Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,646 comments
  • 771,554 views
Wait a minute..... where's the Andre the Memorial 30 man match?
Edit: Nevermind
 
Wait a minute..... where's the Andre the Memorial 30 man match?
Edit: Nevermind
It's the 🤬 break match beteen the 2 Main Events.
 
I don't want to live through this...
 
I question how does this honour Andre the Giant?
 
Wrestlemania was really looking good until about ten minutes ago.
 
At least the winner was deserving (unlike the majority of the card so far).
 
Oh boy, Baron Corbin won everyone! That completely erases the nonsense the rest of the show has been, right?

Normally I'd apologize for spoiling things, but I just don't care. :lol:
 
You know WWE has hit the final nail in the coffin when your 30th entrant in the royale is a 🤬 nba player
 
I don't agree with much of the outcomes, and I think with Shane losing, it's a solidifying hint that Reigns is taking the title tonight, but the work rate (for the most part) has been very Wrestlemania worthy.
 
Cheerleaders...really?!
 
I'm done. I'm clocking out.
 
Some of the outcomes were surprising just for the sake of being a surprise and nothing more.
 
Oh god this is 🤬 embarrassing. Let's see how they piss us the 🤬 off with the main event
 
Nothing says we need to kill some time like cheerleaders and a flamethrower.:rolleyes:
 
It's okay WWE, I didn't want you guys to redeem yourselves for the mess you made. Sure, you gave us a decent looking belt, but it's on the wrong woman. You put over Undertaker...again...for no reason at all. You gave Zack Ryder a title for 0 reason whatsoever. And now we get to see this atrocious main event. Yay...whoopie...cheers all around you loathable buffoons.
 
And now The Rock, what's the point of this again?
 
Cheerleaders...really?!

They are part of the team I despise a lot, that's even worse. :grumpy:

Edit: Looking at time right now, the WWE PPVs usually end in 10mins which means I expect the main event will last in less than 5mins depending Triple H entrance.
 
Last edited:
And the Wyatts...****.
 
I think I should have waited 15 years instead of 10 to give the WWE another chance.:rolleyes:
 
Seth Rollins returns in the main match
 
Is this where the NXT chat takes over. "Rocky's gonna kill you."
 
6 Hours are not enough I guess lol

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!
 
****! ****! GO AWAY!
 
Back