Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,232 comments
I'm still waiting for Alexa to do something. And whatever happened to Bray? Last I saw him was after WM.

They did Mansoor dirty, he was on a 49 match undefeated streak and he lost his first match on Raw via DQ, didn't do a lot in the match either.

So Daniel Bryan is now a free agent, contract expired at midnight on Friday.

He could easily sign a new deal at WWE, I think this happened before he signed his last deal in 2018.

Candice La Rae and Indi Hartwell are new NXT Women's tag champs after beating Blackheart and Moon in the great street fight main event on last nights NXT.

Throwback Smackdown tonight and the only match that has been advertised for it so far is Cesaro v Rollins.

Ziggler/Roode v The Mysterio's has been made for Backlash for the SD tag titles.

"Holla holla holla!" My man Teddy Long in the house on throwback SmackDown! tonight! They also shown Stone Cold vs. Booker T. in a supermarket in 2001. All-time classic moment!

Really enjoyed the show.

Jimmy Uso returning is cool and adds another dynamic to the Reigns/Usos thing, the ten-bell 'salute' for Daniel Bryan was quite funny and Reigns smirking during it just shows that he is a dick and he knows it, Cesaro getting his title match and cleaning house at the end of the show was great and makes him looks like star.

The throwback stuff was great, Teddy Long was fantastic and during the segment with Sami Zayn he mentioned 'one-on-one with the Undertaker', 'tag team match' and 'king Booker' all in about two minutes. :lol: We didn't get the actual fist but we were virtually fisted three times (*ahem*) I don't know why they didn't use the scratch WWE logo but the little thing like Cole and McAfee wearing older clothes and using a throwback announce desk was great and the ref's wore the Blue shirts.

They should put the tag belts on the Usos now since Roman is still the champ to make them a power trio holding all the gold.

Damian Priest v Miz in a Lumberjack match made for WM Backlash which is this Sunday. I really hope this is the last match they have for a while as this feud has been done and its time to move on.

Looks like Humberto Carillo was legit injured during his match with Sheamus last night, Ref had to stop the match, hope it isn't too serious for Carillo.

NXT Women's title match tonight between Gonzalez and Mercedes Martinez, I seriously doubt they will take the belt from Gonzalez on a regular NXT show and she only won it a few weeks ago too, next Takeover has been announced and its In Your House on Sunday June 13th.

I thought it was cool seeing Jinder Mahal return last night. Jinder returned along with two new guys as backup, and his first match back was against Jeff Hardy.

They had that match on Main Event last week, with Jinder going over too.

Makes you wonder about Jeff and his position in WWE right now.

Fantastic 2 out of 3 falls cruiserweight title match between Kushida and Escobar last night, great chemistry between the two and I would recommend you guys to watch it if you haven't, Takeover main event worthy match.

Raquel Gonzalez retained her women's title in a really good match against Mercedes Martinez, There will be a north American title steel cage match next week between Gargano and Bronson Reed and Karrion Kross defends his NXT title against Finn Balor in two weeks.

Apparently that ending wasn't the original plan owing to Cassidy being knocked out for a bit on that sunset flip powerbomb on the floor; even then, the 3-Way at Double or Nothing was the endgame regardless seeing as the original plan was supposed to be a 20-minute time limit draw.

Last edited:
Some interesting news today.

Thea Trinidad was at the WWE Performance Canter today and she was filming some stuff for the company and it now looks like she will return to the company.

And in case you didn't know who Thea Trinidad is...its Zelina Vega.

Zelina Vega was a hellcat. Methinks the Women's Division (and even the guys) better watch out for Z. Vega's return...

Haven't seen Smackdown yet but have heard about the title change, fantastic moment, really happy for Nattie and Tamina but more for Tamina really.

Why didn't they do it at Wrestlemania though??

Turns out Bray Wyatt is taking time off due to mental health. It's been rough for him since Jon passed.

Here is the Wrestlemania Backlash card for tonight.

Kick-Off Show.

-------------------------------

Lumberjack Match

Damian Priest v The Miz

Smackdown Tag Team Championship.
Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler (c) v Rey & Dominik Mysterio

Raw Women's Championship-Triple Threat Match.
Rhea Ripley (c) v Asuka v Charlotte Flair

Smackdown Women's Championship
Bianca Belair (c) v Bayley

WWE Championship-Triple Threat Match.
Bobby Lashley (c) v Drew McIntyre v Braun Strowman

Universal Championship.
Roman Reigns (c) v Cesaro

Just the six matches, no pre-show match made yet. The only title that I can see changing hands is the SD tag titles.

I hope Bray is doing Okay.

Back