Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,101 comments
WWE Hall of Famer 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff has sadly passed away aged 71.

Natalya has been added to the women's MITB ladder match. One more spot to be filled there.

Tonight's Raw is the final Thunderdome show, hopefully ever!

Mandy Rose is back on NXT permanently from what I heard, she showed up last night and I think they are swapping her with Aaliyah meaning Aaliyah will move to Raw, weird how Rose leaves without finishing the storyline with her and Dana Brooke v Natalya and Tamina.

Karrion Kross successfully defended his NXT title against Jonny Gargano last night, he then choked out Samoa Joe who was special guest ref.

Not a lot happened on Raw, Bobby Lashley gave a rare great promo and Ricochet and John Morrison had a fantastic falls count anywhere match.

Mandy Rose is back on NXT permanently from what I heard, she showed up last night and I think they are swapping her with Aaliyah meaning Aaliyah will move to Raw, weird how Rose leaves without finishing the storyline with her and Dana Brooke v Natalya and Tamina.
That means they're gonna release Dana Brooke soon... 😟😟

So, noted not good guy Michael Elgin "went missing" about a month back.

Turns out that "went missing" was in fact "gonna be arrested on violating a protective order from his ex-fiancee".

Right then big Smackdown tonight with it being the first WWE TV show back in front of fans since March last year, two big matches made first up is Smackdown Women's title match between Bianca Belair and Carmella plus a six man tag team match with Edge and the Mysterio's v Roman Reigns & The Uso's.

They have got a new stage as well, I have seen a pic on Twitter, the titan-tron is HUGE!!

Its been reported that Brock Lesnar is not expected to return soon so its unlikely he will face Lashley for the WWE title at Summerslam, unfortunately it could be Goldberg again.

In happier stars-returning news its also been reported that Becky Lynch will be at MITB on Sunday and will challenge whoever wins the Raw Women's title, which is between Rhea and Charlotte.

A huge welcome back to the WWE Universe! Finn Balor is also back! The animations and graphics were pretty awesome too.

Can't wait for Sunday!

Wow... just WOW! Over 14K packed Toyota Center here in Houston for the WWE getting out of the Thunderdome last night. It almost felt like the old normal. I wasn't there, but it was a pretty awesome show last night.

Was a great show last night, did 2.2 mill in the ratings.

Vince started the show off by saying 'where the hell of you been?!' to the fans...and that was it! 😄

Six man tag match was great match to start, Edge got a huge pop!

Bianca Belair also got a great pop and there were EST chants during her match, she retained against Carmella in a good match.

The fatal four way was a good way to end things even if the match was rushed, Baron Corbin has set up a crowd funding site to help him out of the financial difficulty he is in, the site actually exists and the target is $100k! I think its a slow face turn for Corbin, we are meant to feel sorry for him.

Finn Balor also returned to SD, not a huge amount else happened, Toni Storm debuts next week, The Mysterios v Usos tag title match has been made for Sunday, sadly on the pre-show though...

Was a great show last night, did 2.2 mill in the ratings.

Vince started the show off by saying 'where the hell of you been?!' to the fans...and that was it! 😄

Six man tag match was great match to start, Edge got a huge pop!

Bianca Belair also got a great pop and there were EST chants during her match, she retained against Carmella in a good match.

The fatal four way was a good way to end things even if the match was rushed, Baron Corbin has set up a crowd funding site to help him out of the financial difficulty he is in, the site actually exists and the target is $100k! I think its a slow face turn for Corbin, we are meant to feel sorry for him.

Finn Balor also returned to SD, not a huge amount else happened, Toni Storm debuts next week, The Mysterios v Usos tag title match has been made for Sunday, sadly on the pre-show though...
I was curious if the site was actually real :lol:

Last I saw you couldn't actually donate, it said the site was under construction.

I'm just waiting for Corbin's OnlyFans 😂 😂

Honestly, who came up with that Idea?? I do hate Corbin's heel character but, since that's the whole point, it made the character awesome! If it was the turn to make Corbin face... They should have made it have a much stronger and meaner opponent!

Here is the card for Money In The Bank tonight.

Kick-Off Show.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship.

Rey and Dominik Mysterio (c) v The Usos

--------------------------------------

Raw Tag Team Championship.
AJ Styles & Omos (c) v The Viking Raiders

Raw Women's Championship.
Rhea Ripley (c) v Charlotte Flair

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Alexa Bliss, Nikki ASH, Asuka, Natalya, Tamina, Liv Morgan, Naomi & Zelina Vega

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Kevin Owens, Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Riddle, John Morrison, Big E, Shinsuke Nakamura & Seth Rollins

WWE Championship.
Bobby Lashley (c) v Kofi Kingston

Universal Championship.
Roman Reigns (c) v Edge

Really looking forward to the men's MITB match as that looks stacked, I think there are at least four who could win that!

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Alexa Bliss, Nikki ASH, Asuka, Natalya, Tamina, Liv Morgan, Naomi & Zelina Vega

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Kevin Owens, Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Riddle, John Morrison, Big E, Shinsuke Nakamura & Seth Rollins
Calling it now...

Women's
Either Alexa or Zelina Vega

What I want: Liv

Men's
Drew McIntyre or Shinsuke

What I want: This one's actually a very Random MITB match in a while considering everybody's current storylines, so it could be for everyone 👍 Big E would be the biggest surprise IMO, but we know that will not happen... 😔

Been awhile since I've been on this thread.

Still kept up with the wrestling. As a massive Roman Reigns critic back then his heel run is incredible, makes sense when backstage report Reigns storylines are handled differently than others. I think RKBro is the only other storyline so far I'm enjoying. But granted Reigns needs more believable faces to contest with him, after Cesaro. I kinda lost interest as none of the faces feel like a threat, not even Edge.

Would try to get more into other promotions but Kenny Omega Gold collecting run gives off too much 2002-2005 Triple H but on a much larger scale which turns me off.

Also that Crutches Lightsaber duel between Charlotte and Rhea Ripley was a so bad its good segment for me
I couldn't stop laughing about how dumb that segment was written.

Last edited:
Pre-show is on, no changes to the card.

Becky Lynch has tweeted a pic of her outside Fort Worth, unless its an old pic then she has dropped a big spoiler!

I don't think it's too much of a surprise if Becky shows up.

Also hope she's on Raw, Raw Womens division is quite desperate

Unless a turn is coming (either face/heel or just character turn). They wasted the Women's MITB.

Men's should fair better. Even though I want Kevin Owens to win the most since he's my favourite. Anyone of them can be a decent winner. Even Drew if he cashes on Roman instead of Lashley

Last edited:
Would try to get more into other promotions but Kenny Omega Gold collecting run gives off too much 2002-2005 Triple H but on a much larger scale which turns me off.
There's potential for changes. Kenny's mentioned he's feeling the hell he's put himself through, Page is there in AEW and Slammiversary had a surprise that could imply a change...

Jay White debuted, considering he replaced Omega in BC, there's potential now including the rest of the Impact roster.

Back