Dont you think its time to start.....

• Thread starter space
  • 62 comments
:mad: :P

You'd have to ban Jordan (and keeno_uk, and Powerman, and me, and MistaX, and Dudebusta, and Klostrophobic, etc.)

Originally posted by M5Power
:mad: :P

You'd have to ban Jordan (and keeno_uk, and Powerman, and me, and MistaX, and Dudebusta, and Klostrophobic, etc.)

yes but not everybody uses all of their user names, going back and forth posting with each one.

Originally posted by vat_man
Okay - this is starting to get really annoying.

Before, it was just annoying.

Which is annoying?
The people with more than one username, or the people that seem to want to ban everyone for someting so trivial and irrelevant?

Originally posted by boombexus

Which is annoying?
The people with more than one username, or the people that seem to want to ban everyone for someting so trivial and irrelevant?

I can genuinely answer 'yes'.

That said, this current thing with two user names (or more specifically, 'clever' names with blanks or non-standard text figures) is a pain in the arse.

Originally posted by boombexus

Which is annoying?

Your just upset cause it affects you.

I also said that i could live with just the extra user names being banned.

The people who get banned keep coming back as new screenames.

Threads get over run and turned to crap.

Its turned into a competion on who can have the most screen names. (i.e. memebers " ", "-", "tm", "MistaY", "M5power Rules!", etc. etc.

Originally posted by space
The people who get banned keep coming back as new screenames.

Threads get over run and turned to crap.

Its turned into a competion on who can have the most screen names. (i.e. memebers " ", "-", "tm", "MistaY", "M5power Rules!", etc. etc.

Hmmm, aren't they Dudebusta and Keeno, not sure about M5power Rules.

Have they been banned?

I can almost guarantee you that those other usernames in question that appear here in this thread, were formed just after your thread on this subject was made to make a statement to you.

My alternate username has never been used. Dudebusta changed his to the 'blank space', and has ceased to use the username "Dudebusta." And most of the other user names that appear in here have almost all of there posts here in your thread. I would 'assume' that they are making there statement to you that your reaction to wanting to banning everyone and everything for some reason that only you seem to believe in is absurd in there minds.

Originally posted by space
You're just upset cause it affects you.

I also said that i could live with just the extra user names being banned.

...and that's not a valid reason to be upset?

I don't know who half the people are anymore!!!

Back