Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
Anyone prepared to give me there acount details so I can get GTHD

I apologize to everyone who requested my account but didn't received it. I've been out of town for a month (went to New York), but now I'm back! So I'll try to answer your message if I can.

Ralph

Does anyone have an account that they have GT HD in their download list or have it and could give it to me? That would be highly appreciated.

I don't get it, why do you guys want to play GT:HD when GT5P is out? It has one course, fewer cars, worse graphics, and worse physics!

can someone lend me a psn account to download the game please,and about the gt5 prologue, yes, it's true, but gt hd was the first gt release in playstation and it would be great to have it in my ps3, beside that.. i've got my ps3 1 month ago and i would prefer to save my money ir order to buy the complete gt5 and not prologue, in my country it cost about $40, and i think it's kind of expensive.

Nothing personal, but I don't think anyone is going to allow access to their account to a complete stranger...

of course, and here i'm refering to help othe people, and i'm not attacking anyone, but only asking a favor just asking for some help. if you don't want to share your account it's ok and i'm sorry if you think that was my way to express myself.

I personally, been trying to track this down for a while. Additionally, if I do find it I will try and keep an account open for everyone else. But as I said, still trying to find it!

guys dont PM me please
whoever hijacked the account has modified a few things and i can't reset the password
it's out of my hands
believe me since i formatted my ps3 hdd, i would love to have gthd
what i don't understand is why sony is keeping the pgk files on their server if the games(demos) are not available
i tried to upload the pkg files to the ps3 with proxy trick but it's not working
so again pls dont PM me, i had good intentions but not everybody has community spirit

Back