Do you like the new GTP layout?

Do you like the new GTP layout?

• Yes

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • I have no strong feelings. One way or the other.

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
Cool feat: Edit your post. You'll see a second post be made, one with the old, and one with the new changes. You can continually do this to see more duplicate posts. Refresh page and you'll get back to one post.

Not keen on this.

There are also some minor kerning issues with bolded thread titles.

You're a special case as is though why else do you make your posts purple?.
For better visibility on light and pale backgrounds :D

Good SG-1 sig, by the way :D

I could make a joke, about how not easily seeing someone's posts wouldn't be that big of an issue, but instead...

In addition to the "X more messages" button being far too big, the numbered page buttons are also unnecessarily small given the free space to the right of them, especially on mobile.

2017-06-08 20.58.19.png

Looks jagged because I made it small, this yellow is way too strong imo.

Really dissapointed to see that signatures are missing? ;-;

Also im guessing the new premium denotation is a bold name? That or my phone is having a panic attack and is bolding names at random.

For better visibility on light and pale backgrounds :D

Good SG-1 sig, by the way :D

You could use either of these for a dark background
Bright Lavender(#BF94E4)
Bright Lilac(#D891EF)

These are some light shades of purple.

As for the SG-1 Quote, it popped into my fraun.

It's not purple for the heck of it. It's purple because it activates conular retinal bits. Rods are for beatings.

Really dissapointed to see that signatures are missing? ;-;

Also im guessing the new premium denotation is a bold name? That or my phone is having a panic attack and is bolding names at random.
Not for me? (Replying to both of the pointers, but that might just be you browsing on mobile)

Col. O'Neill: Last time, things just popped into my fron.
Dr. Jackson: Fron is head.
Same episode :D

Daniel: Do you even know what the threat is? Anubis is a half Goa'uld, half ascended Ancient. With the knowledge and technology at his disposal to wipe us all from the face of the Earth.
Weir: What about negotiating?
O'Neill: Oh, for crying out loud, that's derantis.
*everyone looks at him*
O'Neill: What?
Daniel: You just said derantis.
O'Neill: Did not.
Daniel: Did too.
O'Neill: Derantis, what is that?
Kinsey: Latin?
Weir: No it's not.
Daniel: I think what Colonel O'Neill is trying to say is that trying to negotiate based on our past experiences would be insane... crazy.
Weir: Yeah, I got that.

Same episode :D

Daniel: Do you even know what the threat is? Anubis is a half Goa'uld, half ascended Ancient. With the knowledge and technology at his disposal to wipe us all from the face of the Earth.
Weir: What about negotiating?
O'Neill: Oh, for crying out loud, that's derantis.
*everyone looks at him*
O'Neill: What?
Daniel: You just said derantis.
O'Neill: Did not.
Daniel: Did too.
O'Neill: Derantis, what is that?
Kinsey: Latin?
Weir: No it's not.
Daniel: I think what Colonel O'Neill is trying to say is that trying to negotiate based on our past experiences would be insane... crazy.
Weir: Yeah, I got that.

Well at least we know Uma Therman is Ancient for planetoids.

I imagine that my posts would be lot less fun to read in that theme than they already are.

Pretty easy to read when using the Deluminate extension, but that's down to it changing your Indigo to a Lavender. :D
Hi, Mr. Lavender :gtpflag:

EDIT: An additional 'Go To Top' button below the last post of each page would be helpful for those that wish to have 'Disable "Sticky" Header' checked.

Last edited:
Seems it's displaying differently for some folks (likely a Mac thing). The admin badges look like the old red, but the top bar, forum sections, and poll bars (amongst other things I'm guessing) have a new, brighter red.

It's brighter on my phone, too:

qpYzdc.jpg

Yeah I have the brighter red too. I rarely ever access this site on a desktop, I rarely use a desktop at all. 99% of my internettage is on my phone now.

The floating header is annoying. But my Safari and iMac are old. Good for covering up the ads though, I guess...

Screen shot 2017-06-08 at 12.07.35 PM.png

My iPhone 4 doesn't scroll the Alerts correctly.

My outdated stuff I suppose...

I feel it has gotten more snappy on windows chrome. I love the animation when you post a reply as well.

Minor request that no body misses except me probably, but I loved the shortcut to post a reply which was gone in the previous update

Premium users have a yellow banner below their name. Where do you see random bold names?
The floating header is annoying. But my Safari and iMac are old. Good for covering up the ads though, I guess...
What version of Safari is that? Sure enough, it looks like it is missing support for quite a few things that the new site uses, like the SVG graphics in the header.
Yeah, sigs are gone on Mobile, but present on PC.
Don't fret too much over the mobile signatures, they'll be back.

Premium users have a yellow banner below their name. Where do you see random bold names?

What version of Safari is that? Sure enough, it looks like it is missing support for quite a few things that the new site uses, like the SVG graphics in the header.

Don't fret too much over the mobile signatures, they'll be back.
Looks like its in conversation lists:
Screenshot_2017-06-09-11-24-47.png

When I click an alert to a new post it takes me several posts previous. Anyone else experiencing this?

Latest Posts

Back