Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,646 comments
  • 771,577 views
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, everything I thought that would happened happened. Massive spot in Taker vs Shane, Ryder winning the IC Title, the Women's division putting on a great show, Lesnar going over in a typical snoozefest, Reigns winning in a relatively alright match and the Rock and Cena having some sort of Wrestlemania moment. Only thing I was surprised by was HBK, Foley and Austin dancing with the New Day and Charlotte retaining.

As for people being disappointed... all I can say is, really? All the matches were great, excluding Lesnar vs Ambrose, results were a perfect mix of shock and predictable and in the end, the only one that could potentially cause problems will be the IC Title.

As for people being disappointed with Taker winning... are you serious? Sure, the story seems like a bit of a waste, but honestly, the WWE got what they wanted from it (cheap pops, intrigue, profit, etc.) and anyone who seriously thought that Creative would script Shane to win is kidding themselves. Creative is pretty ridiculous at the best of times but that would have been too much of a stretch. Even with interference, the story would've been worse off. But this match was my match of the night. Not Taker's best, but pretty damn good considering how butchered together the story was.

Reigns. Well, some of the disappointment is valid here, but I wouldn't jump the gun yet, there's still tomorrow and the coming months. The only negative to Reigns is how p***-poor he's been booked. Other than that, he's a viable face of the company as long as his booking gets better.

EDIT- However, that's my interest done for now unless Taker keeps on going, Wrestlemania always seems to bring us lapsed fans out of the wood work and whilst it isn't as great as I remember it to be back when I actually watched wrestling (3-4 years ago, i think?), it's decent, but it seems to be it's own worst enemy at the moment.
 
As for people being disappointed... all I can say is, really? All the matches were great, excluding Lesnar vs Ambrose, results were a perfect mix of shock and predictable and in the end, the only one that could potentially cause problems will be the IC Title.
Shane vs. Undertaker and the Women's Championship are the only matches I were satisfied with. Even if Undertaker and Charlotte won. The matches pulled a great show (though Ric Flair interfering in the end was so over done with).

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho was nothing new, Brock vs. Dean was so disappointing for what they performed, the IC Title match was 🤬 especially when the people who actually made the match exciting actually got the short end of the stick to The Miz and Zack Ryder. Andre the Giant Battle was used as a 🤬 break match.

As for people being disappointed with Taker winning... are you serious? Sure, the story seems like a bit of a waste, but honestly, the WWE got what they wanted from it (cheap pops, intrigue, profit, etc.) and anyone who seriously thought that Creative would script Shane to win is kidding themselves. Creative is pretty ridiculous at the best of times but that would have been too much of a stretch. Even with interference, the story would've been worse off. But this match was my match of the night. Not Taker's best, but pretty damn good considering how butchered together the story was.

Shane winning cleanly, sure that would be a pipe dream but the fact that this match was perfect for some interference and that didn't happen was disappointing. Aside from that I agree the match was fantastic and remind me of Undertaker's best Hell in a Cell matches with the likes of Mick Foley and Edge.

Reigns. Well, some of the disappointment is valid here, but I wouldn't jump the gun yet, there's still tomorrow and the coming months. The only negative to Reigns is how p***-poor he's been booked. Other than that, he's a viable face of the company as long as his booking gets better.

I question if you actually saw this match, the action itself was so boring (first 10 minutes was just standing and staring and the ending was so anti-climatic for a Main Event Wrestlemania match) and even screwed the rules more than Yugioh does (where the hell were the bloody counts)

I know despite his character being so wooden, as a performer Roman is fantastic, his time in the Shield proved it but this was obviously his most wooden performance and he didn't even talk (except for spearing Steph).
 
Shane vs. Undertaker and the Women's Championship are the only matches I were satisfied with. Even if Undertaker and Charlotte won. The matches pulled a great show (though Ric Flair interfering in the end was so over done with).

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho was nothing new, Brock vs. Dean was so disappointing for what they performed, the IC Title match was 🤬 especially when the people who actually made the match exciting actually got the short end of the stick to The Miz and Zack Ryder. Andre the Giant Battle was used as a 🤬 break match.



Shane winning cleanly, sure that would be a pipe dream but the fact that this match was perfect for some interference and that didn't happen was disappointing. Aside from that I agree the match was fantastic and remind me of Undertaker's best Hell in a Cell matches with the likes of Mick Foley and Edge.



I question if you actually saw this match, the action itself was so boring (first 10 minutes was just standing and staring and the ending was so anti-climatic for a Main Event Wrestlemania match) and even screwed the rules more than Yugioh does (where the hell were the bloody counts)

I know despite his character being so wooden, as a performer Roman is fantastic, his time in the Shield proved it but this was obviously his most wooden performance and he didn't even talk (except for spearing Steph).
The Reigns/HHH match was no DQ.
 
The Reigns/HHH match was no DQ.
According to the Commentator's it wasn't (they were saying Triple H was trying to get DQ), and I didn't hear anything about No DQ from the ring announcer. Not to mention Rope Break was in effect and Triple H only low blowed Reigns when the ref's back was turned.
 
It's so weird seeing WWE all over ESPN's homepage. I'm so not used to it.
 
Last edited:
According to the Commentator's it wasn't (they were saying Triple H was trying to get DQ), and I didn't hear anything about No DQ from the ring announcer. Not to mention Rope Break was in effect and Triple H only low blowed Reigns when the ref's back was turned.
They must have flipped back and forth then because last night it was being referred to as a No DQ match.
 
They must have flipped back and forth then because last night it was being referred to as a No DQ match.
It was so odd for me too.
 
Shane vs. Undertaker and the Women's Championship are the only matches I were satisfied with. Even if Undertaker and Charlotte won. The matches pulled a great show (though Ric Flair interfering in the end was so over done with).

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho was nothing new, Brock vs. Dean was so disappointing for what they performed, the IC Title match was 🤬 especially when the people who actually made the match exciting actually got the short end of the stick to The Miz and Zack Ryder. Andre the Giant Battle was used as a 🤬 break match.
I was angry for the women's match, either Sasha or Becky should be the winner, not Charlotte, stupid writers. Agreed with the Lesnar vs Ambrose match tho
 
I question if you actually saw this match, the action itself was so boring (first 10 minutes was just standing and staring and the ending was so anti-climatic for a Main Event Wrestlemania match) and even screwed the rules more than Yugioh does (where the hell were the bloody counts)
I did see the match, not all of it as I had some stuff to do, but whilst it wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread (which I never said it was), it certainly wasn't the worst match on the card *cough*LesnarvsAmbrose*cough*. Could it have been better? Yes. Would the quality of it make the response better? Probably not. There will always be dud calls and when half your roster is injured, the likelihood goes up. The writing was on the wall for a while.

Ken
It's so weird seeing WWE all over ESPN's homepage is just...... Odd.
You and me both. Seeing WWE all over ESPN and Fox Sports is actually what dragged me back into it. Reporting/Advertising done right, I'd say. :lol:
 
You and me both. Seeing WWE all over ESPN and Fox Sports is actually what dragged me back into it. Reporting/Advertising done right, I'd say. :lol:
Honestly, why paying $9.99 for a monthly sub to WWE nex¡twork if I can see every PPV at TV thanks to FOX Latinamerica xD
 
I did see the match, not all of it as I had some stuff to do, but whilst it wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread (which I never said it was), it certainly wasn't the worst match on the card *cough*LesnarvsAmbrose*cough*. Could it have been better? Yes. Would the quality of it make the response better? Probably not. There will always be dud calls and when half your roster is injured, the likelihood goes up. The writing was on the wall for a while.


You and me both. Seeing WWE all over ESPN and Fox Sports is actually what dragged me back into it. Reporting/Advertising done right, I'd say. :lol:
Honestly, most of the roster being injured isn't an excuse for a poorly booked Main Event. You had so many stars that could've been pushed that were put into the back burner. Injured roster is a chance for stars who never had a chance before to rise up to the ranks and make their moments, but instead they put the spotlight on a Part-Timer (AGAIN, 2nd Year in a row) and a guy hardly any fan ever wants to see pushed. You had guys like Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens as well as guys who could've been pushed like Dolph Ziggler, yet they put them in the back burner.

I honestly preferred the Ambrose vs. Lesnar match, both endings were anti-climatic but at least 10 minutes of Dean vs. Lesnar wasn't standing and staring. It's like Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania XX.It wouldn't make the crowd better unless HHH won but at least Roman Reigns fans could've been more satisfied.
 
Who is the guy that looks like they put Edge in a toaster oven?
 
The thing that pissed me off more than anything this weekend is the fact that WWE tactics showed so much it's ridiculous. Started with Nakamura, and the fact that they never mentioned NJPW once, or even showed any brilliant match clips to introduce him to people. Was it necessary? No. It looked like he was plenty familiar to people, but there are still a lot of fans that hadn't heard of him until that point, so why hide his past when NJPW literally has next to no American coverage? After all, you are fleecing them dry...

Gets worse with Mania itself. Reigns going over despite the fact that literally no one (even me at this point) wanted him to get it. The fact that it was Triple H and Reigns to begin with shows that WWE creative are almost as bad as Vince Russo. Shane and Undertaker...okay, it matched my expectations. It was flamboyant, it was rough, it did what it was supposed to and that was draw a ton of emotions. I enjoyed the match for what it was and I hope Shane sticks around and eventually kicks the Authority in the teeth.

Women's matches were okay. Triple threat was great aside from the end. I honestly think Becky should have taken it and then Banks and her begin a massive feud, but that's me. I'm overjoyed they dropped the damn Divas moniker. The belt looks classy and on par with the WHC, which is how it should have been anyways from the start. The tag match was a mess. It was one sided, and simply because of it being (possibly) Brie's last Mania. I want to see them develop women like Lana, and actually make Eva Marie the heel she was so good at being in NXT. I want Lana to earn the hype she had as a manager.

Then we get to the bad...
Lesnar vs. Ambrose...you could have done anything in the world with this one. It was a Chicago street fight in one of the biggest arenas in the US, and you confine them to the same space, give them a run of the mill Lesnar devouring and move on. Why even bother if you choke out the momentum he had for nothing?

The battle royale...if you even want to call it that. Okay, cool, Corbin won it, but oh my god why bring in DDP, Tatanka, and of all people in the world, Shaq? Yucky, eww, gross, my eyes, please burn me at the stake. For those that stood through it in the arena, props to you. I could barely sit through it.

So, RAW should be fun to watch, as always after a huge event like Mania. Hopefully it answers more questions than what Mania raised because if not, I might have to throw myself from a window of WWE's headquarters.
 
Who is the guy that looks like they put Edge in a toaster oven?
Possibly Baron Corbin...there's a lot of long haired people in WWE.
 
No, the guy that looks like Dominican triple h
 
WWE likes to think itself as the higher-up on everything else. So high that other wrestling accomplishments mean absolutely nothing. Any mentions of TNA, NJPW, ROH, GFW, CZW are considered offences unless in "shoot" situations. No one is going to mention AJ Styles, Somoa Joe or even Austin Aries TNA History.

It's a shame especially since other companies mention WWE from time to time, even by name at times.
 
No, the guy that looks like Dominican triple h
Ahh, Roman Reigns, or in some people's eyes, Public Enemy #2 behind Donald Trump.
 
A Mexican wave in the main event of WrestleMania. That is an all time low.

🤬 you, Vince.
🤬 this show.

Turn down the crowd mics all you want, everyone knows that Romani Reigns was booed out of the building.
 
On the positive side. The Mark Remark of Wrestlemania 32 should be able to make me smile about this PPV :).
 
Oh, what a Wrestlemania... I'm really not sure about it.

IC Title Match - Good main show opener, definitely heated the crowd up in a good way. I really expected either KO or Sami Zayn to get away with the title to kinda rehash their NXT rivalery, so Ryder's win was definitely something unexpected, but also quite brave on WWE's side. Let's hope that they'll be able to properly book his reign, otherwise I don't have high hopes for his title reign and him leaving a permanent mark in the WWE and the IC title. 7.5/10

Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles - I just hope that this will be the last match between the two of them, their storyline is just soooo over. Decent match, high technical ability, but we've kinda figured that out after the first couple of matches, and it should've ended at Fastlane at the latest. Everything just seemed so re-heated, if that makes sense.
It simply feels like that they don't really know what to do with AJ Styles, and they've killed off one possibility by ruining the Y2AJ path. I'd possibly could see him in a feud with Kalisto for the US Title, or a potential feud with Zack Ryder for the IC title. But please, no more Jericho vs. Styles 6/10

New Day vs. League of Nations - Another storyline that just trickled along and hopefully either opens up a new angle to the story line or potentially finally ends this storyline for good. And no JBL, although you've repeated yourself for the millionth time, the League of Nations are not like the Four Horseman. I can't see the title reign of the League of Nations to be very interesting unless WWE works wonders. About now would be a decent time for Bullet Club to debut in WWE, or potentially a feud with the Social Outcast? At the end everything doesn't really add up too well. Maybe bringing up American Alpha or even better Enzo and Cass from NXT? Anyways, the match itself was good, nothing spectacular. Bringing out HBK, Austin and Mick Foley was definitely unexpected and got the biggest pop of the evening. 6/10

Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose - Oh, the disappointment! THE DISAPPOINTMENT IS REAL! Then again, what can you expect from a Street Fight in the PG era? Such a massive build up to such a disappointing match. No, it'll take quite a while for me to recover from such a disappointing match that promised to be sooooo much more. Not to mention that Dean deserves so much more, he's the most over superstar on the roster, period.
But now we come to the thing that literally 🤬 me off the most: Brock Lesnar. How boring can a Superstar be? How can anybody in their right mind think he's even in the slightest interesting. 2003-era Brock Lesnar was interesting, yes, but this Brock Lesnar is the most boring and overpaid competitor on the roster right now. I'd happily listen to 5 hours of promo from Roman Reigns, rather than watching him wrestle in even something remotely close to a main event. I think the smaller pop kinda showed that the fans are starting to get bored by him as well. Each match is 2.83 million variations of a Suplex and then maybe one or two F-5's and the match is over.
Brock isn't able to sell well in the slightest, Brock doesn't show his technical abilities, Brock isn't able to even cut a decent promo in the slightest, but then again why should he with Paul Heyman along his side? All he does is "Conquer" and rank in the cash with the most minimal effort. And the match didn't made anything better. Lowest point of the night by far. And y'all boo Roman Reigns? 2/10

Charlotte vs. Sasha Bank vs. Becky Lynch - Thank you WWE for renaming the title, the Divas Championship was a joke, and now at least I and we can respect the title again. The match itself was the best of the evening, alongside the HIAC. Fantastic wrestling from all competitors, high risk moves, generally some proper wrestling that the Woman's division has been missing for so long and definitely cements the fact that the Woman's revolution isn't just a phase, but can actually be sustainable. I personally wanted Sasha Banks to win, she's definitely the most talented female wrestler in the locker room right now. But I won't take everything away from Becky nor Charlotte, all three showcased fantastic wrestling. Now, if WWE Creative would get their thinking hats on and actually start to get Paige out of this disgraceful jobber and divas niché and actually start to utilize her talent, it could fuel up the woman's revolution even more, not to mention that they need a decent heel in their ranks. And then of course there's the hope that Bayley actually debuts on MN RAW, and we could have a strong Woman's division at our hands, that could definitely hold it's own in main events on big events. But I'm going off topic here, like I said, match of the night for me, with the only gripe for me that Ric Flair once again interferred and it's starting to get old. 10/10


The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon - Yes, you could argue that it was a waste of a pretty decent storyline, but then again I didn't expect Shane to win, although I would've loved for him to be GM of Raw, but who knows how it'll develop further, or of course it was all for nothing. Matter of fact stands that both Undertaker and Shane gave it their all and I tip off my hat for that. I remember just saying "JFC Shane, don't" as soon as he looked up, and then that crazy guy jumps off of the cell. That's just incredibly impressive. The pace was definitely sluggish and showed that both competitors are simply aging, but thanks to their willingness and expertise they were able to pull off a fantastic match, with a lot of actions and use of weapons, within the PG era nonetheless! If the street fight was even a quarter of the action as the HIAC, then I would've been happy, but no. But again, going off topic.
Again, I didn't expect Shane to beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania, although I quite like the ring of the 22-2, but oh well. 9.5/10

20-man Battle Royale - Ah yes, the main event for jobbers, mid-carders and generally all wrestlers that WWE creative just doesn't know what to do with, but wanted to give them their Wrestlemania moment nonethanless due to their kindness in their hearts and inability to properly book them. And to top it all of we just put in a couple of legends that are willing to step into the ring for a little tip, but let's just give DDP an entrance and let the fans and commentators "discover" that Tatanka is in the match as well. BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE! A retired basketballer, because why the 🤬 not? It's funny cause he's as big and almost as fat as Big Show! My god, WWE creatives, you really are geniuses, aren't ya? Bra - effin - vo!
Overall glad that Baron Corbin won, definitely was unexpected to see a NXT superstar winning on the grandest stage of them all, potential main roster debut? Hopefully not, he's already on the verge of becoming a mid-carder in NXT, so he might as well stay a mid-carder in NXT rather than WWE, because NXT is at least able to book properly, at least to some extend. 6/10

The Rock vs. Erick Rowan - Won't even adress "the match", this was done purely for a pop and to bring in a Hollywood star that either cannot let go of his history in the WWE or rather WWE can't let go off of and is always available for a cheap pop, it was essentially just an overly long promo to announce that they've broken the attendance record. Wow, great! Great to see John Cena back though.

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns - Absolutely epic entrance from Triple H, but that was to be expected, also Steph McMahon is a babe. The entrance from Roman Reigns simply hurt, the boooooooooes. Generally, the match was through the bank great I'd say. Triple H always was a decent seller and a professional at that, and so is Roman Reigns actually, I really feel like that he actually has grown from this little story line, in both the promo and wrestling department. Both put on a good show in and especially outside of the ring, although it really seems like that Roman's arm really didn't appreciate that spear through the barricade, or it was just fantastic selling on his part. Steph taking the spear like a champ and being a fantastic heel in typical McMahon fashion. Generally, I really hope that WWE will take this opportunity and maybe put Reigns in a storyline with Cena or potentially even Rollins and giving him the much needed heel turn and using Cena as the massive face or turn Rollins into a face. I can't see Ambrose joining the race for the WWE Championship, although he's still so incredibly over it's not even funny. But like I said, WWE needs to do something with Reigns. The universe does not accept him as a face, the 12 yo are constantly running their mouth on the WWE YouTube channel, so yeah, definitely keeping an eye on the development of Reigns. Steph McMahon is a babe/10


Generally, it was a decent WM I suppose, they've done decent with the wrestlers available to them, there are simply too many wrestlers MIA to make WM as epic as it should be, potentially also the reason why there were so many WWE Legends on the card, but this will definitely will not be a WM that will be remembered. And yes, NXT Takeover Dallas was, through the bank, the better show. So, that's my opinion on the whole matter. :lol:
 
Last edited:
80's Heavy Metal Video Girl Stephanie McMahon and TATANKA, can't complain. Actually enjoyed the Shaq appearance simply because of how out of left field it was.
 
Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose - Oh, the disappointment! THE DISAPPOINTMENT IS REAL! Then again, what can you expect from a Street Fight in the PG era? Such a massive build up to such a disappointing match. No, it'll take quite a while for me to recover from such a disappointing match that promised to be sooooo much more. Not to mention that Dean deserves so much more, he's the most over superstar on the roster, period.
But now we come to the thing that literally 🤬 me off the most: Brock Lesnar. How boring can a Superstar be? How can anybody in their right mind think he's even in the slightest interesting. 2003-era Brock Lesnar was interesting, yes, but this Brock Lesnar is the most boring and overpaid competitor on the roster right now. I'd happily listen to 5 hours of promo from Roman Reigns, rather than watching him wrestle in even something remotely close to a main event. I think the smaller pop kinda showed that the fans are starting to get bored by him as well. Each match is 2.83 million variations of a Suplex and then maybe one or two F-5's and the match is over.
Brock isn't able to sell well in the slightest, Brock doesn't show his technical abilities, Brock isn't able to even cut a decent promo in the slightest, but then again why should he with Paul Heyman along his side? All he does is "Conquer" and rank in the cash with the most minimal effort. And the match didn't made anything better. Lowest point of the night by far. And y'all boo Roman Reigns? 2/10

Yes, people boo Reigns because he has no personality. I mean, he's still parading around with the Shield's theme and attire for Christ's sake. He's about as much of his 'own' person as Mr. America was. The only difference being that Mr. America also had personality (as much as I dislike Hulk Hogan).

Now I won't disagree with Brock being stifled or even stale, because he is – anyone who's seen him actually wrestle knows he can pull next to anything out of his extended moveset and impress. The thing is they're really having him stick to this devastating entourage of moves that climaxes with an F5. Does it make for an interesting match knowing what he's actually capable of? Honestly, I say it depends on who he's going against because there are times (like him manhandling Strowman) where you just think "Yeah, this dude isn't really human. It makes no sense for him to actually be throwing around people like this and picking them up off the ground as if they weigh nothing."

Brock has never been a talker, I don't understand why that's continually brought up. I mean I do understand but who do you think asked for Heyman to come back in the first place? It wasn't Vince. :p

And I don't know exactly what prompted the change (I have a general idea of when, however) but he only started wrestling in this particular style at Summerslam in 2014.
 
I can definitely agree on the Roman Reigns point, like I said further down, WWE needs to do something with him to make him a compelling champion. Turning him heel would be the best thing, developing his or rather a gimmick is also in dire need.

In terms of Brock Lesnar, yes he's strong. But so are Cena, Reings and especially Cesaro, but that's not something you can develop a decent wrestler with. And the matches have grown increasingly boring due to that. It's also part of the reason why I wouldn't want Goldberg to return.

Generally the whole deal with the Brock Lesnar is less than favourable for the WWE. I also don't expect the contract to be extended after it runs out to be perfectly honest. And they're going to sell it as "Brock Lesnar has conquered everyone in the WWE, blah blah blah blah" and on this day, when the contract really runs out and Brock Lesnar leaves WWE (for good hopefully) I'll be a happy, happy man.
 
In terms of Brock Lesnar, yes he's strong. But so are Cena, Reings and especially Cesaro, but that's not something you can develop a decent wrestler with. And the matches have grown increasingly boring due to that. It's also part of the reason why I wouldn't want Goldberg to return.

There's a difference between Brock Lesnar strong and everyone else. The only person you named that's comparable is Cesaro. Even when Brock debuted most of his entire stint was based around how unnaturally gifted he was for his physique: speed, repertoire, agility, etc. Thinking on it, I wouldn't be surprised if the style was given to him simply to keep him safe. Think about it. Really think about it: when was the last time Brock didn't put himself in danger of injury because he involves himself just a little too much? :lol:

Remember his return match at Extreme Rules and that nasty bump he took? Of course he laughed it off like the mad person that he is, but it justifies where my mindset is. At least partially. I'm right there with you though, I miss things like the Brock Lock, hell, even the Kimura has gone missing lately. I often say that I wish they'd let him actually wrestle because even more than now he'd outshine all but the Rollins', Cena's and Owens' of the world.


Generally the whole deal with the Brock Lesnar is less than favourable for the WWE. I also don't expect the contract to be extended after it runs out to be perfectly honest. And they're going to sell it as "Brock Lesnar has conquered everyone in the WWE, blah blah blah blah" and on this day, when the contract really runs out and Brock Lesnar leaves WWE (for good hopefully) I'll be a happy, happy man.

You say that now, but I'd wager anything the second that does happen and nothing changes you'll miss whatever bright spot Brock was involved in. I know my interest is going to wane and exceptionally so.

By that time hopefully Rollins, Cesaro, Owens and a few others are in good positions...
 
Jesus, I wish people would calm down, its only Wrestling, its not serious, I've read the last few pages with shock at some of the reactions!
 
Im still in question of how tonight's Raw will be like
 
I'm glad someone else has posted, means I can post my reaction to last night

Things I Liked

Last night we had a guy making his Wrestlemania debut despite being employed by the company for around a decade, and he ended up winning the Intercontinental Championship, now I know that it hasn't been well received by quite a lot of the fans but how can you not be happy for Zack Ryder, the match was really good too....

The New Women's Title

It looks good, and I don't know if you noticed but the commentators during the match called the competitors 'Superstars' and not 'Divas', more equality is definitely a step in the right direction, that was a great match and all three had great entrances (is Snoop Dogg really Sasha's Cousin?) but I hated the finish, more on that later.

Hell In A Cell

Another good match, great effort by Shane, that jump of the Cell was insane!, hope he is genuinely OK, no surprise about the finish for me.

Stone Cold, HBK and Foley

I really loved that bit, made me feel 10 years old again!

Baron winning the Battle Royal

Great way to introduce him to the main roster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I didn't like

The show ran over by 51 minutes

This was a big deal for me because some people have stay up to watch PPV'S even if they have work the next day (like me for example), I went to bed around halfway through the Rock bit and decide to catch up on the main event when I got up before I went to work (which I did) but I'm still trying to work out how it overran, and I love Wrestling but over six hours of it is too much, especially when the show you are watching isn't up to much.

Jericho beating Styles

Err....why?!??

The finish of the Woman's match

So you have a new title and the best way to finish the first match for it is the same finish for pretty much every other women's title match in WWE in the last 6 months, with dear daddy Ric interfering, Seriously?!?!?!

Brock v Dean

Expected more from this and was disappointed, it was just a pointless, meaningless match and it did nothing for either competitor, a waste of Brock...

The Rock segment

Did nothing apart from bring Cena back, which could've happened at any other part of the show....

People getting in to the Stadium

Don't know if any of you have heard but the where some big problems with the ticket scanners at the venue which meant some people didn't get in until the end of the ladder match, which also meant the stadium was less that quarter full for the very first match of the night which was the US title match on the pre-show, everyone involved should have done better in that situation

The main event

Don't really have anything to say about this, the match was pretty good I thought, but it was the most predictable thing/match in possibly the history of Wrestling


And that's all I have got for now, I hope you read it as it took me over half an hour to remember stuff for me to put this together!
 
I liked 4 of 12 Wrestlemania 32 matches and since I don't remember the previous one, let's say that's a good result. Especially because I expected nothing at all.

IC Ladder match was pretty nice, and I like the fact that Ryder won. I think he really deserved it.
A.J. vs Y2J. Great match, but I think it's not the end of feud and we will see another one at Extreme Rules with some extreme rules, maybe. Jericho lost to Fandango at WM once but he really shouldn't have done this. Now we have an opposite situation.
Charlotte/Becky/Sasha. Just wow. Yeah, I know, NXT, nice wrestlers, but I didn't expect anything that good. Great start for new Woman's Championship.
Hell in a Cell - such an awesome main event! Oh, wait, no, there was a 3 stupid matches after this one. But still, this match is a really good one. These spots! The one bad thing is Shane's clean lose. Now he will leave WWE again and this (s) amazing (/s) two/three-year old "The Authority" storyline will continue. Please stop it.

Ambrose vs. Lesnar. It was a really great opportunity to make a brutal match and they completely missed it. I think, this whole thing (not match itself) could be much better if Ambrose stood up after Lesnar left the ring. "Iron Man", huh?
 
Back