Don't Believe Those Forza Horizon 4 Japan Rumors Quite Yet

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 151 comments
  • 26,722 views
I like this idea, especially if you could make maps both backward and forward compatible. Just add them as expansions. Then I could drive a VW Beetle in Australia. Or take a Citroën to France.

I've said it a few times: imagine a detailed Google Earth in a few decades' time, which every racing game can draw from. Travel all over the globe, create a city circuit based on your local block, etc etc. It'd be amazing.
 
I've said it a few times: imagine a detailed Google Earth in a few decades' time, which every racing game can draw from. Travel all over the globe, create a city circuit based on your local block, etc etc. It'd be amazing.
That type of map with physics of rFactor and car list from Forza + GT will be the end all be all of racing games. You might as well just stop making them at that point :lol:
 
Even if its not Japan(wich i think it is), i hope it has more roads than FH3. Also please bring snow back cuz it was so well done Blizzard Mountain.
 
Forza Horizon 4 will be in Tanzania
 
Forza horizon 4 will be in Kazakhstan
 
Forza Horizon 4 will be in my house. That's right, we're doing it with 1/64 scale vehicles.
Sounds like Micro Machines will be the next themed expansion.

Of course if T10 and Playground have their way the game will be in everyone's houses.
 
Sounds like Micro Machines will be the next themed expansion.

Of course if T10 and Playground have their way the game will be in everyone's houses.

Taking the Hot Wheels expansion to it's logical conclusion baby.

And knowing HW, they've been more on the ball with Japanese cars then T10/PG have.
 
Taking the Hot Wheels expansion to it's logical conclusion baby.

And knowing HW, they've been more on the ball with Japanese cars then T10/PG have.
I'd like to see some of Tamiya's original models make it in.
 
Vaughn Gittin posted this teaser of his 2018 Formula D car/livery:

29595546_10156173112239242_7252124217502756147_n.jpg


So either that car's coming to FH3 (doubtful) or it's a subtle-ish announcement by T10 and PG that FH4 will be a thing (probable), since I don't think it would make much sense to advertise a series that won't have another title... but then it's T10, so anything's possible. He's also the 3rd "racer" in recent years, after Tanner Foust and Ken Block, to have Forza branding on his car (excluding here the ALMS/IMSA teams that also had the branding in recent-ish years, like Risi Competitione and the SRT Viper team), not that it means much in the grand scale of things, Project Cars 2 appeared on his car last season and NFS was on there a few years ago, though both those cars were featured in said games.

Or, cue the conspiracy theorists; it's the FH logo on a drift car, and drifting was born in Japan so 100% confirmed FH4 is in Japan, it's the illuminati's fault yadda yadda. :dunce:
 
There are 3 lines next to the "F" shape in the Forza logo; Half Life 3 confirmed.
 
I mean, it's obvious that FH4 will be a thing considering Microsoft has literally nothing in the pipe for exclusives now that Sea of Thieves has released and is looking like a dud.

It's literally an issue of figuring out what is actually going to be in the game.
 
The wait is Killin me.... Well. Not really... But I am getting impatient
 
More snow, less orange roads in the next game.
 
Don't really need a confirmation considering it was 99.9% likely we would see it, but:

 
It's kind of hilarious looking on YouTube for fan made FH4 trailers. Tokyo, San Francisco, London, Norway, Romania, Dubai, Los Angeles, South Africa are all locations people have made trailers for. Most are crap, but some of them are pretty good.
 
I just hope it builds on the previous game. Its only reason i still have an xbox. Otherwise is just a dust gatherer and a massive paperweight.
 
I just hope it builds on the previous game. Its only reason i still have an xbox. Otherwise is just a dust gatherer and a massive paperweight.

Same here, it will probably be the only Xbox One game I buy from here on out.
 
Japan would be the best country for FH4 to be based in and it's not even close. I want to race through a 1:1 replica of the same Tokyo Route 246 track we saw in GT3/Gt4 as well as the *ENTIRE* Shuto C1 Highway!

all in VR! :D
 
Japan would be the best country for FH4 to be based in and it's not even close. I want to race through a 1:1 replica of the same Tokyo Route 246 track we saw in GT3/Gt4 as well as the *ENTIRE* Shuto C1 Highway!
The first time I went to Japan, I walked about half of Tokyo 246, the southern and western parts of the course. It was so surreal to actually be there in a place I had only seen on my Playstation before.
 
There are a lot of sources which suggest another Horizon title is confirmed at this point, but in case you need more convincing, Ken Block's latest rally build (Group A Escort RS Cosworth) also features Forza Horizon branding:
hld5cvrcxywm5s6voli0.png


Would be interesting to know if this and the Formula D Mustang will be included in the game from launch or added later down the line as DLC (The Focus RS RX was introduced to the Forza series in the Blizzard Mountain Expansion).
 
I mean, I think a vast majority of people *know* a new Horizon is coming. Lets say there wasn't, then Microsoft would pretty much have eff all for the holiday season. They still don't, but a new Horizon certainly would be nice.

What most people are interested in, including myself, is the location.
 
I mean, I think a vast majority of people *know* a new Horizon is coming. Lets say there wasn't, then Microsoft would pretty much have eff all for the holiday season. They still don't, but a new Horizon certainly would be nice.

What most people are interested in, including myself, is the location.
The hype is real. Please be true!
 
Well, Japan seems to be the most logical destination. Its got major car culture surrounding it and we've already been in North America, in Europe and in Oceania.

EDIT
I'll even venture a guess at where in Japan the game will be set: Hokkaido. To the north.
 
Last edited:
The hype is real. Please be true!


Apparently it is a fake list from 4chan. I wouldn't trust any leak this massive unless it was at minimum a week out from E3, and even then, massive grains of salt needs to be taken for the content that isn't FH4.
 
Apparently it is a fake list from 4chan. I wouldn't trust any leak this massive unless it was at minimum a week out from E3, and even then, massive grains of salt needs to be taken for the content that isn't FH4.
Let me believe in what I want to read :p
 
Let me believe in what I want to read :p

Go ahead, mate. i'm just saying, that anything about specific games other then their existence should be questioned, especially this far out from E3.

Though knowing how poor MS has been in regards to leaks at E3, maybe it's legit, who knows.
 
Back