Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
When you cannot find PSN account for lent, hunt for Blu-ray.
GRAN TURISMO HD Install Disc (BCJX 96001) released in japan.
I've never seen that for sale anywhere, getting the blu ray disc is prbably harder than sharing an account. Unless someone on the forum has this disc, If someone does i would like to see pictures of it.

I've never seen that for sale anywhere, getting the blu ray disc is prbably harder than sharing an account. Unless someone on the forum has this disc, If someone does i would like to see pictures of it.

Yea me too. Also, does it install the game to the ps3?

Pics of install disc :

45842888_org.v1281667246.jpg

45842904_org.v1281667255.jpg

after installed, able to play without disc. HD (720p or more) output required in PAL area.
I sold dozen of it on ebay.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks so much! I've been wanting to get this game for ages (didn't get my PS3 in time to get it) but for some reason I never thought of checking the no. 1 place to find a download before. I'll be downloading it in the near future!

Edit: Completley failed to read comment above.

Last edited:
Asking out there as a Gran Turismo fan and collector , if anyone has it on there download list thats willing to trust me , Realy apreciate it !

Add me ( PSN : Darty08 👍

Holy cow people! You all are desperate for GT HD. I have GT HD from a friend who gave me his old account, but I do not remember the account's information.

So just wait. Be patient please.

Yeah I would like to try out GTHD, too. I will be very thankfull even I don`t have hopes for anybody to share it. I`m saving for GT5 CE but untill then would like to play some Gran Turismo.:)

If you guys have played GT5 Prologue, then you also played GT HD ...just saying. If not then don't waste time and buy Prologue until to keep you entertained until November :D

Lucky for me!:sly:
Got one of these off eBay, Just now!.
Soon to be added to GT collection:drool:
I guess these might become rare!👍

I'm in the US and recently bought a PS3 Slim 250GB, so I never got the chance to try Gran Turismo HD. I hear there's a Toyota Celica GT-Four 95' rally car that isn't in Prologue, and I'd like to try it. If anyone is willing to let me use their PSN account to download it, I'd really appreciate it. PM me, or send me a message through the PSN. Thanks in advance!

Soo... does anyone read the GT5 HD sub forum?

Last edited:
So lucky that I still have this at the bottom of my game folder. Does any one know where to get a fauz copy of the install disc? I would like for looks.

We should start a collection plate to buy an install disc and distribute it one at a time to the people who contributed, in order of the amount of their contribution.

Ive been testing my new wheel with it. If you downloaded it before you can look at your previously downloaded games and should be waaay at the bottom somewhere, still downloads and installs.

Back