Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,647 comments
  • 771,603 views
Hey guys what's the best way to watch Wrestlemania? Like should I get a 24-pack of Natural Light and do a bunch of cocaine? How do you watch it for entertainment?
 
Rollins will return now, wait for it
 
What made Cena leave? I haven't watched Raw at all this year since I don't have cable.
 
If i see a bunch of dislikes on the WM32 videos on wwe's youtube, i will not be suprised
 
Injury, specifically a muscle tear.

Is there a source to this or are you just guessing?
He's at the sradium. I have no clue who he is.
No I'm not at the AT&T Stadium, I wouldn`t be posting anything if that were the case. I'm guessing because come on, like If WWE writers wouldn't make an unexpected finish or a surprise at such a big event.

Specially because Rollins's return it's something everybody expects
 
My god this is hooooooooorible!!!:banghead:
 
Apparently Rollins is at the stadium. WWE posted a pic on Twitter. According to them, he's still rehabbing, but this is WWE so I call bull.
 
Oh god, his entrance is worst than last year.
 
Well that triple h entrance was err...interesting...
 
Stephane looked like Tamina in that outfit just saying. :lol:
 
Stephanie tho :lol:
CfKr46lUEAAVSDO.jpg
 
Normal match so far
 
Stop, Hammer time
 
🤬 this
🤬 WWE
🤬 Vince

Im done
 
That moment when the most exciting title change was the WhatCulture title change...ouch.
 
My own Wrestlemania 32 was booked better than this 🤬 and my Wrestlemania was in WWE 2K14 with slight hints of imaginations :lol:.

The Rock segment was so depressing, seeing Wyatts go out like a bunch of jobber :(:(:(

Main Events only high point was Stephanie getting speared, it was so boring for the first 10 minutes and then it was way to typical and then a very anti-climatic ending. Even if I was a Reigns fan I would've hate it so much on how it ended.
 
It's kind of sad when the best part about the whole night was a terribly scripted appearance by 3 retired wrestlers.:lol:

I gave WWE a fair shot at pulling me back into it, and it failed miserably. Maybe if they're lucky I'll give them another shot sooner than 10 years from now.
 
It's kind of sad when the best part about the whole night was a terribly scripted appearance by 3 retired wrestlers.:lol:

I gave WWE a fair shot at pulling me back into it, and it failed miserably. Maybe if they're lucky I'll give them another shot sooner than 10 years from now.
I say you came back too late. Wrestlemania XXX and 31 were really great after they saved themselves from what could've been horrible Wrestlemanias. Wrestlemania 32 also tried saving itself but as you witness they stopped themselves from shooting themselves in the foot by shooting themselves in the leg.
 
Ok, I was wrong, Rollins didn't show up, thanks vince
 
I actually laughed so hard at the attendance record. Despite all the massive hype around it and wasting 30 Minutes of a segment about it, they were 7.000 short of the current record of any indoor event which is still being held by the 2010 NBA All-Star Game
 
@Northstar I'm actually sorry you missed Daniel Bryan (retired earlier this year) and instead came back to... whatever this was tonight.

I don't know why I'm apologizing, but I'm sorry. :lol:
 
People love to give TNA 🤬 but at least they put their belts on the right people and have unpredictable moments.
 
Back