I guess it's different up there because I only had to take one or the other but I ended up taking both for good measure.
@kz204 wanna start a fantasy baseball league?

Haven't you learned to bite your tongue one in a while. I'd be careful or KZ might drive the Cruze up there and give you a kick in the teeth. It's only a 4.5 hour drive
The only place I'm going is to Hershey this weekend because of the state championship.

I guess a lot of people are getting tired of living in the one giant iceberg called Cantnada
Actually i think it's the opposite, significant numbers of illegals are running to Canada now. I think it's funny how at first the Trudeau administration was like "oh yeah, Canada loves everyone, we won't turn people away" and now that Trump is in office and a lot of illegals are border jumping to the North, they don't know what to do about it and are panicking cause they realize that extending their hand may not have been the best idea. A recent poll (Reuters) shows 58% of Canadians want to deport people who are crossing illegally into Canada from the U.S. and similar numbers are unhappy/disapprove of how Trudeau is handling the massive influx of illegals. It's funny how hypocritical it all seems now that the shoe is on the other foot. This will be the the end of my political posting. One and done.

In other news, I am at the hospital now having a minor procedure done on my left thumb. Over the past 2 days my thumb swelled up and hurts like hell. It turns out I have what seems to be a pretty serious infection, they think it could be from a spider bite. Anyway. I tried racing a bit last night and it hurt pretty bad. I don't know how it is going to feel tonight, i may have to figure our some alternate finger arrangement if I can't use my left thumb. Just giving you all the heads up that I might be driving like Mega in early 2015 cause I may not be able to use my thumb

Actually i think it's the opposite, significant numbers of illegals are running to Canada now. I think it's funny how at first the Trudeau administration was like "oh yeah, Canada loves everyone, we won't turn people away" and now that Trump is in office and a lot of illegals are border jumping to the North, they don't know what to do about it and are panicking cause they realize that extending their hand may not have been the best idea. A recent poll (Reuters) shows 58% of Canadians want to deport people who are crossing illegally into Canada from the U.S. and similar numbers are unhappy/disapprove of how Trudeau is handling the massive influx of illegals. It's funny how hypocritical it all seems now that the shoe is on the other foot. This will be the the end of my political posting. One and done.

In other news, I am at the hospital now having a minor procedure done on my left thumb. Over the past 2 days my thumb swelled up and hurts like hell. It turns out I have what seems to be a pretty serious infection, they think it could be from a spider bite. Anyway. I tried racing a bit last night and it hurt pretty bad. I don't know how it is going to feel tonight, i may have to figure our some alternate finger arrangement if I can't use my left thumb. Just giving you all the heads up that I might be driving like Mega in early 2015 cause I may not be able to use my thumb
Thanks for including me xD

Back